BY TREE HUT #9 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Brooke B.
Loving this lotion! I work in IT and it's not good to heave greasy hands. It absorbed quick with no residue. And if you close your eyes and smell, you can *almost* imagine you are on a beach!Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter @treehut#ButterUpTreeHut
Claire L.
League City, TX
I am 100% certain this is what Heaven smells like!!! Slightly coconutty, slightly limey, but not overpoweringly anything. Just a subtle tropical scent. It’s ultra moisturizing, so a little goes a long way, and it’s organic! Win, win, WIN!!
Ambreen J.
Skokie, IL
I love the shea body butter. It smells so good. I never tried shea body butter before. I love its cute packaging. The body butter makes the skin soft and smooth. It absorbs quickly into the skin. Definitely buy it
Kianna A.
Sweetwater , TX
My all time favorite Body butter! It smells so good and moisturizes my skin so good! I use to purchase it at my local KMart before it closed. The smell is long lasting and gentle and I would definitively recommend this product!
Wendi L.
Cookeville , TN
I am in love!!! This body butter is amazing!! It smells so good and leaves my skin looking great. I use it everywhere except my face. I got it for free from Influenster but I will definitely buy more when I'm out!! It's wonderful!!!
Kaitlyn M.
I really love how concentrated this body butter is. I don't have to use a ton of it to moisturize my skin. It also soaks in well without being greasy or heavy. The smell is the best part, which is totally amazing. If you like coconut lime this one is a must have.
Erika R.
I absolutely love how soft this made my skin feel and how amazing it smells. Definitely recommending it to all of my friends and family. For anyone reading this review, this would make a great stocking stuffer for christmas!
Masha P.
Ive seen this in Walmart a couple times in passing an always said meh about trying it. Now I regret not getting it sooner. It feels so awesome on my skin. I love the smell and it is very long lasting. I would use it again!!
Keshia P.
Hickory, NC
I love this product! I use it on my face and body! With the cold winter weather of NC this keeps me moisturized and hydrated all day long!!! The smell is absolutely amazing! I would buy this outside of influenster and would recommend it to anyone who likes a light scent with extreme moisturizing.
Megan S.
Liberty , NC
I really enjoy the mild smell, it’s not overly fragrant. I suffer from the all year round dry skin syndrome, and this body butter hydrates my skin to perfection! This is a go to for a full body moisturizer!
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Michela C.