BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Kelsey L.
Frankfort, IN
This product is amazing! The smell hit me right away when I opened it and I was hooked. My hands have been really dry lately and I could just tell they were soaking it all in as soon as I lathered it on. Love it!!
Jennifer H.
This smells AMAZING! My skin is dry and needs extra love and this is just what it needed!! I will be purchasing the full size product after receiving a mini, my Michigan dry skin needs it bad! Thankful I found it!
Ashley A.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
Winter always takes a toll on my skin. I’ve tried so many different lotions and nothing seemed to work until I tried this one! It made my skin super soft and it smells amazing. I definitely recommend this product!
Kacie M.
Amazing smell, so refreshing. I love anything Shea Butter. It's so hydrating especially during these cold fall days with dry skin. I would most definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a good hydrating lotion.
Samantha M.
Des Plaines, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Got this in my harvest vox box and I love it!! The smell is light and refreshing and the texture is thick and luxurious. It leaves skin feeling nourished and healthy. A new favorite for sure! I gotta go get more :)
Mari S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body butter is so smooth and creamy. Not greasy. Best part- It smells amazing! This is great for dry winter skin. My hands and cuticles are loving it. First time using- won’t be my last. Totally recommend it.
Corey V.
Amazing scent and texture. I would’ve never thought to try this. Received complimentary from Influenster. Scent is long lasting and I use this everyday now. I would recommend this anyone! I will be purchasing this!
Luiza A.
Glendale, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was surprised by this product, it was so moisturizing and made my skin feel so soft. It was gentle on the skin and use it everyday to keep my skin hydrated. Definitely a great product and I would purchase it again.
Thrisha H.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Loved the smell and left my hands feeling super soft and hydrated in this exceptionally cold New England fall we’re having. The small size of the container is perfect to fit in my make up bag. Would purchase again!
joanna M.
Round Rock, TX
First off, this smells amazing! I am one of those that don't like coconut scent anything but I will say I love the scent from this! It is so super soft when you put it on. I love it! Perfect for the winter coming.
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?