BY TREE HUT #17 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Carrie R.
Chillicothe, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I received the Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter in the Harvest VoxBox from Influenster.  I instantly liked the smell of it, I don't like when a scent is too strong with a body butter or lotion.  It went on smooth and didn't leave a greasy feeling on my skin.  I would look into buying this product when my sample is gone.
Taryn S.
Cheyenne, WY
I love everything about this body butter except the scent. It's a little too "limey" for my taste. This butter leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated. It is rich and creamy. A great purchase for these winter months that leave your skin so dry
Deann K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This smells absolutely amazing. I have been putting this on right of the shower and my skin feels so soft. My husband even commented about the smell and the way my skin felt (that's a big deal considering he never really comments much). I would definitely recommend this product to anyone especially during this winter season.
Lauren N.
Oak park, IL
I’ve seen this brand before but I hadn’t had a chance to try it and I’m so glad I did! I love this body butter. With the cold weather setting in here it works great at keeping my hands moisturized! The scent is light but I love it! This will definitely be a new go to product for me!
Erica H.
East butler, PA
I LOOOOOOOVE this stuff! It smells so good and makes your skin so soft. It's super thick and creamy, like shea body butter should be, but it absorbs nicely into your skin. The smell is soft and subtle, but so lovely! I plan to make this a daily staple in my beauty routine!
Samantha F.
Cass City , MI
Thick and rich, but absorbs completely! Wonderful smell and completely moisturizing!!Once you apply, it lasts for hours! Gentle for sensitive skin. Love this product! I would recommend this to everyone looking for a new body butter.
Jaimie M.
Winston Salem, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Loved using this body butter! It left my skin feeling so soft, while soaking into my skin rather than leaving me feeling oily. I was also pretty fond of the smell. I will definitely be buying a full size of this when my trial size runs out!
Tonya T.
The smell the smell the smell.... fresh citrus but not to strong!!!!! Love it..... it's not an oily product but my hands are really dry from so much washing.... I used it several times a day and it didn't bother my allergies WIN WIN
Angela M.
Monticello, NY
This product is amazing it smelled really great and it left my skin feeling nice and soft. I thought I was going to be allergic to it because my skin is very sensitive but so far so good. I would recommend this product to my family.
Sarah S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Hooked on this body butter! I have been using it right after a bath and it’s seriously softening my skin! The smell is great, and I love the fact that the Shea butter is certified organic. I will be looking for other scents to try!
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Jamie M.
Mitchell, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this help with dry elbows?
Michela C.