BY TREE HUT #13 in Lotion

• I love the smell of coconut lime but my question is does this pro...3 Answers
  • Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive s...2 Answers
  • Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I use this every day and keeps your skin super soft with a great scent!" in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Gretchen J.
Geneva, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this product! Smells so good. It’s so smooth feeling and made my skin feel amazingly soft. A little goes a long way too. I always apply in the morning and night. I would definitely buy it again.
Lisette V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The smell is great! I usually hate the smell of coconut products but this one mixed with lime is great. It makes my skin feel soft and none oily which is a plus. I would recommend using this product.
Ellen C.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Talk about smelling and feeling good!!! This body butter leaves your skin so refreshingly smooth and smelling like a beach party! Very gentle on my sensitive skin. I would recommend on scent alone, it’s that yummm
Shantiqua A.
SAGINAW, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love both scents on there on but the thought of combining them, I thought the lime would over power the coconut but it's doesn't it has the right scent of both. I just found a new scent that I would have never thought I would like
Maggie S.
Somerset, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Just in time for winter skin! It's thick, creamy and smells Devine! With washing my hands all day, dishes and giving kids baths this is a nice long lasting treat that I like to use right before bed.
Jesika K.
Wylie , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Y’all this body butter is EVERYTHING! It’s smell is super tropical and happy, it’s gentle and moisturizing and doesn’t leave a film like some butters do. Just try it. It will rock your entire world.
Kelli E.
Rockford, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this body butter! I received coconut lime and I love that it smells like summer in the middle of winter! It makes my skin feel amazing and it is not greasy at all. I highly recommend this product.
Brittany L.
University Pl, WA
This stuff smells sooooo good! I love the thick whipped texture and it leaves my skin feeling sooo soft! Tree hut does not disappoint! I like to use this for hands, feet and every where in between.
Emily H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this lotion! It’s so soft and the smell isn’t overpowering. It leaves skin feeling moisturized but not greasy. I also love that it isn’t in a squeeze bottle - I feel like I waste lotion when it’s in a squeeze bottle. I would highly recommend this to anyone!
Bernie K.
Fairfield, CA
I was really surprised by this product. I have dry skin so body butter is something I use daily. This body butter smelled amazing and it was rich without feeling greasy. It caused my skin to be soft and smooth with a delicious scent!
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?