BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Kebra B.
Cincinnati, OH
This product is very moisturizing is the first thing I'll say. It's not much shea butter or lime in it I think but it's a nice light scent and leaves your skin feeling really smooth and silly. I use it on my hands after I wash them because they get so dry.
Chelsea P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Amazing body butter! It really made my skin soft and smells amazing! I will buy a full size when I find it in stores! It was very emollient and because of that it doesn't just melt into the skin right away, but that's my only con.
Vawn C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body butter smells so lovely.  It's moisturizing without being heavy or greasy.  I love the size of the sample I received.  I also like that it's got a twist off lid and is a thick consistency to easily pack and travel with. I would buy this again.
Eva B.
Beaverton, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product it AMAZING! I have been using other brands of shea butter and I can definitely say that Tree Hut 24 hour intense hydrating shea body butter is superior. It immediately made my dry skin feel great - soft and hydrated!
Jenny B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love the smell and the consistency. I have never tried tree hut body butters and I am definitely a fan especially now that it is finally cold in FL and my skin is getting dry. Also like the fact I can get it at Target for under $8!!
Cecilia C.
Rio Grande City, TX
This smells amazing and the softness it leaves in your hands is spectacular. Super hydratingamd gentle on the skin. Overall loved it for everyday use. I carry it in my purse so I use it very often. Totally recommend this product.
Kristen V.
NEW CASTLE, PA
I am in love with the Tree Hut coconut lime Shea body cream! It is rich in texture but you don't need a lot. A little goes a long way. It isn't greasy!!! I love it. And it s so darn delicious!! #Influenster #harvestbox #treehut
Kayla S.
Elk city , OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body butter is amazing and very thick not greasy ! Smells amazing moisturizes very well ! Not harsh to the skin . Very gentle ! Very affordable ! Will definitely be buying in the feature !!! So very satisfied with this product ! Thanks for letting me review it !!!
Tiffany S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love the scent and the product is amazing. My hands crack and bleed because they are so dry. I put this on before bed and the shower didn't hurt in the morning. I've been using it all day today and my hands are looking so much better already! I will definitely be buying more of this!
Shana C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I will go buy this as soon as I run out! This tree hut body butter smells amazing and is super silky and hydrating. I received a free sample in my harvest boxbox and it's amazing! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Silvianna V.