BY TREE HUT #13 in Lotion

• Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive s...2 Answers
  • Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Es C.
I really love this product. It is thick and rich, and not just that but it smells delicious. I was put off by the "lime" in the lime shea body butter, but I was pleasantly surprised by this product. The butter was very thick and moisturized really well.
Kayla S.
Watervliet, NY
Great smelling body butter! Love the minimalistic packaging, keeps my skin hydrated all day. The smell isn’t too harsh which is good. I would definitely buy the full size version of this one if the price was right!!
Spring G.
Apache Jct, AZ
I'm not a big fan of body butter. This product changed my mind! When opening, it has a pleasant scent. Not over powering like others. You do not need a lot, goes on smooth and made my skin super soft. Great product!
Jenny M.
Bakersfield, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got a small one of these to try out and it smelled great and really worked well to moisturize my skin.  It was not greasy but it was thick so it really went deep into my skin and kept me dry free all day.
Yomaira H.
winter haven, FL
This body butter is so smooth and thick, I loved it. It smells great. My hands were smooth and felt super hydrated for a very long time. This specific sample fits perfect in my purse so I take it with me everywhere.
Kelly R.
Lakewood , WA
The first thing I have to say is omg ! The smell of this is amazing !! It moistures my skin, it rubs in well doesn’t leave a greasy or sticky residue on my skin. I would definitely recommend this lotion to a friend.
Marla w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Thanks to Influenster for giving me a free sample of this amazing body butter. It truly is amazing! It smells so good and the moisture it locks in is amazing as well! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Lindsey C.
I have used this product before so I was thrilled to see it in my VoxBox! Amazing scent and I love the way it makes my hands feel after using it! My second favorite butter only behind Lush! I recommend this product!
Tammy F.
Metairie, LA
First off, this stuff smells AMAZING!! Definitely a product I would consider buying for myself. Even after the very first use I could feel how much more smooth my skin felt. Will be recommending this to everyone!!
Kacie M.
Amazing smell, so refreshing. I love anything Shea Butter. It's so hydrating especially during these cold fall days with dry skin. I would most definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a good hydrating lotion.
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?