BY TREE HUT #9 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Darcus M.
Hamilton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product smells sooo good! Great for any time of the year, but I think this would be a great product for summer! It's thick and creamy and leaves your skin smelling great and feeling super soft. I absolutely love it and highly recommend! :)
Siobhan L.
Sacramento, CA
The body butter itself is great! It really hydrates your skin and leaves it feeling so much softer. The only downside for me was the scent, it was a little strong and not something I'd want to smell like all day! Overall I'd recommend if it is available in different scents.
Myya S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Absolutely LOOVE this product!! Thick formula but still rubs in easily. The smell is amazing. A beachy scent is perfect for brightening up winter gray days. I love to use right out of the shower so that every inch gets a bit of goodness.
Harmony J.
Winter got your skin all dried and cracked? This stuff will take care of you! Bonus? It smells good enough to eat! BUT DON’T! 😂 I love the texture. It’s thick, but not greasy. My sensitive skin feels hydrated, not irritated. Go get some!
Julia A.
North Oaks, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I think this might just be the best-smelling lotion I've ever experienced. I love it! I also appreciate that it's organic and very moisturizing. It feels like I'm on vacation when I use it because of the tropical scent. Highly recommend!
Roxana M.
My elbows during the weather changes get super dry and crack. I tried this on last night to see and this morning i woke up and didnt need to put lotion or anything on them. im in love with this product already *:) Btw it smells sooo good
Kayla B.
Bowling Green , OH
I love how light weight this was! It goes on smooth and doesn’t leave a gross, greasy feeling on your skin. On top of that it smells AMAZING! The tub looks very naturey and pretty. I would definitely purchase this product in the future!
Bridget D.
Love This Body butter!! I suffer from dry skin (especially in winter!!) My husband used this on my hands and feet the other day and it was AMAZING!! The smell is so clean and fresh and the consistency is very soft and well, buttery!! Lol
Michelle G.
Midlothian , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Received this item to test from this Falls Harvest Vox Box. Pretty much fell in love immediately. The scent is fresh, clean and lite. Instant moisture and absorbs great. My only, very small, complaint is that due to washing my hands consistently I have to reapply more than preferred. Over all I love it!
Mandy W.
Sayre, PA
This stuff is great! Typically I'm not crazy about coconut lime fragrance, but this one was actually really nice! The texture of this body butter was out of this world! Super thick, creamy, and rich!! One of the best body butters I've tried! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Silvianna V.