BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Summer N.
Eden, NC
This lotion smells so good and makes my skin feel so soft after using it! I would def recommend using this daily. I don’t think it made my skin feel to oily after use at all. I will def be buying a full size tub of this when mine runs out!
Kristy H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This cream is fantastic! Smells so good !!! I use it every day after the shower . I received complimentary but I checked out prices at the store and they are decently priced . I would purchase for sure !
Raybecka S.
Grand Terrace, CA
Being a vet tech I am constantly washing my hands. This stuff is amazing. I actually saw a difference in my hands within 24 hours. I plan to purchase some for all my coworkers. It smells amazing as well!
Brittany L.
Tavares , FL
Love this body butter! It is so hydrating on my extremely dry skin. I always use this product after showering for maximum results. It is perfect for the cold winter months quickly approaching. The coconut lime scent is very pleasant also!
Trista O.
This body butter is amazing. I love it. It smells wonderful and makes my skin feel so healthy and smooth. My husband, who had rough tough working hands, loves it. I highly recommend this. It’s wonderful.
Dana B.
Columbia , MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been using this for a few weeks now. I don’t love the smell but i love what it does to my skin. All my coworkers love it completely! I actually bought a full sized tub for a friend for Christmas!
Karissa M.
Swanton
This stuff makes my skin feel so soft and it smells so good! I got it from Ulta, and I absolutely love it. I highly recommend this to anyone wanting a cheap but quality body lotion that is moisturizing.
Jackie M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love where it says it smells so good just don’t eat it! So true! Love the smell, texture and how it absorbs! I now keep in my purse for the cold ahead! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Kelsey S.
Pierre, SD
I love the smell of this. It also works great if you have dry hands. Very smooth and buttery soft. Very gentle. Got a free sample in my voxbox and would keep this on hand especially now that its winter!
Holly S.
Oswego, NY
Oh my gosh. So smooth and creamy. It soaks in and it leaves no greasy feel. My hands and body feel instantly smoother and more hydrated. It smells like a day at the beach and will keep my hands hydrated through these cold winter months.
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Silvianna V.