BY TREE HUT #7 in Lotion

• I love the smell of coconut lime but my question is does ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sen...2 Answers
  • "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
This item was my favorite piece from complimentary box I received. It’s extremely hydrating once it hits your skin, smells amazing and lasts a while. I even use it with my daughter during these cold months. I’m hooked!
Jessica I.
Carroll, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I buy this Shea Body Butter all the time, specially in the winter time. Feels amazing on your hands and it smells like a Spa! I love how it’s organic and cheap from the drugstore! I would love to see more smells out of this line.
Emily A.
Frederick, MD
Love the smell! Not too strong! Not greasy which is great! I use right before bed and dang my hands were soft when i got up in the morning! I would def try some other scents!!
Taryn B.
Santee, CA
This cream is so buttery soft! Moisturizes well and leaves you skin feeling amazing! Scent is okay, I personally would need to be in the mood for it. But I am definitely going to be purchasing all sorts of different flavors in the future! Definitely recommend this product! Was given this product complimentary for testing purposes, thank you Influenster!
Amanda J.
Toledo, OH
I seriously love this stuff! I have tried soooo many different lotions and body butters and this one definitely takes the cake !!! I usually hate lime and coconut but this is a perfect mix of both and smells amazing!
Kayla H.
Wyoming, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I️ received this in my Influenster VoxBox and I’m super excited to try it out. Coconut lime is one of my favorite scents and you can never have enough body butter products. It’s the perfect travel size! #HarvestVoxbox
Samantha B.
New Castle, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love love love the smell and way this makes my hands feel. I’ve never used any other product that made my hands feel so soft. The smell is so pleasant and everyone in my house loves it (even my fiancé who’s not a fan of coconut)
Emily G.
Waukesha, WI
Love this body butter! It smells wonderful and it's nice and thick. It leaves your skin feeling hydrated, not greasy.
*I received a free sample for my honest opinion.* Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Karen M.
Garland , TX
This body butter smells AMAZING! My skin feels so soft after using it straight out of the shower- I even used it on my feet! My only qualm is that it did leave my hands a little greasy- but nothing a little soap & water couldn’t fix.
Es C.
I really love this product. It is thick and rich, and not just that but it smells delicious. I was put off by the "lime" in the lime shea body butter, but I was pleasantly surprised by this product. The butter was very thick and moisturized really well.
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?
Jamie L.