BY TREE HUT #13 in Lotion

• I love the smell of coconut lime but my question is does this pro...3 Answers
  • Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive s...2 Answers
  • Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I use this every day and keeps your skin super soft with a great scent!" in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Priscilla T.
It feels so good on your body. I have to go and buy this and keep using it. It makes my body feel so soft and smooth. I don't know how I have done without this for so long. It is a must try you will not regret it buying it.
Jennifer L.
I am always skeptical with Shea butters. But this one is amazing!! It doesn't have a really strong smell so it doesn't over power your senses. What I really love about it is that it is not greasy!
Patty A.
Parlier , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really love how soft this cream leaves my skin it smells great don’t leave me oily I use it every time after I shower it works great I love the way it feels and the texture I would buy this and recommend
samantha n.
logan, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It feels great on my skin so silky and it does not take much at all which is such a good thing seems to last a good while also . The smell is amazing I reccomed this body butter to all I love it :
Kristi S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Wow! What a great product! I am a huge fan of coconut, but the hint of lime make this body butter smell amazing! I have had such dry hands due to the cold weather and this is working wonders on them !
arica h.
London, OH
this stuff is off the charts amazing. the scent as soon as you open it is sooo awesome. then when you put it on your wondering... WHY HAVEN'T I BOUGHT THIS?? well you will after trying it for sure
Rikki M.
Canton , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Smells so good. Not greasy. Long moisture. I’m pregnant and have been using it on my expanding belly. I used it a couple times on my dry patch on my forehead and it’s gone! I would buy this again.
Keisha W.
I love the smell and the texture of this product. It is very thick and buttery smooth. Smells amazing and keeps the skin moisturized even in the coldest of weather. I'm definitely keeping this as a staple.
Marcie C.
Renton, WA
Omg I’m in love with the smell of the Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter! I like to put it on my tired feet after a day of exploring. Tip: apply it at night so your skin can absorb it while you sleep!
Erica W.
suffolk, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Seriously guys, this little tub of awesomeness is a must have item!!! It smells amazing, and it does really well at giving your rough dry hands the moisture and softness it needs in the cold winter months
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?