BY TREE HUT

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
This item was my favorite piece from complimentary box I received. It’s extremely hydrating once it hits your skin, smells amazing and lasts a while. I even use it with my daughter during these cold months. I’m hooked!
Kara G.
Mastic Beach, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I’ve used the scrub in this scent and it’s amazing the body butter is light it’s not sticky and sinks into the skin pretty quickly so I enjoyed using this product! I’d recommend it if you can get it during a ulta sale.
Lauren T.
Chicopee, MA
What’s not to love about it! It smells lovely and it isn’t greasy. It rubs into your skin well, so you don’t have to worry that you’re walking around all gross and wet looking. It keeps my skin hydrated much longer then other lotions.
Emily G.
Waukesha, WI
Love this body butter! It smells wonderful and it's nice and thick. It leaves your skin feeling hydrated, not greasy.
*I received a free sample for my honest opinion.* Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Samantha K.
New Castle, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love love love the smell and way this makes my hands feel. I’ve never used any other product that made my hands feel so soft. The smell is so pleasant and everyone in my house loves it (even my fiancé who’s not a fan of coconut)
Karen M.
Garland, TX
This body butter smells AMAZING! My skin feels so soft after using it straight out of the shower- I even used it on my feet! My only qualm is that it did leave my hands a little greasy- but nothing a little soap & water couldn’t fix.
Kayla H.
Wyoming, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I️ received this in my Influenster VoxBox and I’m super excited to try it out. Coconut lime is one of my favorite scents and you can never have enough body butter products. It’s the perfect travel size! #HarvestVoxbox
Taryn B.
Alpine, CA
This cream is so buttery soft! Moisturizes well and leaves you skin feeling amazing! Scent is okay, I personally would need to be in the mood for it. But I am definitely going to be purchasing all sorts of different flavors in the future! Definitely recommend this product! Was given this product complimentary for testing purposes, thank you Influenster!
Amanda J.
Toledo, OH
I seriously love this stuff! I have tried soooo many different lotions and body butters and this one definitely takes the cake !!! I usually hate lime and coconut but this is a perfect mix of both and smells amazing!
Kayla S.
Watervliet, NY
Great smelling body butter! Love the minimalistic packaging, keeps my skin hydrated all day. The smell isn’t too harsh which is good. I would definitely buy the full size version of this one if the price was right!!
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Silvianna V.