BY TREE HUT #9 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Brandy M.
Harker Hts, TX
The smell is what hit me first. Coconut and lime? It is like a Key Lime pie in a mini jar! Ahhhh, the texture it's so creamy. It makes your skin and hands feel like velvet. I can't stop smelling it. It's organic and great for kids too. My 10 year old son and I have dry skin. So for an extra touch we add lotion with it and it makes your product last longer! Mmmm this is such a treat for me! I'll DEFINITELY be purchasing this product from here on out!
Alma S.
Skokie, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this body butter! Its the perfect for the winter and for dry chapped skin! The smell of coconut and lime is subtle and not overwhelming. It quickly absorbs in to the skin and does not leave a greasy feel! I love the soft and smooth texture. I will be using it this winter for my overly dry hands!
Faith M.
Benton, AR
I received this product for free from Influenster for my honest review. My husband and I both really enjoyed trying this product. It smells like a pie, and goes on so smooth! It is very moisturizing and quickly became part of our nighttime routine for our hands. I really like it and want to get more!
Jessica F.
Decherd, TN
I received this free from influenster for review purposes. I have extremely dry skin, and I am in love with this product!!! It smells amazing, is thick, not greasy, and moisturizes very well. It's affordable and has 5 different scents. I have the coconut lime scent and love it. Highly recommended!!!
Jessica B.
Maple Shade, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received the Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter through an Influenster Harvest Vox Box. The smell was too “limey” for me but it was nicely balanced with the coconut. I would totally use this as a summer lotion. It is thicker than most regular use lotions but for a body butter it is supposed to be. It doesn’t make you greasy either. My only tip would be to apply it post shower while your skin is still damp. You get more out of it with less product and it is easier to apply.
Devin H.
Denton, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I had the opportunity to try the Tree Hut shea body butter. The specific fragrance is coconut lime and I instantly loved the smell of it right away. I love the butter thicker texture, which is actually my favorite over other lotions as its thicker and hydrates leaving skin feeling soft with a lasting aroma. I like the packaging as well as it displays it to be more natural product. Definitely one I would recommend especially if one has dry skin as I do and one I would definitely purchase.
Sandra C.
Hampshire, IL
My husband and I have been using the Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter and we both love it. It's creamy, smells good, and lasts a LONG time. It does what it says, and helps to keep my skin from feeling itchy when I put it on. I would definitely recommend this body butter and I can't stress enough how creamy (and not super thick) it is. Thumbs up!
Brittney G.
Freeport, IL
I am already familiar with the Tree Hut Shea body butter in coconut lime. So, I was excited to get it for #free in my harvest vox box from #Influenster. In return, I️ review this product. For me, It’s that time of year where my skin is drying out faster and really lacking moisture. My legs, feet, hands and elbows are my problematic areas during the cold seasons; so I was hoping this worked for me. I put body butter on my feet and lower half of my legs and instantly felt relief. The body butter is awesome, it smells great and even though I’m in the Midwest..I can at least smell like I’m on an island lol!
vanessa c.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
We were blown away by how amazing this shea body butter turned out to be. The texture was quite smooth and the smell was fantastic. Who knew lime and coconut could make such a perfect harmony together. The price is decent when you look it up for purchase at Target. I wanted to see how much it would cost because I was thinking about getting it for Christmas gifts to give out. This body butter will definitely keep you plenty moisturized anywhere on your body. My boyfriend loves to put this on his feet and heels. I love to rub it on my dry hands after a long day of constantly sanitizing and washing them.
Wendy M.
Hockley, TX
This product is amazing. My skin feels so soft and smooth with it in. It definitely provides long lasting nourishment from the oils it contains. Close your eyes and take a deep breath and you feel like your in a Caribbean island on vacation. Did I mention it's organic which makes this product rock even more. It is now a daily lotion I use and will be getting a bigger container soon.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Silvianna V.