BY TREE HUT #13 in Lotion

• I love the smell of coconut lime but my question is does this pro...3 Answers
  • Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive s...2 Answers
  • Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I use this every day and keeps your skin super soft with a great scent!" in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Holly S.
Oswego, NY
Oh my gosh. So smooth and creamy. It soaks in and it leaves no greasy feel. My hands and body feel instantly smoother and more hydrated. It smells like a day at the beach and will keep my hands hydrated through these cold winter months.
Jackie M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love where it says it smells so good just don’t eat it! So true! Love the smell, texture and how it absorbs! I now keep in my purse for the cold ahead! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Tabatha R.
Troy, MI
I love how emollient the cream is and it absorbs nicely but didn’t care too much for the smell. Definitely would try in different fragrances. Does a fab job at moisturizing but the only downside is that it the moisture doesn’t last long.
Jackie P.
Lorain, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This body butter is die for. It’s exactly what your winter skin needs! Absorbs well and a little goes a long way. Smell is great too. You have to try this! My skin felt so smooth and soft. I need more!
Maya M.
Cudahy, WI
I love this body butter. I use it every day after I shower and my skin feels so smooth and hydrated yet not greasy or oily AT ALL. PLUS the scent is amazing. I am so impressed with everything about it.
Meaghan F.
I️ love the coconut lime scent! It brings a hint of the tropics to a cold winter day, but isn’t overpowering. The body butter goes on very nicely, it’s thick, but not heavy. I️ recommend it, for sure!!
natalie m.
Gibsonia, PA
I've used treehut products before, so I was confident that this would be fantastic. I am constantly washing dishes, bathing children, doing laundry, etc. and my hands always end up being painfully dry and cracked once the cool weather hits. I rubbed it onto my hands and fingers before bed, and woke up with a very noticeable difference. I'm excited to have this product all winter long!!
Tiffany R.
East Syracuse, NY
Wow!!! I have badly chapped hands during the dry winter months, and usually have to resort to using petroleum jelly just to keep my fingertips and palms from cracking. This product is one of the best deep moisturizers that I've found, is long lasting, and smells so much better than that other yellow goop. I love this product.
Nikki J.
Staten island , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like this body butter because right after applying it it gets sucked into the skin so i can put on my close right away without any stains and marks on my clothes also smells nice and nourishes the skin
Susan D.
Cantonment , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this product! It smells wonderful and it makes your skin so soft. It is gentle on the skin and not harsh at all. I will definitely be purchasing this product and would recommend it for everyone.
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?