BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Kayla T.
Yuma, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I was a little worried about the smell because I am not a huge fan of coconut but I couldn’t be happier with the way it smells! Being pregnant, my skin becomes very dry and this body butter has really helped my elbows!
Taryn B.
Santee, CA
This cream is so buttery soft! Moisturizes well and leaves you skin feeling amazing! Scent is okay, I personally would need to be in the mood for it. But I am definitely going to be purchasing all sorts of different flavors in the future! Definitely recommend this product! Was given this product complimentary for testing purposes, thank you Influenster!
Kayla H.
Wyoming, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I️ received this in my Influenster VoxBox and I’m super excited to try it out. Coconut lime is one of my favorite scents and you can never have enough body butter products. It’s the perfect travel size! #HarvestVoxbox
Karen M.
Garland , TX
This body butter smells AMAZING! My skin feels so soft after using it straight out of the shower- I even used it on my feet! My only qualm is that it did leave my hands a little greasy- but nothing a little soap & water couldn’t fix.
Samantha B.
New Castle, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love love love the smell and way this makes my hands feel. I’ve never used any other product that made my hands feel so soft. The smell is so pleasant and everyone in my house loves it (even my fiancé who’s not a fan of coconut)
Emily G.
Waukesha, WI
Love this body butter! It smells wonderful and it's nice and thick. It leaves your skin feeling hydrated, not greasy.
*I received a free sample for my honest opinion.* Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Amanda J.
Toledo, OH
I seriously love this stuff! I have tried soooo many different lotions and body butters and this one definitely takes the cake !!! I usually hate lime and coconut but this is a perfect mix of both and smells amazing!
Lindsey C.
I have used this product before so I was thrilled to see it in my VoxBox! Amazing scent and I love the way it makes my hands feel after using it! My second favorite butter only behind Lush! I recommend this product!
Es C.
I really love this product. It is thick and rich, and not just that but it smells delicious. I was put off by the "lime" in the lime shea body butter, but I was pleasantly surprised by this product. The butter was very thick and moisturized really well.
Spring G.
Apache Jct, AZ
I'm not a big fan of body butter. This product changed my mind! When opening, it has a pleasant scent. Not over powering like others. You do not need a lot, goes on smooth and made my skin super soft. Great product!
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?