BY TREE HUT #13 in Lotion

• Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Jayla  S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I enjoyed this product. The scent was fresh and clean smelling. And the body butter itself was thick and kept my skin nice and moist for a while. I would definitely recommend this product and will will be getting more for myself soon !
Kingna V.
Roanoke, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Not only does this body butter smell amazing but it is super moisturizing as well! I have extremely dry skin, especially in the fall and winter and this works wonders on my skin! I will definitely be adding this to my skincare routine!
Mandie Y.
Dayton , OH
First I’m a huge advocate for Shea butter it is one of the best nutrients for your skin!! I love the coconut lime smell of this and the non greasy feel. Goes on smooth and leaves your skin feeling and smelling wonderful! Will buy again
Raquel R.
Novi, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the scent of this body butter. It is light and fresh. The body butter is very rich and moisturizing and long lasting. I received a small size from Influenster for testing purposes. I loved it so much that I bought more along with with the body wash and lotion from Ulta.
Jasmine W.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This smelled amazing! I love fresh scents like this. The sample size received is just right as a little of this goes a long way. The consistency is not super thick and is not heavy on the skin. I would definitely purchase this in store or online.
Melissa M.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I usually don't use any lotions with a scent because of sensitive skin. This lotion has a very subtle scent that's smells amazing and left my skin feeling soft all day. I will definitely be buying a full size when my sample runs out.
Kris H.
Santa Maria, CA
I really like the texture. Not oily or greasy but thick enough to coat and moisturize. The scent was not overwhelming. It was fresh but not lingering. Target is my favorite place to pick up these type things. I would recommend. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Eliza R.
Hastings on Hudson, NY
This product is absolutely amazing! Keeps my skin smooth, soft and smelling wonderful plus even though I️ have eczema it is very gentle on my skin! I carry it with me everywhere I️ go now and I️ will be repurchasing!
Heather K.
Castaic, CA
This smells so good! It makes me think of Hawaii. It had been really helpful in healing my dry and cracked heels. I like the texture and don’t feel like it is greasy.

I have received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes, but my opinions are my own.
Cora W.
Maysville , MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This body butter is amazing! The smell is amazing! I put this on before bed and I wake up with smooth skin and it’s not dry! The butter is a thick consistency which is great! A little goes a long way! Will be purchasing after I run out!
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?