Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
4.72 / 5 based on 3,488 Reviews
Experience Tree Hut Body Butter with the tropical scent of Coconut and Lime. Coconut and Lime Extracts help to naturally condition dull and neglected skin. This extra thick body butter, infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Extracts and Safflower Seed Oil, was designed to seal in moisture, providing a deep hydration.see more...
Top Questions See all 112 Q&A
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
- "I love this body butter a lot more than the bath and body works butters. Treehuts' body butters are moisturizing without feeling overly greasy. I first tried this product when I received it in my Beauty Box 5. After a few days of usage I went to Ulta and purchased two full sized tubs of it when they were buy one get one half off (you can also use the $3.50 off 10 dollar purchase coupon). The coconut lime scent reminds me of a tropical vacation that I only dream of and the coconut is not so overpowering that you feel as if you are putting on sunscreen (i hate that feeling!). " in 784 reviews
- "I love this body butter. I used it while I was pregnant on my belly (which would get itchy and dry due to the stretching.) It made me feel relaxed, it smelled amazing, and didn't make me feel like a big ball of grease like other ones tend to do. This was my first Tree Hut product, now I have the Sugar scrub and I think I'm in love." in 311 reviews
- "I luv the smell and it works great they also offer other variety as well" in 1 review
- "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
- "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
I love this product! I use it on my face and body! With the cold winter weather of NC this keeps me moisturized and hydrated all day long!!! The smell is absolutely amazing! I would buy this outside of influenster and would recommend it to anyone who likes a light scent with extreme moisturizing.
I really enjoy the mild smell, it’s not overly fragrant. I suffer from the all year round dry skin syndrome, and this body butter hydrates my skin to perfection! This is a go to for a full body moisturizer!
Hands down the best winter body butter! The price is amazing and the product last forever! I used to buy this in my mall but now I get it at Ulta! I use this daily after the shower! I will always keep a tub of this in my home!
I absolutely love how soft this made my skin feel and how amazing it smells. Definitely recommending it to all of my friends and family. For anyone reading this review, this would make a great stocking stuffer for christmas!
I love this sample of body butter! Normally I feel like body butters are greasy, but this one feels great! I just had a baby so I feel like I'm washing my hands constantly. I have a feeling I'll be using it all winter!
Omg I so love this product. This is the first time I try this and omg I'm in love. My hands are so soft and glowing. I have very dry skin in the winter specially my hands and this has helped the hydration of my skin so much.
This is a super creamy, buttery lotion, especially perfect for winter-time. My skin tends to get super dry in winter, and getting this in the Harvest Voxbox was perfect timing. I've been trying to use it daily and get a head start on the winter dry skin blues. The smell is great too--I can pretend I'm on a beach somewhere, even if I'm just slathering on lotion before I go to bed.
The delightfully fresh smell is the first thing I noticed about this butter. The next things that I noticed were how rich, and creamy this butter is without leaving a greasy feeling. Deeply moisturizing, wonderfully scented, and leaves a light feeling. Love, love, love it!!
This product is SO smooth and creamy! It smells absolutely amazing as well! Normally I do not like body butters, I don't like the greasy, heavy feel of them. This body butter is light yet rich! It sinks right into your skin and keeps it hydrated all day!
This body butter was just okay. The consistency was nice and think which is great for winter. Love the scent it wasn’t to overbearing. But the downside was you have to use a lot for a large area of the body. A lot goes a little way.
Q & A
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
How long does it last?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos