BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Marla W.
Lebanon, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Thanks to Influenster for giving me a free sample of this amazing body butter. It truly is amazing! It smells so good and the moisture it locks in is amazing as well! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Tammy F.
Metairie, LA
First off, this stuff smells AMAZING!! Definitely a product I would consider buying for myself. Even after the very first use I could feel how much more smooth my skin felt. Will be recommending this to everyone!!
Ashley A.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
Winter always takes a toll on my skin. I’ve tried so many different lotions and nothing seemed to work until I tried this one! It made my skin super soft and it smells amazing. I definitely recommend this product!
Kelsey L.
Frankfort, IN
This product is amazing! The smell hit me right away when I opened it and I was hooked. My hands have been really dry lately and I could just tell they were soaking it all in as soon as I lathered it on. Love it!!
joanna M.
Round Rock, TX
First off, this smells amazing! I am one of those that don't like coconut scent anything but I will say I love the scent from this! It is so super soft when you put it on. I love it! Perfect for the winter coming.
Samantha M.
Des Plaines, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Got this in my harvest vox box and I love it!! The smell is light and refreshing and the texture is thick and luxurious. It leaves skin feeling nourished and healthy. A new favorite for sure! I gotta go get more :)
Kim H.
RAYMORE, MO
Used the Shea Body Butter after my shower and I loved it!! It goes on smoothly, absorbs quickly and smells great. Left my skin feeling soft with a light fresh scent. I would definitely put this on my shopping list.
Mari S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body butter is so smooth and creamy. Not greasy. Best part- It smells amazing! This is great for dry winter skin. My hands and cuticles are loving it. First time using- won’t be my last. Totally recommend it.
Thrisha H.
San Antonio , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Loved the smell and left my hands feeling super soft and hydrated in this exceptionally cold New England fall we’re having. The small size of the container is perfect to fit in my make up bag. Would purchase again!
Corey V.
Amazing scent and texture. I would’ve never thought to try this. Received complimentary from Influenster. Scent is long lasting and I use this everyday now. I would recommend this anyone! I will be purchasing this!
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Silvianna V.