BY TREE HUT #13 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Jacqueline L.
Taylor, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My skin loved this 24 hour intense hydrating shea body butter by Tree Hut! I use it after I get out of the shower so the natural oils could moisturize my skin better. You could feel it soaking in as soon as it touches your skin. After my first use my skin became so soft and had a nice shine to it. It was NOT sticky or greasy just softness. I have the Coconut Lime scent and it smells amazing not over powering either. The tub it comes in is also cute and easy to open, the colors would pop if you see it on the shelf.
Candice K.
Newport News, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got a small sample tub of this in my harvest voxbox. I love it! The smell is great! It is thick and creamy, and a perfect Shea butter! This is a great body butter for skin that needs a little extra love. It is very affordable. Put it on after a shower and your skin will really love you!
Melissa S.
Fort Wayne, IN
I loved Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea body butter!!! During the colder months my hands become very dry and chapped. I applied the body butter and noticed a difference within a few uses! Left my hands, feet, and body nice and smooth! The smell is amazing too, it stays with you! If you’re looking for all day Moisture, this is a definite must have!!!
Heather A.
Belcamp , MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got this product for free for testing purposes. All opinions are 100% my own honest opinion.
I really liked the Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter. I am typically picky about the scents and wasn't sure I would like this one, but I did. It had a great scent that was not overpowering at all.
This did a really good job at hydrating my hands, especially since it has gotten cold here and my skin gets very dried out. It did not leave a greasy feeling on my hands after applying either.
This is something I would purchase and recommend others give it a try as well.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This smells amazing It comes in an easy to use pot that is the perfect size for popping in your purse. A thick lotion that is a creamy white consistency. You do not need much to feel the benefits of it moisturizing your skin. A little goes along way.

Skin felt supple, smooth and quite silky after use. Lasted until my next shower. I could smell the fragrance on my skin all morning, though it wore off by the afternoon. Definitely recommend!!!
Melissa A.
Willowbrook, IL
 Very rich and emollient, with an absolutely fantastic scent! This softened the heels of my feet as well as the rough dry skin on my hands, it’s not greasy but it is very moisturizing. The scent is absolutely lovely and reminds me of the islands. It’s not too heavy it’s just right. Love this product! I would definitely buy it again!
Angela K.
Medina, OH
This is by far my favorite body butter!! It goes on smooth and really helps keep my skin moisturized during these cold months! I have psoriasis and find that most lotions just end up drying my skin out more. This stuff works miracles!! I’ve recommended it to everyone I know! It’s amazing!!
Trinity S.
Redding
Refreshing coconut with a vibrant burst of lime come together in an invigorating shea butter at a fair price point. Available at most drug stores, this is a product I use when I need a kick of scent and moisturization. I would recommend this to people who like citrusy, fresh scents.
Kaila H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The smell is so great. Besides that, it leaves your hands feeling so soft and moisturized. My husbands skin gets extremely dry in the winter so I talked him into using this and now he keeps it in his truck and uses it all of the time. His rough hands have improved so much in the past month!
Samantha J.
Henderson, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It's a little thick for me personally, so it took awhile for it to soak into my skin, but it smelled wonderful! Wasn't too perfumey so I loved the lime smell my skin gave off after using. It lasted all day! The one great thing is I've got A LOT of body to cover and this tub will last me awhile!
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?