BY TREE HUT #13 in Lotion

• Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive s...2 Answers
  • Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
cortney a.
Love this product. It makes my skin soft without that greasy texture, very gentle on the skin. I’ve used it every day and plan to buy the full size. It’s a bit pricey but worth it. I will buy this in the future.
Ashley C.
I honestly LOVE this product. It is so moisturizing and hydrating leaving the skin super soft but not greasy. And can we talk about how delicious it smells???? Yum! Will definitely buy this again! Great value...
Shaniqua O.
Pascagoula, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this product! It makes my skin so soft and smooths and it lasts a long time. I also love the scent, smells amazing. I received this product for free but all opinions are my own and i will be purchasing it
mama_cass23 R.
Hixson, TN
This smells delicious!!! It is so smooth going on, not greasy, and took care of my dry skin so quickly. Some lotions I have to use it for several days to see a difference, with this I noticed the very next day. I love it! Definitely will purchase.
Sean G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This body butter smells AMAZING. It goes on nicely and doesn't leave an oily residue. My skin felt so soft and smelled great for hours. You only need a pea sized amount to be able to do an entire arm it was wonderful.
Kelli K.
Manheim, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really enjoyed this Tree Hut Body Butter. The coconut smell was just right, not overpowering, but still noticeable. The body butter goes on nice and smooth and it’s not greasy. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Sadie M.
I really enjoy this body butter! It smells absolutely amazing! I use it everyday mostly on my dry elbows and knees. I would definitely recommend it to anyone! I would absolutely purchase it again in the future!
Ashley B.
Dublin , TX
It smelled delicious. My elbows are always dry and this product made them really soft over night. A little bit goes a long ways. So this product should last for a while. I plan on keeping this in stock so I never run out.
Marcella S.
Richmond, TX
This is perfect to keep in your purse during the winter months when your skin is extra dry. Works wonders on your hands and elbows. Great value for the price. I definitely recommend it for anyone with dry skin.
Amanda M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I like how it moisturizes my dry skin, but the scent is so overpowering and overwhelming I can't stand to use it.  I ended up just using it on my feet so it could be the farthest away from my nose.
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?