Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
4.72 / 5 based on 3,490 Reviews
Experience Tree Hut Body Butter with the tropical scent of Coconut and Lime. Coconut and Lime Extracts help to naturally condition dull and neglected skin. This extra thick body butter, infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Extracts and Safflower Seed Oil, was designed to seal in moisture, providing a deep hydration.see more...
Top Questions See all 113 Q&A
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
- "I love this body butter a lot more than the bath and body works butters. Treehuts' body butters are moisturizing without feeling overly greasy. I first tried this product when I received it in my Beauty Box 5. After a few days of usage I went to Ulta and purchased two full sized tubs of it when they were buy one get one half off (you can also use the $3.50 off 10 dollar purchase coupon). The coconut lime scent reminds me of a tropical vacation that I only dream of and the coconut is not so overpowering that you feel as if you are putting on sunscreen (i hate that feeling!). " in 784 reviews
- "I love this body butter. I used it while I was pregnant on my belly (which would get itchy and dry due to the stretching.) It made me feel relaxed, it smelled amazing, and didn't make me feel like a big ball of grease like other ones tend to do. This was my first Tree Hut product, now I have the Sugar scrub and I think I'm in love." in 311 reviews
- "I luv the smell and it works great they also offer other variety as well" in 1 review
- "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
- "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
This product smells sooo good! Great for any time of the year, but I think this would be a great product for summer! It's thick and creamy and leaves your skin smelling great and feeling super soft. I absolutely love it and highly recommend! :)
The body butter itself is great! It really hydrates your skin and leaves it feeling so much softer. The only downside for me was the scent, it was a little strong and not something I'd want to smell like all day! Overall I'd recommend if it is available in different scents.
Absolutely LOOVE this product!! Thick formula but still rubs in easily. The smell is amazing. A beachy scent is perfect for brightening up winter gray days. I love to use right out of the shower so that every inch gets a bit of goodness.
Winter got your skin all dried and cracked? This stuff will take care of you! Bonus? It smells good enough to eat! BUT DON’T! 😂 I love the texture. It’s thick, but not greasy. My sensitive skin feels hydrated, not irritated. Go get some!
I think this might just be the best-smelling lotion I've ever experienced. I love it! I also appreciate that it's organic and very moisturizing. It feels like I'm on vacation when I use it because of the tropical scent. Highly recommend!
My elbows during the weather changes get super dry and crack. I tried this on last night to see and this morning i woke up and didnt need to put lotion or anything on them. im in love with this product already *:) Btw it smells sooo good
I love how light weight this was! It goes on smooth and doesn’t leave a gross, greasy feeling on your skin. On top of that it smells AMAZING! The tub looks very naturey and pretty. I would definitely purchase this product in the future!
Love This Body butter!! I suffer from dry skin (especially in winter!!) My husband used this on my hands and feet the other day and it was AMAZING!! The smell is so clean and fresh and the consistency is very soft and well, buttery!! Lol
Received this item to test from this Falls Harvest Vox Box. Pretty much fell in love immediately. The scent is fresh, clean and lite. Instant moisture and absorbs great. My only, very small, complaint is that due to washing my hands consistently I have to reapply more than preferred. Over all I love it!
This stuff is great! Typically I'm not crazy about coconut lime fragrance, but this one was actually really nice! The texture of this body butter was out of this world! Super thick, creamy, and rich!! One of the best body butters I've tried! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos