Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
4.73 / 5 based on 3,480 Reviews
Experience Tree Hut Body Butter with the tropical scent of Coconut and Lime. Coconut and Lime Extracts help to naturally condition dull and neglected skin. This extra thick body butter, infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Extracts and Safflower Seed Oil, was designed to seal in moisture, providing a deep hydration.see more...
Top Questions See all 109 Q&A
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
- "I love this body butter a lot more than the bath and body works butters. Treehuts' body butters are moisturizing without feeling overly greasy. I first tried this product when I received it in my Beauty Box 5. After a few days of usage I went to Ulta and purchased two full sized tubs of it when they were buy one get one half off (you can also use the $3.50 off 10 dollar purchase coupon). The coconut lime scent reminds me of a tropical vacation that I only dream of and the coconut is not so overpowering that you feel as if you are putting on sunscreen (i hate that feeling!). " in 784 reviews
- "I love this body butter. I used it while I was pregnant on my belly (which would get itchy and dry due to the stretching.) It made me feel relaxed, it smelled amazing, and didn't make me feel like a big ball of grease like other ones tend to do. This was my first Tree Hut product, now I have the Sugar scrub and I think I'm in love." in 311 reviews
- "I luv the smell and it works great they also offer other variety as well" in 1 review
- "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
- "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Wow!!! I have badly chapped hands during the dry winter months, and usually have to resort to using petroleum jelly just to keep my fingertips and palms from cracking. This product is one of the best deep moisturizers that I've found, is long lasting, and smells so much better than that other yellow goop. I love this product.
I️ love the coconut lime scent! It brings a hint of the tropics to a cold winter day, but isn’t overpowering. The body butter goes on very nicely, it’s thick, but not heavy. I️ recommend it, for sure!!
I like this body butter because right after applying it it gets sucked into the skin so i can put on my close right away without any stains and marks on my clothes also smells nice and nourishes the skin
So i was prepared to hate the smell. Ot seemed like a weird combo. Man was i wrong i loooooove. It. The actually body butter is glorious. I have dry skin so i need a nice thick lotion. This is perfect.
It's winter. What girl doesn't have lizard skin right now? This #freeproduct from #Influenster came right on time. I'm happy to give a glowing #honestreview ! The smell is awesome, it's super hydrating, and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy!
I absolutely love this product! It smells wonderful and it makes your skin so soft. It is gentle on the skin and not harsh at all. I will definitely be purchasing this product and would recommend it for everyone.
I've used treehut products before, so I was confident that this would be fantastic. I am constantly washing dishes, bathing children, doing laundry, etc. and my hands always end up being painfully dry and cracked once the cool weather hits. I rubbed it onto my hands and fingers before bed, and woke up with a very noticeable difference. I'm excited to have this product all winter long!!
This body butter is die for. It’s exactly what your winter skin needs! Absorbs well and a little goes a long way. Smell is great too. You have to try this! My skin felt so smooth and soft. I need more!
This product is wonderful! It is such a light lotion to use on your face or actually anywhere on your body. I love to use this on my face when I wake up in the morning to hydrate for the whole day. A little bit of this goes a long way!
I’ve always loved Shea Butter!! But this one smells absolutely amazing! A great refreshing scent! I use it as a hand cream and it makes my hand super soft! I would recommend this product to everyone!!!
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos