BY TREE HUT #10 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Sarah M.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product is amazing!! The smell is literally On point. It goes on so smooth and rubs into your skin very easily. I would absolutely recommend this product and I will be purchasing this one in the future.
Dianne H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this body butter! I love that it’s not greasy but super moisturizing! My boys enjoy it as well. My son has dry skin due to eczema and this doesn’t aggravate it. I would definitely purchase this again!
Adrienne W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the smell of this! It reminds me of summer but not overly done to where it smells like sunscreen. It also applies really easily and is super moisturizing. I received it free for my honest review in a VoxBox.
Kristen J.
Clarksville , TN
I received this complimentary from Influenster in exchange for my honest review. I enjoyed this lightly fragranced product. It wasn’t heavy and provided long lasting moisture. I would recommend this product.
Megan C.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Such a delightfully scented lotion! This body butter is thick but spreads very nicely without having to rub too much. My legs and arms feel very soft after using this product. No greasy feeling or shininess.
Jamie W.
Calera, OK
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. This stuff smells so good and it has a nice creamy texture. I hope that long term use will prove to be super moisturizing.
Chelsey D.
This smells amazing! It’s nice and thick but also really soft. Instantly moisturizes and leaves my skin supple. Will definitely buy.

I received a sample from Influenster for testing purposes but all opinions are my own!
Teresa j.
Newport News, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this body butter !!!the smell is amazing and not overwhelming. I work in the service industry in a restaurant and have my hands in water a lot this Shea butter keeps my hand soft and moisturized all day
Star G.
Ripon
Literally saves my skin from dryness disaster every winter 😄 leaves my skin feeling soft as a rose petal, without an oily mess. My sensitive skin isn't irritated when it absorbs so it's definitely a win win.
Estela D.
San Diego, CA
This body butter smells amazing and leaves your skin smooth and nourished. It is great for sensitive skin, including a young 2 year old's skin. I will definitely be buying this again when my sample runs out.
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Silvianna V.