BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Spring G.
Apache Jct, AZ
I'm not a big fan of body butter. This product changed my mind! When opening, it has a pleasant scent. Not over powering like others. You do not need a lot, goes on smooth and made my skin super soft. Great product!
Es C.
I really love this product. It is thick and rich, and not just that but it smells delicious. I was put off by the "lime" in the lime shea body butter, but I was pleasantly surprised by this product. The butter was very thick and moisturized really well.
Lindsey C.
I have used this product before so I was thrilled to see it in my VoxBox! Amazing scent and I love the way it makes my hands feel after using it! My second favorite butter only behind Lush! I recommend this product!
Kayla S.
Watervliet, NY
Great smelling body butter! Love the minimalistic packaging, keeps my skin hydrated all day. The smell isn’t too harsh which is good. I would definitely buy the full size version of this one if the price was right!!
Jenny M.
Bakersfield, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got a small one of these to try out and it smelled great and really worked well to moisturize my skin.  It was not greasy but it was thick so it really went deep into my skin and kept me dry free all day.
Kelly R.
Lakewood, WA
The first thing I have to say is omg ! The smell of this is amazing !! It moistures my skin, it rubs in well doesn’t leave a greasy or sticky residue on my skin. I would definitely recommend this lotion to a friend.
Jessica F.
Cheektowaga, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have been buying this at ulta now because I have become addicted to the smell. It reminds me of coconut lime from bath & body works but makes your skin softer. I have an obsession with lotions and lip glosses.
Elissa H.
W Sacramento, CA
This body butter is so creamy! It really soaks into my skin and keeps it well hydrated. And the smell! So good!! Sometimes I open the container just to take a sniff. I would definitely buy it again and recommend it.
Marla W.
Lebanon, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Thanks to Influenster for giving me a free sample of this amazing body butter. It truly is amazing! It smells so good and the moisture it locks in is amazing as well! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Tammy F.
Metairie, LA
First off, this stuff smells AMAZING!! Definitely a product I would consider buying for myself. Even after the very first use I could feel how much more smooth my skin felt. Will be recommending this to everyone!!
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Silvianna V.