BY TREE HUT #9 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Paulina R.
Livermore, CA
This cream was amazing! Smelled wonderful like a fresh clean citrus if that makes sense, spa like. Best of all it worked great really moisture. I will definitely be buying the larger version. Ready loved it !
Erika H.
Anderson, IN
I love this Shea Body Butter from Tree Hut! It’s Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter! It smells wonderful & it feels amazing on my skin! Really makes my skin feel soft & hydrated! #ButterUpTreeHut @TreeHut @Tree_Hut
Maree F.
Hazard, KY
I do like this product however I wish it was in a container that dispensed it easier than having to scoop it it with your hands. I would recommend this product. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Brooke W.
Knoxville, TN
This body butter is amazing! It’s so thick and moisturizing that I only have to moistureize once a day. It’s not sticky like other body butters and it smells amazing! I would definitely buy this product again.
Lisa W.
Mount Laurel, NJ
I love this body butter. It goes on smooth and is not greasy. I didn't think I would like the scent, but it was subtle and not overwhelming. I highly recommend to anyone looking for a nice after shower lotion!
Sara B.
Omaha, NE
Great thick body butter.  Works great at hydrating !  The scent is very refreshing as well. It's. It often you find hydrating and a great scent in the same product.
Brianne R.
Manchester, IA
Ooh this stuff is so thick and creamy, like actual butter! It smells pretty darn good too...and I love the power of coconut in beauty products :)
#ButterUpTreeHut #Complimentary #Contest @Influenster @TreeHut
Erin W.
Rogers, AR
I'm normally not a fan of body butters. They are to greasy for my skin. This one doesn't feel greasy at all and leaves my hands smelling amazing and so smooth. The scent isn't over powering either. It's an amazing combination of smell and feel!
Brandi M.
Woodbridge, VA
The smell is absolutely amazing! I definitely plan on using this all the time since it makes my hands feel so soft and will help protect them in the winter. It makes those troublesome areas feel silky smooth.
Tiffany B.
Jacksonville, FL
Holy hydration Batman! My skin looks and feels amazing! It smells to yummy! Love body butter! Went on very smooth. No weird effects! It’s perfect for dry skin that needs to be hydrated. Completely recommended!
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Silvianna V.