BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive s...2 Answers
  • Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Faith M.
I received this product for free from Influenster for my honest review. My husband and I both really enjoyed trying this product. It smells like a pie, and goes on so smooth! It is very moisturizing and quickly became part of our nighttime routine for our hands. I really like it and want to get more!
Alma S.
Skokie, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this body butter! Its the perfect for the winter and for dry chapped skin! The smell of coconut and lime is subtle and not overwhelming. It quickly absorbs in to the skin and does not leave a greasy feel! I love the soft and smooth texture. I will be using it this winter for my overly dry hands!
Jessica F.
Decherd, TN
I received this free from influenster for review purposes. I have extremely dry skin, and I am in love with this product!!! It smells amazing, is thick, not greasy, and moisturizes very well. It's affordable and has 5 different scents. I have the coconut lime scent and love it. Highly recommended!!!
Jessica B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received the Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter through an Influenster Harvest Vox Box. The smell was too “limey” for me but it was nicely balanced with the coconut. I would totally use this as a summer lotion. It is thicker than most regular use lotions but for a body butter it is supposed to be. It doesn’t make you greasy either. My only tip would be to apply it post shower while your skin is still damp. You get more out of it with less product and it is easier to apply.
Sandra C.
Montgomery, IL
My husband and I have been using the Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter and we both love it. It's creamy, smells good, and lasts a LONG time. It does what it says, and helps to keep my skin from feeling itchy when I put it on. I would definitely recommend this body butter and I can't stress enough how creamy (and not super thick) it is. Thumbs up!
Devin H.
Denton, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I had the opportunity to try the Tree Hut shea body butter. The specific fragrance is coconut lime and I instantly loved the smell of it right away. I love the butter thicker texture, which is actually my favorite over other lotions as its thicker and hydrates leaving skin feeling soft with a lasting aroma. I like the packaging as well as it displays it to be more natural product. Definitely one I would recommend especially if one has dry skin as I do and one I would definitely purchase.
Vanessa C.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
We were blown away by how amazing this shea body butter turned out to be. The texture was quite smooth and the smell was fantastic. Who knew lime and coconut could make such a perfect harmony together. The price is decent when you look it up for purchase at Target. I wanted to see how much it would cost because I was thinking about getting it for Christmas gifts to give out. This body butter will definitely keep you plenty moisturized anywhere on your body. My boyfriend loves to put this on his feet and heels. I love to rub it on my dry hands after a long day of constantly sanitizing and washing them.
Jacqueline L.
Taylor, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My skin loved this 24 hour intense hydrating shea body butter by Tree Hut! I use it after I get out of the shower so the natural oils could moisturize my skin better. You could feel it soaking in as soon as it touches your skin. After my first use my skin became so soft and had a nice shine to it. It was NOT sticky or greasy just softness. I have the Coconut Lime scent and it smells amazing not over powering either. The tub it comes in is also cute and easy to open, the colors would pop if you see it on the shelf.
Brittney G.
Freeport, IL
I am already familiar with the Tree Hut Shea body butter in coconut lime. So, I was excited to get it for #free in my harvest vox box from #Influenster. In return, I️ review this product. For me, It’s that time of year where my skin is drying out faster and really lacking moisture. My legs, feet, hands and elbows are my problematic areas during the cold seasons; so I was hoping this worked for me. I put body butter on my feet and lower half of my legs and instantly felt relief. The body butter is awesome, it smells great and even though I’m in the Midwest..I can at least smell like I’m on an island lol!
Sara N.
Rock Island, IL
Excellent light clean smell. Absorbs quickly and quenches thirsty dry skin. I enjoy using this product and appreciate the organic shea butter. Bonus it’s made in the USA! I would repurchase as a stable in my care routine! Dry skin rescue!!

#ButterUpTreeHut #Complimentary #Contest @Influenster @TreeHut
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?