BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Deann K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This smells absolutely amazing. I have been putting this on right of the shower and my skin feels so soft. My husband even commented about the smell and the way my skin felt (that's a big deal considering he never really comments much). I would definitely recommend this product to anyone especially during this winter season.
Lauren N.
Oak park, IL
I’ve seen this brand before but I hadn’t had a chance to try it and I’m so glad I did! I love this body butter. With the cold weather setting in here it works great at keeping my hands moisturized! The scent is light but I love it! This will definitely be a new go to product for me!
Karyn B.
Murrieta, CA
This product is magical. I have had rough itchy skin for months from an Illness and nothing ever helped before now. I want to fill up my bathtub and soak in it! Smells amazing, soaks right in without a greasy feeling. I want more!
Sarah S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Hooked on this body butter! I have been using it right after a bath and it’s seriously softening my skin! The smell is great, and I love the fact that the Shea butter is certified organic. I will be looking for other scents to try!
Amanda W.
Bloomsburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the smell and the feel of it on my skin is wonderful. I've been using it with my 19 month old and it has really changed her skin with just one use. I will def. be buying some once this sample is gone. I will be telling all my friends and family about this product!!
Logan K.
Walnut, KS
This stuff smells amazing! It's perfect for winter months when your skin is extra dry! Even my 3 year old loves it! The only con I have is that I need more! I will definitely buy it again! Thanks influenster for introducing me to this product!
Brenda J.
Coalinga, CA
Totally in love with the tree hut line shea body butter, just by opening this beautiful container, gives you the most beautiful smell and when you try out you discover how amazing this body butter is. you end up with a beautiful soft and hydrating skin.
Elizabeth G.
I cannot get over how great this product is and it came at the right time too. This cold weather has been beating up my hands. The butter leaves my hands supple and so soft. And the scent? Well that is simply fabulous!! This is an all around 5 star product and it’s organic!!
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Firstly I have to say that this smells like heaven! The scent is subtle but amazing! It made my skin feel moisturized, nourished, and oh so smooth! I 100% recommend this product! I love it and can’t think of a reason not to use it!
Nicole A.
Hiawassee, GA
Smells sooooo amazing, goes on smooth and doesn't leave an oily texture. I got it in my harvest box, it's organic and is priced really well for how amazing a product. It's super gentle and I would definitely recommend it to others
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?