BY TREE HUT #17 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Kara F.
Omg!!! Where do I begin?!!! The fragrance of this body butter is to die for! The coconut lime is not over powering at all. I work in the medical field so I am constantly washing my hands and this keeps them hydrated all day long!
Amanda O.
Silver spring , MD
This stuff smells amazing!!! I’ve been washing my hands a ton lately so they’ve been super dry. I’ve kept this at my desk and my hands feel amazing and not greasy #influenster #myreview #myopinion
Jennifer L.
I am always skeptical with Shea butters. But this one is amazing!! It doesn't have a really strong smell so it doesn't over power your senses. What I really love about it is that it is not greasy!
Monique G.
Santa Fe, NM
This is amazing cream. I get really dry skin now for winter & this cream has been helping me so much . My body feels moist & not greasy & the smell is amazing I will be buying my own once I'm out.
Jessica L.
Charlotte, NC
I really liked this moisturizer! It's so thick and it feels luxurious. And the smell is incredible!!! I'll definitely be purchasing again. My legs are so moisturized and they're usually super dry!
Priscilla T.
It feels so good on your body. I have to go and buy this and keep using it. It makes my body feel so soft and smooth. I don't know how I have done without this for so long. It is a must try you will not regret it buying it.
Patty A.
Parlier , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really love how soft this cream leaves my skin it smells great don’t leave me oily I use it every time after I shower it works great I love the way it feels and the texture I would buy this and recommend
natalie l.
Orlando , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It was the first time I tried this body butter and I love it. I love the way it leave my skin really soft. It is a really good moisturizer and it smells great. I have really dry skin so this product does the trick in hydrating my body.
Rikki M.
Canton , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Smells so good. Not greasy. Long moisture. I’m pregnant and have been using it on my expanding belly. I used it a couple times on my dry patch on my forehead and it’s gone! I would buy this again.
Elyse F.
Pensacola, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this body butter! It goes on smooth and silky without being greasy. The smell is fresh and not overbearing. Very gentle on the skin. *I received a complimentary sample for reviewing purposes*
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Michela C.
where can i get this?
Michela C.
where can i get this?
Jamie M.
Mitchell, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this help with dry elbows?