BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Sandra C.
Hampshire, IL
My husband and I have been using the Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter and we both love it. It's creamy, smells good, and lasts a LONG time. It does what it says, and helps to keep my skin from feeling itchy when I put it on. I would definitely recommend this body butter and I can't stress enough how creamy (and not super thick) it is. Thumbs up!
Sara N.
Rock Island, IL
Excellent light clean smell. Absorbs quickly and quenches thirsty dry skin. I enjoy using this product and appreciate the organic shea butter. Bonus it’s made in the USA! I would repurchase as a stable in my care routine! Dry skin rescue!!

#ButterUpTreeHut #Complimentary #Contest @Influenster @TreeHut
Brittney G.
Freeport, IL
I am already familiar with the Tree Hut Shea body butter in coconut lime. So, I was excited to get it for #free in my harvest vox box from #Influenster. In return, I️ review this product. For me, It’s that time of year where my skin is drying out faster and really lacking moisture. My legs, feet, hands and elbows are my problematic areas during the cold seasons; so I was hoping this worked for me. I put body butter on my feet and lower half of my legs and instantly felt relief. The body butter is awesome, it smells great and even though I’m in the Midwest..I can at least smell like I’m on an island lol!
Wendy M.
Hockley, TX
This product is amazing. My skin feels so soft and smooth with it in. It definitely provides long lasting nourishment from the oils it contains. Close your eyes and take a deep breath and you feel like your in a Caribbean island on vacation. Did I mention it's organic which makes this product rock even more. It is now a daily lotion I use and will be getting a bigger container soon.
vanessa c.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
We were blown away by how amazing this shea body butter turned out to be. The texture was quite smooth and the smell was fantastic. Who knew lime and coconut could make such a perfect harmony together. The price is decent when you look it up for purchase at Target. I wanted to see how much it would cost because I was thinking about getting it for Christmas gifts to give out. This body butter will definitely keep you plenty moisturized anywhere on your body. My boyfriend loves to put this on his feet and heels. I love to rub it on my dry hands after a long day of constantly sanitizing and washing them.
Jacqueline L.
Taylor, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My skin loved this 24 hour intense hydrating shea body butter by Tree Hut! I use it after I get out of the shower so the natural oils could moisturize my skin better. You could feel it soaking in as soon as it touches your skin. After my first use my skin became so soft and had a nice shine to it. It was NOT sticky or greasy just softness. I have the Coconut Lime scent and it smells amazing not over powering either. The tub it comes in is also cute and easy to open, the colors would pop if you see it on the shelf.
Melissa S.
Fort Wayne , IN
I loved Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea body butter!!! During the colder months my hands become very dry and chapped. I applied the body butter and noticed a difference within a few uses! Left my hands, feet, and body nice and smooth! The smell is amazing too, it stays with you! If you’re looking for all day Moisture, this is a definite must have!!!
Heather A.
Bear, DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got this product for free for testing purposes. All opinions are 100% my own honest opinion.
I really liked the Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter. I am typically picky about the scents and wasn't sure I would like this one, but I did. It had a great scent that was not overpowering at all.
This did a really good job at hydrating my hands, especially since it has gotten cold here and my skin gets very dried out. It did not leave a greasy feeling on my hands after applying either.
This is something I would purchase and recommend others give it a try as well.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This smells amazing It comes in an easy to use pot that is the perfect size for popping in your purse. A thick lotion that is a creamy white consistency. You do not need much to feel the benefits of it moisturizing your skin. A little goes along way.

Skin felt supple, smooth and quite silky after use. Lasted until my next shower. I could smell the fragrance on my skin all morning, though it wore off by the afternoon. Definitely recommend!!!
Samantha J.
Henderson, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It's a little thick for me personally, so it took awhile for it to soak into my skin, but it smelled wonderful! Wasn't too perfumey so I loved the lime smell my skin gave off after using. It lasted all day! The one great thing is I've got A LOT of body to cover and this tub will last me awhile!
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Silvianna V.