BY TREE HUT #9 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Keshia P.
Hickory, NC
I love this product! I use it on my face and body! With the cold winter weather of NC this keeps me moisturized and hydrated all day long!!! The smell is absolutely amazing! I would buy this outside of influenster and would recommend it to anyone who likes a light scent with extreme moisturizing.
Megan S.
Liberty , NC
I really enjoy the mild smell, it’s not overly fragrant. I suffer from the all year round dry skin syndrome, and this body butter hydrates my skin to perfection! This is a go to for a full body moisturizer!
Shauna H.
Edmond, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Hands down the best winter body butter! The price is amazing and the product last forever! I used to buy this in my mall but now I get it at Ulta! I use this daily after the shower! I will always keep a tub of this in my home!
Erika R.
I absolutely love how soft this made my skin feel and how amazing it smells. Definitely recommending it to all of my friends and family. For anyone reading this review, this would make a great stocking stuffer for christmas!
Katelyn B.
Liberty, MO
I love this sample of body butter! Normally I feel like body butters are greasy, but this one feels great! I just had a baby so I feel like I'm washing my hands constantly. I have a feeling I'll be using it all winter!
Zuanette C.
Clifton, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Omg I so love this product. This is the first time I try this and omg I'm in love. My hands are so soft and glowing. I have very dry skin in the winter specially my hands and this has helped the hydration of my skin so much.
Elizabeth P.
Nicholasville, KY
This is a super creamy, buttery lotion, especially perfect for winter-time.  My skin tends to get super dry in winter, and getting this in the Harvest Voxbox was perfect timing.  I've been trying to use it daily and get a head start on the winter dry skin blues.  The smell is great too--I can pretend I'm on a beach somewhere, even if I'm just slathering on lotion before I go to bed.
Krista T.
Cabot, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The delightfully fresh smell is the first thing I noticed about this butter. The next things that I noticed were how rich, and creamy this butter is without leaving a greasy feeling. Deeply moisturizing, wonderfully scented, and leaves a light feeling. Love, love, love it!!
Brooke B.
Quincy, IL
This product is SO smooth and creamy! It smells absolutely amazing as well! Normally I do not like body butters, I don't like the greasy, heavy feel of them. This body butter is light yet rich! It sinks right into your skin and keeps it hydrated all day!
lily a.
Albuquerque, NM
This body butter was just okay. The consistency was nice and think which is great for winter. Love the scent it wasn’t to overbearing. But the downside was you have to use a lot for a large area of the body. A lot goes a little way.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Silvianna V.