BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Julia P.
Evansville, IN
It's winter. What girl doesn't have lizard skin right now? This #freeproduct from #Influenster came right on time. I'm happy to give a glowing #honestreview ! The smell is awesome, it's super hydrating, and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy!
Stephanie B.
Lake City, FL
I’ve always loved Shea Butter!! But this one smells absolutely amazing! A great refreshing scent! I use it as a hand cream and it makes my hand super soft! I would recommend this product to everyone!!!
Ellie C.
Cincinnati , OH
I absolutely love this product. I’m 8 months pregnant so I put use it on my belly. It smells amazing and is the perfect consistency. I think it’s definitely worth the value and I would purchase again!
Sarina G.
Lawrence, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is so soft and fluffy. It smells like a dream and makes my skin so smooth. It’s not greasy and I didn’t feel dry quickly, like I do with most body butter. I can’t wait to get the full-size!
Olivia C.
Jackson, MO
I really enjoyed the formula of this body butter. It’s hydrating, but not at all greasy. It smells so good that anytime I pull it out of my purse, everyone wants to try it. It’s also not overwhelming!
Danielle V.
Love this body butter. I’m 8 months pregnant and my hubby has been rubbing it on my belly every night since I’ve received it. It smells great! I love coconut. Leaves my tummy super soft and not a sticky feeling
Gisselle N.
Miami , FL
If I can dive into a pool of this I'd do so head first! But honestly speaking this, this product is AMAZING! So moisturizing but without the greasy feeling. I will continue to purchase this product because I love it that much! Thank you!
Millie C.
Paragould , AR
Love coconut lime by Tree Hut! I use the body scrub in the shower and then follow up with this body butter! Strong scent that lasts all day. Leaves skin feeling super hydrated! Highly recommend this product!
Alyssa C.
Amanda, OH
I have loved Tree-Hut Body butters for a while, but this is my first time trying the coconut lime! Can you say "Day at the Beach!". The smell is so delicious and it's perfect for dry elbows and knees!
Juana G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Just received this today for testing purposes and let me tell you. I fell on live right away, love the smell, the texture everything about it is perfect. I've had it on all day and its very hydrating.
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Silvianna V.