BY TREE HUT #13 in Lotion

• I love the smell of coconut lime but my question is does this pro...3 Answers
  • Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive s...2 Answers
  • Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I use this every day and keeps your skin super soft with a great scent!" in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Reenie D.
Phila, PA
I like the product because it makes my skin feel very soft! The only thing that I’m not crazy about is the scent of the lotion. It stays on long and keeps your skin moisturized. I would recommend this product.
Paulina R.
Livermore, CA
This cream was amazing! Smelled wonderful like a fresh clean citrus if that makes sense, spa like. Best of all it worked great really moisture. I will definitely be buying the larger version. Ready loved it !
Erika H.
I love this Shea Body Butter from Tree Hut! It’s Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter! It smells wonderful & it feels amazing on my skin! Really makes my skin feel soft & hydrated! #ButterUpTreeHut @TreeHut @Tree_Hut
Tiffany B.
Jacksonville, FL
Holy hydration Batman! My skin looks and feels amazing! It smells to yummy! Love body butter! Went on very smooth. No weird effects! It’s perfect for dry skin that needs to be hydrated. Completely recommended!
Christy S.
Dothan, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I had the honor of receiving this free to test an absolutely love how it feels when it goes on!!! Keeps me hydrated through out the day. Definitely will be looking for this product when I finish this sample!!!
Monica D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used this Shea Body Butter after a shower and my skin felt so soft afterwards! The smell isn’t strong at all and the best part is, it’s organic! I’ll keep using it for a full review but so far 10/10 recommend!
Star G.
Ripon
Literally saves my skin from dryness disaster every winter 😄 leaves my skin feeling soft as a rose petal, without an oily mess. My sensitive skin isn't irritated when it absorbs so it's definitely a win win.
Sarah M.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product is amazing!! The smell is literally On point. It goes on so smooth and rubs into your skin very easily. I would absolutely recommend this product and I will be purchasing this one in the future.
Megan C.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Such a delightfully scented lotion! This body butter is thick but spreads very nicely without having to rub too much. My legs and arms feel very soft after using this product. No greasy feeling or shininess.
Elyssa H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Smells so great. It reminds me of being on a beach. The formula is thick but not too thick. It absorbed into my skin easily without any greasy residue. I like the packaging being in a little tub, too. I'd absolutely consider buying this again.
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?