BY TREE HUT #9 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Krista T.
Cabot, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The delightfully fresh smell is the first thing I noticed about this butter. The next things that I noticed were how rich, and creamy this butter is without leaving a greasy feeling. Deeply moisturizing, wonderfully scented, and leaves a light feeling. Love, love, love it!!
Jessica T.
Frisco, TX
This Body Butter is amazing. The smell is delicious - not too strong but makes you smell like a tropical island. Bought mine at Target and have used it everyday since then on my hands, elbows and feet. I would totally recommend for the smoothest, softest skin!
René W.
St Augustine, FL
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Body Butter is fantastic! It is light and airy, but provides great moisture and smells amazing! I’ve been looking for a product that isn’t slimy or heavy on my skin while helping it not be so dry- especially as it gets colder. This is it!
Tricia B.
Pearl, MS
I love the smell and the soft feeling it gives my skin! I love the smell of coconut already but the lime makes it even more pleasant. It lasts all day. Great for fresh shaved skin. I give this product high recommendation!
Erin D.
Watauga, TX
Love this product! It smells amazing! It goes on so smooth and leaves my skin feeling soft all day long. It is a very gentle product. The packaging is very nice and compact. Very easy to take with you anywhere. I definitely would recommend this product.
angela b.
gallipolis, OH
I LOVE this stuff.  My hands have gotten a little rough this year and this lotion makes them feel amazing.  I had never used it before, but I am definitely sold.  It makes my hands feel so good and them smell is amazing as well.  THANK YOU!
Carina L.
Worcester , MA
I received yesterday and try after bath. It shine my skin like any other. Smells very good and I will use till it ends planning to buy more. Awesome consistent surely will buy again soon Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
Very pleased with this product. A little bit goes a long way. Very moisturizing and smells divine. I️ received this product for free in a VoxBox and am looking forward to getting a lot of use out of it. Highly recommended!
Stacey W.
Mansfield, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It smells amazing and feels even more incredible. I have been using this every night before bed and my skin feels so much smoother and more moisturized. I'm so glad I was able to review this product free, but I would happily pay for it because it's amazing!
Linsey  O.
JOPLIN, MO
It smelled great and texture was good for a body butter. I wasn't a fan for the feeling after applying out of the shower. Didn't feel it absorbed as well as I hoped. It left somewhat of a greasy feeling. Overall did help moisturize skin and loved the scent.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Silvianna V.