BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Cecii C.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
This smells amazing and the softness it leaves in your hands is spectacular. Super hydratingamd gentle on the skin. Overall loved it for everyday use. I carry it in my purse so I use it very often. Totally recommend this product.
Aurdrey S.
Delray Beach, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
i took away a star for price but man is it worth it, this is extra creamy smells like a dream i brought from tjmaxx because it had a great price. long lasting and gentle on skin. i do want to buy more scents in this maybe the mango. i will def recommend to anyone
Anna M.
Cement City, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This body butter is amazing! It smells great and it makes my skin feel so smooth! My husband even enjoyed the smell on me! The packaging is very enticing, making me want to purchase it just from the look! Best body butter so far!
araceli l.
Sacramento, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Let me start by the smell is amazing. Coconut lime feels like you're at the beach. It's so fresh and clean. 24hr intense hydrating she's body bitter. I have insane dry skin especially this time of year I know I'm going to love this.
Natasha R.
Las Vegas, NV
Love the smell! Reminds me of being on a tropical beach! Great consistency. Feels great when applied and lasts longer than regular lotion. I use mine on my hands and feet to keep away the winter dryness. Up to par with The Body Shop!!
Kristen V.
NEW CASTLE, PA
I am in love with the Tree Hut coconut lime Shea body cream! It is rich in texture but you don't need a lot. A little goes a long way. It isn't greasy!!! I love it. And it s so darn delicious!! #Influenster #harvestbox #treehut
Kayla S.
Elk city , OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body butter is amazing and very thick not greasy ! Smells amazing moisturizes very well ! Not harsh to the skin . Very gentle ! Very affordable ! Will definitely be buying in the feature !!! So very satisfied with this product ! Thanks for letting me review it !!!
Tiffany S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love the scent and the product is amazing. My hands crack and bleed because they are so dry. I put this on before bed and the shower didn't hurt in the morning. I've been using it all day today and my hands are looking so much better already! I will definitely be buying more of this!
Jet B.
Garner, NC
This product smells amazing!  I used the body butter immediately after my shower and it has lived up to its promise.  My skin is hydrated, it is not oily, rubs in easily, and the smell stays consistent all day.  I will definitely be purchasing it again.
Shana C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I will go buy this as soon as I run out! This tree hut body butter smells amazing and is super silky and hydrating. I received a free sample in my harvest boxbox and it's amazing! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?