BY TREE HUT #9 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Vawn C.
This body butter smells so lovely.  It's moisturizing without being heavy or greasy.  I love the size of the sample I received.  I also like that it's got a twist off lid and is a thick consistency to easily pack and travel with. I would buy this again.
Kebra B.
Cincinnati, OH
This product is very moisturizing is the first thing I'll say. It's not much shea butter or lime in it I think but it's a nice light scent and leaves your skin feeling really smooth and silly. I use it on my hands after I wash them because they get so dry.
Chelsea P.
Amazing body butter! It really made my skin soft and smells amazing! I will buy a full size when I find it in stores! It was very emollient and because of that it doesn't just melt into the skin right away, but that's my only con.
araceli l.
Sacramento, CA
Let me start by the smell is amazing. Coconut lime feels like you're at the beach. It's so fresh and clean. 24hr intense hydrating she's body bitter. I have insane dry skin especially this time of year I know I'm going to love this.
Mackenzie B.
It smells great, very refreshing. I would use all over my body after a shower and my skin would still feel hydrated in the morning. It's a thick lotion but does not feel greasy. I would purchase and recommend to others in future.
Cecilia C.
Rio Grande City, TX
This smells amazing and the softness it leaves in your hands is spectacular. Super hydratingamd gentle on the skin. Overall loved it for everyday use. I carry it in my purse so I use it very often. Totally recommend this product.
Kayla S.
Elk city , OK
This body butter is amazing and very thick not greasy ! Smells amazing moisturizes very well ! Not harsh to the skin . Very gentle ! Very affordable ! Will definitely be buying in the feature !!! So very satisfied with this product ! Thanks for letting me review it !!!
Jet B.
Garner, NC
This product smells amazing!  I used the body butter immediately after my shower and it has lived up to its promise.  My skin is hydrated, it is not oily, rubs in easily, and the smell stays consistent all day.  I will definitely be purchasing it again.
Autumn S.
Lees Summit, MO
I received this free in my harvest vox box and it smells and feels absolutely amazing. It isn't heavy on my skin at all and has such a refreshing smell! I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a quality body butter.
Shana C.
I will go buy this as soon as I run out! This tree hut body butter smells amazing and is super silky and hydrating. I received a free sample in my harvest boxbox and it's amazing! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Michela C.