BY TREE HUT #13 in Lotion

• I love the smell of coconut lime but my question is does this pro...3 Answers
  • Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive s...2 Answers
  • Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I use this every day and keeps your skin super soft with a great scent!" in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Amanda C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product was awesome! I absolutely love the way it smells! It reminds be of the beach. I feels great on your skin and isn’t too thick. I would definitely buy this!
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
I do not like lotion at all, so I wasn’t really jumping on trying this but I did after getting out of the shower and may I add that it was amazing! It didn’t feel slimy at all and actually made my skin rehydrated.
Nichele D.
Lenoir, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product smells absolutely divine and when used on the skin on a regular basis will leave soft renewed skin. The sugar scrub removes all of your old dead skin to leave you with smooth touchable skin.
Brittany L.
Tavares, FL
Love this body butter! It is so hydrating on my extremely dry skin. I always use this product after showering for maximum results. It is perfect for the cold winter months quickly approaching. The coconut lime scent is very pleasant also!
Alyssa M.
spanaway, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This has to be one of the best body butters out there. It is so silky and smells amazing!! I love that it absorbs quickly but the softness lingers. Definitely going to buy a full size once this runs out.
Kristy H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This cream is fantastic! Smells so good !!! I use it every day after the shower . I received complimentary but I checked out prices at the store and they are decently priced . I would purchase for sure !
Raybecka S.
Grand Terrace, CA
Being a vet tech I am constantly washing my hands. This stuff is amazing. I actually saw a difference in my hands within 24 hours. I plan to purchase some for all my coworkers. It smells amazing as well!
Trista O.
This body butter is amazing. I love it. It smells wonderful and makes my skin feel so healthy and smooth. My husband, who had rough tough working hands, loves it. I highly recommend this. It’s wonderful.
Summer N.
Eden, NC
This lotion smells so good and makes my skin feel so soft after using it! I would def recommend using this daily. I don’t think it made my skin feel to oily after use at all. I will def be buying a full size tub of this when mine runs out!
Tabatha R.
Troy, MI
I love how emollient the cream is and it absorbs nicely but didn’t care too much for the smell. Definitely would try in different fragrances. Does a fab job at moisturizing but the only downside is that it the moisture doesn’t last long.
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?