BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Heather S.
Clarksville, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This little jar of heaven is exactly what this mommy needed! It smells amazing! It feels even better! The formula rubs in perfectly not leaving a greasy feeling behind. Cute packaging, great smell, kid friendly. I'm sold!
Susie B.
I received this as per of my Harvest Box. The scent is amazing. It’s a nice moisturizing cream. A little goes a long way. I live an a cold climate and this keeps my hands and arms nicely moisturized all day long!
Melissa W.
Evansville, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I usually buy my body butters from The Body Shop but I might have a new favorite! This body butter smells delicious and isn't greasy, soaks right into my skin. Lasts all day and even works great on my dry heels!!
Hanna A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the scent BUT it’s a little greasy for me. It takes it a while to absorb into the skin and it leaves a greasy feeling. I ended up having to wipe it off after a while. I probably wouldn’t purchase this product.
Patricia D.
San Marcos, CA
The Tree Hut shea body butter in Coconut Lime’s scent was truly awful to me. I tried it on my arm and it seemed quite moisturizing, so that is a plus. If it smelled different, I would probably like it and use it.
Becky B.
Spotsylvania, VA
My hands are drying up with the weather change and so is my face so I bathed my hands and even my cheeks in this stuff and it feels amazing!! I use it mainly before bed and wake up to renewed skin!! So amazing!!!
Amy C.
Mountain Home, AR
This body butter has an interesting smell, but I like it. It is very gentle on the skin. I received this as a sample in a box. It’s very nourishing and leaves my skin soft. Would definitely recommend to a friend.
Dannielle R.
Pittsburgh , PA
Love it! It smells amazing & it keeps my hands so soft! I keep it in my purse all the time & on hand since the size I received was small, but I’m sure the full size is just as great. I would recommend to anyone.
cortney a.
Love this product. It makes my skin soft without that greasy texture, very gentle on the skin. I’ve used it every day and plan to buy the full size. It’s a bit pricey but worth it. I will buy this in the future.
Sean G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This body butter smells AMAZING. It goes on nicely and doesn't leave an oily residue. My skin felt so soft and smelled great for hours. You only need a pea sized amount to be able to do an entire arm it was wonderful.
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?