BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Angela M.
Monticello, NY
This product is amazing it smelled really great and it left my skin feeling nice and soft. I thought I was going to be allergic to it because my skin is very sensitive but so far so good. I would recommend this product to my family.
Sarah S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Hooked on this body butter! I have been using it right after a bath and it’s seriously softening my skin! The smell is great, and I love the fact that the Shea butter is certified organic. I will be looking for other scents to try!
A F.
Homosassa
This product is magical. I have had rough itchy skin for months from an Illness and nothing ever helped before now. I want to fill up my bathtub and soak in it! Smells amazing, soaks right in without a greasy feeling. I want more!
Brenda J.
Coalinga, CA
Totally in love with the tree hut line shea body butter, just by opening this beautiful container, gives you the most beautiful smell and when you try out you discover how amazing this body butter is. you end up with a beautiful soft and hydrating skin.
Logan K.
Walnut, KS
This stuff smells amazing! It's perfect for winter months when your skin is extra dry! Even my 3 year old loves it! The only con I have is that I need more! I will definitely buy it again! Thanks influenster for introducing me to this product!
Amanda W.
Bloomsburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the smell and the feel of it on my skin is wonderful. I've been using it with my 19 month old and it has really changed her skin with just one use. I will def. be buying some once this sample is gone. I will be telling all my friends and family about this product!!
Heather M.
Love the smell of this! Is nice and thick for a great coverage! Love the texture of it. I think this product has no cons. It’s very gentle on my skin! This is going to be go to from now on! I’m going to recommend to all my friends!
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Firstly I have to say that this smells like heaven! The scent is subtle but amazing! It made my skin feel moisturized, nourished, and oh so smooth! I 100% recommend this product! I love it and can’t think of a reason not to use it!
Roberta S.
Indianapolis, IN
The Tree Hut 14 hour intense hydrating Shea Body Butter lives up to its name. The body butter is very moisturizing. My knees and elbows have never looked better.
Terri K.
Austin, TX
This product smells delicious! I’m immediately taken to a tropical island when I use this body butter. It goes on smooth, doesn’t feel overly sticky, and absorbs well. My skin has been needing it when the weather is dry and windy.
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Silvianna V.