BY TREE HUT #7 in Lotion

• Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sen...2 Answers
  • "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Erika H.
I love this Shea Body Butter from Tree Hut! It’s Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter! It smells wonderful & it feels amazing on my skin! Really makes my skin feel soft & hydrated! #ButterUpTreeHut @TreeHut @Tree_Hut
Ashlyn B.
This body butter smells amazing!! I was so excited to try it out. It was a great moisturizer. I love that it includes good ingredients, like organic shea butter. Would make a great Christmas gift for someone!
Erin W.
Rogers , AR
I'm normally not a fan of body butters. They are to greasy for my skin. This one doesn't feel greasy at all and leaves my hands smelling amazing and so smooth. The scent isn't over powering either. It's an amazing combination of smell and feel!
Brianne R.
Manchester, IA
Ooh this stuff is so thick and creamy, like actual butter! It smells pretty darn good too...and I love the power of coconut in beauty products :)
#ButterUpTreeHut #Complimentary #Contest @Influenster @TreeHut
Brandi M.
Woodbridge, VA
The smell is absolutely amazing! I definitely plan on using this all the time since it makes my hands feel so soft and will help protect them in the winter. It makes those troublesome areas feel silky smooth.
Brittany M.
Love this body Butter! So soft, smells remarkable. I apply it all over after I get out of the shower at night, that way it soaks into my skin while I sleep, and then when I wake up my skin is so soft and smooth!
Paulina R.
Livermore, CA
This cream was amazing! Smelled wonderful like a fresh clean citrus if that makes sense, spa like. Best of all it worked great really moisture. I will definitely be buying the larger version. Ready loved it !
Lisa W.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this body butter. It goes on smooth and is not greasy. I didn't think I would like the scent, but it was subtle and not overwhelming. I highly recommend to anyone looking for a nice after shower lotion!
Brooke W.
Harrison, TN
This body butter is amazing! It’s so thick and moisturizing that I only have to moistureize once a day. It’s not sticky like other body butters and it smells amazing! I would definitely buy this product again.
Sara B.
Omaha, NE
Great thick body butter.  Works great at hydrating !  The scent is very refreshing as well. It's. It often you find hydrating and a great scent in the same product.
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?
Jamie L.