BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Tiffany R.
East Syracuse, NY
Wow!!! I have badly chapped hands during the dry winter months, and usually have to resort to using petroleum jelly just to keep my fingertips and palms from cracking. This product is one of the best deep moisturizers that I've found, is long lasting, and smells so much better than that other yellow goop. I love this product.
Meaghan A.
I️ love the coconut lime scent! It brings a hint of the tropics to a cold winter day, but isn’t overpowering. The body butter goes on very nicely, it’s thick, but not heavy. I️ recommend it, for sure!!
Nikki J.
Staten Island , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like this body butter because right after applying it it gets sucked into the skin so i can put on my close right away without any stains and marks on my clothes also smells nice and nourishes the skin
sheena s.
Council Blfs, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So i was prepared to hate the smell. Ot seemed like a weird combo. Man was i wrong i loooooove. It. The actually body butter is glorious. I have dry skin so i need a nice thick lotion. This is perfect.
Julia P.
Evansville, IN
It's winter. What girl doesn't have lizard skin right now? This #freeproduct from #Influenster came right on time. I'm happy to give a glowing #honestreview ! The smell is awesome, it's super hydrating, and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy!
Susan D.
Cantonment , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this product! It smells wonderful and it makes your skin so soft. It is gentle on the skin and not harsh at all. I will definitely be purchasing this product and would recommend it for everyone.
natalie m.
Gibsonia, PA
I've used treehut products before, so I was confident that this would be fantastic. I am constantly washing dishes, bathing children, doing laundry, etc. and my hands always end up being painfully dry and cracked once the cool weather hits. I rubbed it onto my hands and fingers before bed, and woke up with a very noticeable difference. I'm excited to have this product all winter long!!
Jackie P.
Lorain, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This body butter is die for. It’s exactly what your winter skin needs! Absorbs well and a little goes a long way. Smell is great too. You have to try this! My skin felt so smooth and soft. I need more!
Jenna K.
Northumberlnd, PA
This product is wonderful! It is such a light lotion to use on your face or actually anywhere on your body. I love to use this on my face when I wake up in the morning to hydrate for the whole day. A little bit of this goes a long way!
Stephanie B.
Lake City, FL
I’ve always loved Shea Butter!! But this one smells absolutely amazing! A great refreshing scent! I use it as a hand cream and it makes my hand super soft! I would recommend this product to everyone!!!
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Silvianna V.