BY TREE HUT #7 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Nicole J.
Bothell, WA
I received this product for free from my Harvest Voxbox. I love this brand and use their body scrub. This body is amazing. Super hydrating, which I appreciate since my skin is dry like the desert. The smell is heavenly! Highly recommend.
Ambreen J.
Skokie, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the shea body butter. It smells so good. I never tried shea body butter before. I love its cute packaging. The body butter makes the skin soft and smooth. It absorbs quickly into the skin. Definitely buy it
Claire L.
League City, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am 100% certain this is what Heaven smells like!!! Slightly coconutty, slightly limey, but not overpoweringly anything. Just a subtle tropical scent. It’s ultra moisturizing, so a little goes a long way, and it’s organic! Win, win, WIN!!
Wendi J.
Cookeville , TN
I am in love!!! This body butter is amazing!! It smells so good and leaves my skin looking great. I use it everywhere except my face. I got it for free from Influenster but I will definitely buy more when I'm out!! It's wonderful!!!
Lexi M.
Suffolk, VA
This smells amaaaaaazing!! I keep opening the top just to smell it. Not only does the product smell amazing but the texture of it is so silky and smooth. I will definitely be repurchasing this after my tester runs out.
Kaitlyn M.
I really love how concentrated this body butter is. I don't have to use a ton of it to moisturize my skin. It also soaks in well without being greasy or heavy. The smell is the best part, which is totally amazing. If you like coconut lime this one is a must have.
Shauna H.
Edmond, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Hands down the best winter body butter! The price is amazing and the product last forever! I used to buy this in my mall but now I get it at Ulta! I use this daily after the shower! I will always keep a tub of this in my home!
Katelyn B.
Liberty, MO
I love this sample of body butter! Normally I feel like body butters are greasy, but this one feels great! I just had a baby so I feel like I'm washing my hands constantly. I have a feeling I'll be using it all winter!
Zuanette C.
Clifton, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Omg I so love this product. This is the first time I try this and omg I'm in love. My hands are so soft and glowing. I have very dry skin in the winter specially my hands and this has helped the hydration of my skin so much.
Keshia P.
Hickory, NC
I love this product! I use it on my face and body! With the cold winter weather of NC this keeps me moisturized and hydrated all day long!!! The smell is absolutely amazing! I would buy this outside of influenster and would recommend it to anyone who likes a light scent with extreme moisturizing.
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?
Jamie L.