BY TREE HUT #13 in Lotion

• I love the smell of coconut lime but my question is does this pro...3 Answers
  • Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive s...2 Answers
  • Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I use this every day and keeps your skin super soft with a great scent!" in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Shana C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I will go buy this as soon as I run out! This tree hut body butter smells amazing and is super silky and hydrating. I received a free sample in my harvest boxbox and it's amazing! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Brittany M.
Millen , GA
Coconut Line smells more like a Hawaiian airfreshner by Glade. I was expecting more of a light smell, closer to the smell of Cocount Line Verbena by Bath & Body Works. I’m not sure if I would recommend this product I’m positive there are better body butters out there.
Autumn S.
Lees Summit, MO
I received this free in my harvest vox box and it smells and feels absolutely amazing. It isn't heavy on my skin at all and has such a refreshing smell! I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a quality body butter.
Nicole B.
Hayward, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Oh my goodness, I couldn’t live this more. The smell is so delicious and reminds me of Hawaii, my favorite place! It keeps my skin hydrated for sure. I’ve almost finished the entire tub! Can’t wait to go out and buy some more.
Jami H.
Marianna , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm not too fond of the smell but that is strictly because I'm not a fan of coconut. I was lucky enough to try it completely free. This stuff super moisturized my skin and now it feels so soft. Will definitely continue to use!
Heather L.
Enfield, CT
I absolutely love the smell of this product! Not only is it a great consistency but I really adore the scent. My skin is super soft and hydrated after using this. I would definitely recommend it to anyone. Especially during the winter when skin gets dry and cracked.
Toriana G.
Birmingham, AL
I love how compact this is. I can just throw it in my bag and go. The smell is a little strong but it fades after a little while. It’s extremely moisturizing and thick. It doesn’t leave a film or residue. I’d definitely recommend it. Just maybe in a different scent.
Angelise W.
Cheyenne, WY
This Shea Body Butter is the absolute best !! Not only is the smell amazing but it actually lasts compared to other body butters !!! I love that it is organic too !! I will buy this over and over. I would say this is a must try for everyone! Great stocking stuffer ❤️
Christina M.
Baltimore, MD
I really love the coconut lime scent of this body butter. It’s a convenient size to carry in my purse for use throughout the day. The cold weather means dry skin so I’m sure I will get good use out of this product this winter.
Kendra A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This body butter smells amazing and feels luxurious on the skin. It is a good value for the normal size at the store. It is gentle on the skin. A little goes a long way with this product. I️ will definitely be buying this again.
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?