BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Jenna K.
Northumberlnd, PA
This product is wonderful! It is such a light lotion to use on your face or actually anywhere on your body. I love to use this on my face when I wake up in the morning to hydrate for the whole day. A little bit of this goes a long way!
Stephanie B.
Lake City , FL
I’ve always loved Shea Butter!! But this one smells absolutely amazing! A great refreshing scent! I use it as a hand cream and it makes my hand super soft! I would recommend this product to everyone!!!
Susan D.
Cantonment , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this product! It smells wonderful and it makes your skin so soft. It is gentle on the skin and not harsh at all. I will definitely be purchasing this product and would recommend it for everyone.
Ellie C.
Cincinnati, OH
I absolutely love this product. I’m 8 months pregnant so I put use it on my belly. It smells amazing and is the perfect consistency. I think it’s definitely worth the value and I would purchase again!
Anisha A.
So in love with this stuff. I already had the fullsize before I recieved this sample. It leaves your skin so soft and supple but not greasy at all. The scent is nice and light and perfect for someone like me who has dry sensitive skin. I will definitely continue to purchase!
Olivia C.
Jackson, MO
I really enjoyed the formula of this body butter. It’s hydrating, but not at all greasy. It smells so good that anytime I pull it out of my purse, everyone wants to try it. It’s also not overwhelming!
Danielle V.
Love this body butter. I’m 8 months pregnant and my hubby has been rubbing it on my belly every night since I’ve received it. It smells great! I love coconut. Leaves my tummy super soft and not a sticky feeling
Gisselle N.
Miami , FL
If I can dive into a pool of this I'd do so head first! But honestly speaking this, this product is AMAZING! So moisturizing but without the greasy feeling. I will continue to purchase this product because I love it that much! Thank you!
Alyssa C.
Amanda, OH
I have loved Tree-Hut Body butters for a while, but this is my first time trying the coconut lime! Can you say "Day at the Beach!". The smell is so delicious and it's perfect for dry elbows and knees!
Juana G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Just received this today for testing purposes and let me tell you. I fell on live right away, love the smell, the texture everything about it is perfect. I've had it on all day and its very hydrating.
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?