BY TREE HUT #4 in Lotion

• I love the smell of coconut lime but my question is does this pro...1 Answers
  • Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive s...1 Answers
  • Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
  • "I use this every day and keeps your skin super soft with a great scent!" in 1 review
  • "this butter is really thick, creamy and rich, but so worth it and great remedy if you have dry skin or on a cold weather day." in 1 review
  • "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
Suzette G.
Wellness Guru Expert
YUM! I received this complimentary from Influenster and was so excited to use this body butter. I have been using Tree Hut body scrubs for a while and am addicted, so I was excited to review this product as I’ve actually never tried their body butters. The actual product is pretty thick, but when I rub it into my damp skin after my shower, it dries down nicely with no greasy residue. However, my skin feels hydrated all day and the smell- Coconut and Lime never dissipates! Tree Hut products are super affordable which is why I always use their scrubs to keep my skin exfoliated; this body butter which comes in a 7 ounce size is only $7.69 at Ulta! That’s a little over a $1 an ounce!! Super great deal, especially because this body butter compares to many high end ones I’ve tried such as The Body Shop, for more than HALF the price! I absolutely will purchase this scent and others once I use up my sample! Continuing on with the other amazing benefits, Tree Hut is a Cruelty free line, and they Paraben free! Thank you Tree Hut for an amazing body butter!!!
Jessica R.
Wilmington, DE
So to be honest, I was most excited about this product when I opened my box. My hand are constantly dry and I am desperate for a good thick hand butter. When I initially opened the body butter I was really impressed with the scent. It immediately triggered a feeling of summer and made me think back to a time when my hands weren’t so dry! I immediately scooped a healthy amount into my hands and got to work massaging it in. The consistency was great and it did not feel to heavy as it dried. The scent that I loved initially did not impress me once it was on my skin. It changed from a light summer fragrance to an overwhelming perfume scent. I was very disappointed because I wanted to LOVE this product. I will definitely try other scents from this brand though so it wasn’t a bust overall! One of my girlfriends was quick to snag it when I said I wasn’t a fan of the scent. She loves it and sent me the picture below with a quick thank you.
Janet M.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I absolutely love the way my skin feels after using Tree Tree Shea Body Butter. I apply it all over my body everyday. I smell so good! It rubs on so easily and absorbs right into my skin. The scent of lime & cocunut is a perfect combination which gives off sweetness & freshness. I will definitely buy more and even leave some in my guest bathroom because its too good not to share it with others❤ it is so hydrating and smooth. The scent is light and not overbearing. I especially like that it's long lasting. The ingredients are a plus to give extra moisture to the skin. I only received the 2oz size, but i would definitely need a larger size for everday use. The smaller size is perfect when traveling. Natural products are always better for your skin than processed ingredients. I am very fond of organic and it makes me happy to know that the shea butter os certified organic. I'm dishing baby oil for this wonderful product.
Karyne R.

mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:12.0pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;}

This body butter smells AMAZING. It
is a great moisturizer and your skin feels very nourished and gives it a
healthy glow.  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this
body butter.  It is great for the winter
as my skin get very dry during the winter and I use this frequently at
work.  I would definitely recommend this body
butter and you will not be disappointed.

Nancy C.
Del Valle, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I wasn't sure that I was going to like Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Butter just because I am not really fond of the scent of coconut products. I was pleasantly surprised that the coconut scent was really not that bad, you barely get a scent.  I really don't like to use strongly scented products after having been pregnant, I can't tolerate them.  I used this to moisturize my face, hands, knees and elbows (my usual dry spots).  I really liked that this formula was thick, but went on smoothly.  I felt the moisture in my hands and face without the usual feeling of stickiness I got from other thick moisturizers. I didn't feel the need to reapply as often as with other lotions.  I would recommend this as a great moisturizer with little to no scent.
Selena A.
Wellness Guru Expert
I found a new favorite body lotion/moisturizer. This makes my body feel so soft and smooth and it's safe to use on your face. Also safe to use on your little ones. My 3 year old daughter loves it. I love the smell of it, I will definitely be purchasing more! I received it from Influenster for free for testing and reviewing purposes from the Harvest Voxbox. This stuff works so much better than the other brands I have used in the past. It isn't super strong or overpowering but the scent is long lasting. Also, it isn't greasy or watery.
Rachael K.
North East, MD
I am very sceptical of body creams or lotions since my skin is extremely dry and other brands have made my skin oily instead of soaking into my skin to hydrate it.
With that said I tried Tree Huts Shea Body Butter in Coconut Lime I must say before this body butter I hated the coconut smell. But once I opened I fell in love with the smell it reminds me of a Pina colada with I don't drink but like the smell of the butter. I love that it's organic.
Down to using it I am absolutely impressed with butter it soaks into skin an makes your skin soft and luxurious. It lasts so long and s amazing for my extremely dry skin. I have really bad ecezma and using this butter on it for a week has it almost gone. The is just the best product everyone needs to try.
Krista T.
Wellness Guru Expert
I struggle with dry skin. I tend to grab for thick lotions and body butters full of shea butter, beneficial oils and vitamins to help my, at times pathetically dry, skin. I was incredibly excited to see that Tree Hut 24-Hour Intense Hydrating Shea Body Butter in the scent coconut lime was in the Influenster Harvest VoxBox that I received! It was the first item a grabbed for.
The smell is nice, more of a natural shea butter lotion smell than anything else which I'm not mad at. The lime scent is very subtle and I don't pick up any coconut notes at all.  Calling the scent coconut lime is a bit of a stretch but it definitely doesn't smell bad.
The formula of the body butter is very thick like I like them. Upon first use I found that you need to use a bit more product than I would like to get the result I want but perhaps this is simply because my skin is so severely dry from the changing weather. My skin instantly accepted the lotion and drank it right in. There is was no oily residue left on top of my skin once it is all absorbed into my skin which I really appreciate.
After the first few uses I can already tell a difference in my dry skin. It looks and feels more healthy with more and more use, I can see this product helping to heal my skin issues completely. This is a great first impression of Tree Hut products. I will definitely be purchasing this product and trying others from the brand in the future.
Amy W.
Bristol, VA
I love this body butter! I work in a lab so my hands are always so dry and cracked from the hand sanitizer I use and this is the only thing I've found that has helped me so much and so quickly! After 2 days my hands went from cracked and bleeding to smooth again! It works for your whole body and I've been using it every day when I get out of the shower and it's helped so much with this winter dry skin. I love the smell too! It's such a good fresh smell and it doesn't smell so strong that it bothers my sinuses. I will be a regular buyer of this from now on. I'm so glad I got it in my #HarvestVoxBox!
I got this product for free from #Influenster to try.
#VoxBox #GotItFree Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Karleen E.
Toledo, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
I really enjoyed using this body butter. It kept my skin moisturized all day without having to reapply. The fragrance is wonderful! It’s got that fruity tropical scent without being too overpowering. Another I really like is that this is small enough to fit in my purse but is not so small that I only get a couple uses out of it. The butter is also rich, so you only need to use a small amount for each application. The only negative about this product is that it does leave a slightly greasy feel. It’s not as bad as some other similar products, but you can definitely feel it.
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Robyn W.
Milford, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Jamie L.
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?