BY TREE HUT #9 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Kristi C.
Johnstown, PA
I adore this lotion!!! It smells like the beach and summer and everything warm all wrapped into one!! It hydrates really well and lasts all day long. It’s perfect for this dry season. I would def buy this!
Nikki w.
I looooove this body butter! The scent is amazing and not to strong. It lasts for hours but does not leave your skin oily and it’s pretty cheap if you buy from amazon or other stores online. I would definitely recommend this product !
Kelcie H.
Santaquin , UT
This smells heavenly! It is very moisturizing too. I don’t like to use it on my palms because there is a slight greasy feeling, but I love it on the backs of my hands. Now that I’ve tested it, I’d buy it!
April W.
holland , MI
This product was great and it most definitely kept my body Smooth for the whole day, and the smell was not super strong which I loved and it’s organic can’t go wrong there at all. I received this product free
raven c.
Madisonville, TN
In love with this product. I love the way it makes my skin feel when I apply it after a hot shower. I also love the smell of the product. I now have my entire family ising this as their moisturize for daily use.
Amanda C.
This product was awesome! I absolutely love the way it smells! It reminds be of the beach. I feels great on your skin and isn’t too thick. I would definitely buy this!
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
I do not like lotion at all, so I wasn’t really jumping on trying this but I did after getting out of the shower and may I add that it was amazing! It didn’t feel slimy at all and actually made my skin rehydrated.
Nichele D.
Lenoir, NC
This product smells absolutely divine and when used on the skin on a regular basis will leave soft renewed skin. The sugar scrub removes all of your old dead skin to leave you with smooth touchable skin.
Brittany L.
Tavares, FL
Love this body butter! It is so hydrating on my extremely dry skin. I always use this product after showering for maximum results. It is perfect for the cold winter months quickly approaching. The coconut lime scent is very pleasant also!
Alyssa M.
SPANAWAY, WA
This has to be one of the best body butters out there. It is so silky and smells amazing!! I love that it absorbs quickly but the softness lingers. Definitely going to buy a full size once this runs out.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Michela C.