BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive s...2 Answers
  • Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Elizabeth G.
I cannot get over how great this product is and it came at the right time too. This cold weather has been beating up my hands. The butter leaves my hands supple and so soft. And the scent? Well that is simply fabulous!! This is an all around 5 star product and it’s organic!!
Logan K.
Walnut, KS
This stuff smells amazing! It's perfect for winter months when your skin is extra dry! Even my 3 year old loves it! The only con I have is that I need more! I will definitely buy it again! Thanks influenster for introducing me to this product!
Roberta S.
Indianapolis, IN
The Tree Hut 14 hour intense hydrating Shea Body Butter lives up to its name. The body butter is very moisturizing. My knees and elbows have never looked better.
lacey m.
caldwell, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this body butter it's so rich and thick and very hydrating. Works wonders on my dry skin going into this winter. The coconut smell is very yummy. Definitely would recommend to anyone in need of some moisture for their skin.
Eva B.
Beaverton, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product it AMAZING! I have been using other brands of shea butter and I can definitely say that Tree Hut 24 hour intense hydrating shea body butter is superior. It immediately made my dry skin feel great - soft and hydrated!
Mackenzie B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It smells great, very refreshing. I would use all over my body after a shower and my skin would still feel hydrated in the morning. It's a thick lotion but does not feel greasy. I would purchase and recommend to others in future.
Chelsea P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Amazing body butter! It really made my skin soft and smells amazing! I will buy a full size when I find it in stores! It was very emollient and because of that it doesn't just melt into the skin right away, but that's my only con.
Kebra B.
Cincinnati, OH
This product is very moisturizing is the first thing I'll say. It's not much shea butter or lime in it I think but it's a nice light scent and leaves your skin feeling really smooth and silly. I use it on my hands after I wash them because they get so dry.
Vawn V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body butter smells so lovely.  It's moisturizing without being heavy or greasy.  I love the size of the sample I received.  I also like that it's got a twist off lid and is a thick consistency to easily pack and travel with. I would buy this again.
araceli l.
Sacramento, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Let me start by the smell is amazing. Coconut lime feels like you're at the beach. It's so fresh and clean. 24hr intense hydrating she's body bitter. I have insane dry skin especially this time of year I know I'm going to love this.
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?