Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
4.73 / 5 based on 3,483 Reviews
Experience Tree Hut Body Butter with the tropical scent of Coconut and Lime. Coconut and Lime Extracts help to naturally condition dull and neglected skin. This extra thick body butter, infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Extracts and Safflower Seed Oil, was designed to seal in moisture, providing a deep hydration.see more...
Top Questions See all 109 Q&A
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
- "I love this body butter a lot more than the bath and body works butters. Treehuts' body butters are moisturizing without feeling overly greasy. I first tried this product when I received it in my Beauty Box 5. After a few days of usage I went to Ulta and purchased two full sized tubs of it when they were buy one get one half off (you can also use the $3.50 off 10 dollar purchase coupon). The coconut lime scent reminds me of a tropical vacation that I only dream of and the coconut is not so overpowering that you feel as if you are putting on sunscreen (i hate that feeling!). " in 784 reviews
- "I love this body butter. I used it while I was pregnant on my belly (which would get itchy and dry due to the stretching.) It made me feel relaxed, it smelled amazing, and didn't make me feel like a big ball of grease like other ones tend to do. This was my first Tree Hut product, now I have the Sugar scrub and I think I'm in love." in 311 reviews
- "I luv the smell and it works great they also offer other variety as well" in 1 review
- "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
- "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
I'm not a big fan of body butter. This product changed my mind! When opening, it has a pleasant scent. Not over powering like others. You do not need a lot, goes on smooth and made my skin super soft. Great product!
I really love this product. It is thick and rich, and not just that but it smells delicious. I was put off by the "lime" in the lime shea body butter, but I was pleasantly surprised by this product. The butter was very thick and moisturized really well.
I have used this product before so I was thrilled to see it in my VoxBox! Amazing scent and I love the way it makes my hands feel after using it! My second favorite butter only behind Lush! I recommend this product!
Great smelling body butter! Love the minimalistic packaging, keeps my skin hydrated all day. The smell isn’t too harsh which is good. I would definitely buy the full size version of this one if the price was right!!
I got a small one of these to try out and it smelled great and really worked well to moisturize my skin. It was not greasy but it was thick so it really went deep into my skin and kept me dry free all day.
The first thing I have to say is omg ! The smell of this is amazing !! It moistures my skin, it rubs in well doesn’t leave a greasy or sticky residue on my skin. I would definitely recommend this lotion to a friend.
I have been buying this at ulta now because I have become addicted to the smell. It reminds me of coconut lime from bath & body works but makes your skin softer. I have an obsession with lotions and lip glosses.
This body butter is so creamy! It really soaks into my skin and keeps it well hydrated. And the smell! So good!! Sometimes I open the container just to take a sniff. I would definitely buy it again and recommend it.
First off, this stuff smells AMAZING!! Definitely a product I would consider buying for myself. Even after the very first use I could feel how much more smooth my skin felt. Will be recommending this to everyone!!
Q & A
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
How long does it last?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos