BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Heather D.
Brentwood, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this body butter! The smell is great (I got the coconut lime). It's a nice thick lotion and absorbs fast with no greasy feel to it. My skin gets very dry in the winter time and this helped a lot. It even worked great on my dry, cracked feet. I recommend this product a ton!
Lexi M.
Suffolk, VA
This smells amaaaaaazing!! I keep opening the top just to smell it. Not only does the product smell amazing but the texture of it is so silky and smooth. I will definitely be repurchasing this after my tester runs out.
Kari B.
Cornelius, NC
The smell is so great! Makes me want to go to the beach. I think it’s initially a little greasy feeling which made me worry, but then it absorbed so quickly! It left my skin feeling soft and moisturized after just one use.
Brooke B.
Quincy, IL
This product is SO smooth and creamy! It smells absolutely amazing as well! Normally I do not like body butters, I don't like the greasy, heavy feel of them. This body butter is light yet rich! It sinks right into your skin and keeps it hydrated all day!
Elizabeth P.
Nicholasville, KY
This is a super creamy, buttery lotion, especially perfect for winter-time.  My skin tends to get super dry in winter, and getting this in the Harvest Voxbox was perfect timing.  I've been trying to use it daily and get a head start on the winter dry skin blues.  The smell is great too--I can pretend I'm on a beach somewhere, even if I'm just slathering on lotion before I go to bed.
Megan B.
Hemlock, NY
This stuff is super creamy and long-lasting, without being greasy at all. Perfect for winter hands that need a little extra TLC. I should have know this stuff would be good...I swear by their sugar scrub too! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
lily a.
This body butter was just okay. The consistency was nice and think which is great for winter. Love the scent it wasn’t to overbearing. But the downside was you have to use a lot for a large area of the body. A lot goes a little way.
Krista T.
Cabot, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The delightfully fresh smell is the first thing I noticed about this butter. The next things that I noticed were how rich, and creamy this butter is without leaving a greasy feeling. Deeply moisturizing, wonderfully scented, and leaves a light feeling. Love, love, love it!!
René W.
St Augustine, FL
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Body Butter is fantastic! It is light and airy, but provides great moisture and smells amazing! I’ve been looking for a product that isn’t slimy or heavy on my skin while helping it not be so dry- especially as it gets colder. This is it!
Britt K.
Marion , IN
I really enjoyed this. I keep it at my desk at work. I handle a lot of paperwork so my hands can get really dry. It does not leave them super greasy but supple. The smell is also very refreshing and I would recommend it.
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?