Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Experience Tree Hut Body Butter with the tropical scent of Coconut and Lime. Coconut and Lime Extracts help to naturally condition dull and neglected skin. This extra thick body butter, infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Extracts and Safflower Seed Oil, was designed to seal in moisture, providing a deep hydration.see more...
Top Questions See all 87 Q&A
- "I love this body butter a lot more than the bath and body works butters. Treehuts' body butters are moisturizing without feeling overly greasy. I first tried this product when I received it in my Beauty Box 5. After a few days of usage I went to Ulta and purchased two full sized tubs of it when they were buy one get one half off (you can also use the $3.50 off 10 dollar purchase coupon). The coconut lime scent reminds me of a tropical vacation that I only dream of and the coconut is not so overpowering that you feel as if you are putting on sunscreen (i hate that feeling!). " in 784 reviews
- "I love this body butter. I used it while I was pregnant on my belly (which would get itchy and dry due to the stretching.) It made me feel relaxed, it smelled amazing, and didn't make me feel like a big ball of grease like other ones tend to do. This was my first Tree Hut product, now I have the Sugar scrub and I think I'm in love." in 311 reviews
- "I luv the smell and it works great they also offer other variety as well" in 1 review
- "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
- "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
The smell is nice, more of a natural shea butter lotion smell than anything else which I'm not mad at. The lime scent is very subtle and I don't pick up any coconut notes at all. Calling the scent coconut lime is a bit of a stretch but it definitely doesn't smell bad.
The formula of the body butter is very thick like I like them. Upon first use I found that you need to use a bit more product than I would like to get the result I want but perhaps this is simply because my skin is so severely dry from the changing weather. My skin instantly accepted the lotion and drank it right in. There is was no oily residue left on top of my skin once it is all absorbed into my skin which I really appreciate.
After the first few uses I can already tell a difference in my dry skin. It looks and feels more healthy with more and more use, I can see this product helping to heal my skin issues completely. This is a great first impression of Tree Hut products. I will definitely be purchasing this product and trying others from the brand in the future.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos