BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Kelli E.
Rockford , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this body butter! I received coconut lime and I love that it smells like summer in the middle of winter! It makes my skin feel amazing and it is not greasy at all. I highly recommend this product.
Jesika K.
Wylie, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Y’all this body butter is EVERYTHING! It’s smell is super tropical and happy, it’s gentle and moisturizing and doesn’t leave a film like some butters do. Just try it. It will rock your entire world.
Maggie S.
Somerset, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Just in time for winter skin! It's thick, creamy and smells Devine! With washing my hands all day, dishes and giving kids baths this is a nice long lasting treat that I like to use right before bed.
Lisette V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The smell is great! I usually hate the smell of coconut products but this one mixed with lime is great. It makes my skin feel soft and none oily which is a plus. I would recommend using this product.
Shantiqua A.
SAGINAW, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love both scents on there on but the thought of combining them, I thought the lime would over power the coconut but it's doesn't it has the right scent of both. I just found a new scent that I would have never thought I would like
Ellen C.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Talk about smelling and feeling good!!! This body butter leaves your skin so refreshingly smooth and smelling like a beach party! Very gentle on my sensitive skin. I would recommend on scent alone, it’s that yummm
Gretchen J.
Geneva, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this product! Smells so good. It’s so smooth feeling and made my skin feel amazingly soft. A little goes a long way too. I always apply in the morning and night. I would definitely buy it again.
Brittany L.
University Pl, WA
This stuff smells sooooo good! I love the thick whipped texture and it leaves my skin feeling sooo soft! Tree hut does not disappoint! I like to use this for hands, feet and every where in between.
Dixie Rae R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I just got this and I smells amazing! It’s so smooth and soft on the skin without being overpowering! I love how my skin feels ! I wonder if there are other scents I’d definitely try those out too!
Stacey A.
Pensacola, FL
I fell in love with this coconut lime body butter. It smells so good not too heavy. I got more from target and i will definitely keep buying i recommend this for everybody its my absolute favorite.
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Silvianna V.