BY TREE HUT #13 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Christy S.
Dothan, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I had the honor of receiving this free to test an absolutely love how it feels when it goes on!!! Keeps me hydrated through out the day. Definitely will be looking for this product when I finish this sample!!!
Monica D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used this Shea Body Butter after a shower and my skin felt so soft afterwards! The smell isn’t strong at all and the best part is, it’s organic! I’ll keep using it for a full review but so far 10/10 recommend!
Dianne H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this body butter! I love that it’s not greasy but super moisturizing! My boys enjoy it as well. My son has dry skin due to eczema and this doesn’t aggravate it. I would definitely purchase this again!
Adrienne W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the smell of this! It reminds me of summer but not overly done to where it smells like sunscreen. It also applies really easily and is super moisturizing. I received it free for my honest review in a VoxBox.
Star G.
Ripon
Literally saves my skin from dryness disaster every winter 😄 leaves my skin feeling soft as a rose petal, without an oily mess. My sensitive skin isn't irritated when it absorbs so it's definitely a win win.
Chelsey D.
This smells amazing! It’s nice and thick but also really soft. Instantly moisturizes and leaves my skin supple. Will definitely buy.

I received a sample from Influenster for testing purposes but all opinions are my own!
Megan C.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Such a delightfully scented lotion! This body butter is thick but spreads very nicely without having to rub too much. My legs and arms feel very soft after using this product. No greasy feeling or shininess.
Jamie W.
Calera, OK
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. This stuff smells so good and it has a nice creamy texture. I hope that long term use will prove to be super moisturizing.
Kristen J.
Germantown, TN
I received this complimentary from Influenster in exchange for my honest review. I enjoyed this lightly fragranced product. It wasn’t heavy and provided long lasting moisture. I would recommend this product.
Estela D.
San Diego, CA
This body butter smells amazing and leaves your skin smooth and nourished. It is great for sensitive skin, including a young 2 year old's skin. I will definitely be buying this again when my sample runs out.
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?