BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Kristen K.
Flanders, NJ
Omg the smell!!! It is AMAZING! The cream is thick but it soaks into the skin. I got dressed right afterwards without feeling sticky or having to wait! It’s also super moisturizing! I would continue buying this over and over.
Wendi J.
Cookeville , TN
I am in love!!! This body butter is amazing!! It smells so good and leaves my skin looking great. I use it everywhere except my face. I got it for free from Influenster but I will definitely buy more when I'm out!! It's wonderful!!!
Ambreen J.
Skokie, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the shea body butter. It smells so good. I never tried shea body butter before. I love its cute packaging. The body butter makes the skin soft and smooth. It absorbs quickly into the skin. Definitely buy it
Heather D.
Brentwood, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this body butter! The smell is great (I got the coconut lime). It's a nice thick lotion and absorbs fast with no greasy feel to it. My skin gets very dry in the winter time and this helped a lot. It even worked great on my dry, cracked feet. I recommend this product a ton!
Kaitlyn M.
I really love how concentrated this body butter is. I don't have to use a ton of it to moisturize my skin. It also soaks in well without being greasy or heavy. The smell is the best part, which is totally amazing. If you like coconut lime this one is a must have.
Masha P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Ive seen this in Walmart a couple times in passing an always said meh about trying it. Now I regret not getting it sooner. It feels so awesome on my skin. I love the smell and it is very long lasting. I would use it again!!
Keshia P.
Hickory, NC
I love this product! I use it on my face and body! With the cold winter weather of NC this keeps me moisturized and hydrated all day long!!! The smell is absolutely amazing! I would buy this outside of influenster and would recommend it to anyone who likes a light scent with extreme moisturizing.
Katelyn B.
Liberty, MO
I love this sample of body butter! Normally I feel like body butters are greasy, but this one feels great! I just had a baby so I feel like I'm washing my hands constantly. I have a feeling I'll be using it all winter!
Shauna H.
Edmond, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Hands down the best winter body butter! The price is amazing and the product last forever! I used to buy this in my mall but now I get it at Ulta! I use this daily after the shower! I will always keep a tub of this in my home!
Zuanette C.
Clifton, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Omg I so love this product. This is the first time I try this and omg I'm in love. My hands are so soft and glowing. I have very dry skin in the winter specially my hands and this has helped the hydration of my skin so much.
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?