BY TREE HUT #13 in Lotion

• Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Jay 💖.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product. I don't normally like body butters,but this isn't like some of the others that I've tried. It doesn't leave a greasy film behind,and it feels nice on the skin. My skin absorbs it very easily,especially when I've just gotten out of the shower,and the scent of it- it makes me feel like a pampered Hawaiian princess for some reason. I often use this when I want to pamper myself,and using it always makes me feel better. It's helped with dry skin immensely,and I love it! The tub of it is around $7 at my local Wal-Mart,and I highly recommend getting it and the matching body scrub. You won't regret it!
annie p.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Absolutely love and highly recommend ! My so n is so dry in the winter especially since I've been sick from the flu .It was a blessing to try this because I so needed something fast for my dry ,cracked skin ,especially my hands from washing them so much .It not only smells great but works better then any other profiles I've tried in the past and I will continue to use it in the future .I probably wouldn't of tried this and am grateful for the channel to try it because I would of really missed out .I've told most of my friends and family and have even had some try it for themselves ( even though I'd love to keep it all for myself ! )
Monique B.
KNOXVILLE, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I received Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter in the Harvest Vox Box complimentary from Influenster. With it being body butter, it does have a thick consistency, but doesn't go on heavy once rubbed into your skin. It's very light and does what it says - moisturizes! The smell, however, is a little overbearing right when you put it on. It definitely smells like coconut mixed with lime. I personally enjoyed using it on my hands, which are the driest around this time of the year. Definitely wouldn't use on my whole body due to the strong smell. The small jar is convenient for dropping in your purse and using when needed. My hands are thankful for this body butter! I do see a difference in my skin being moisturized.
Krista T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I struggle with dry skin. I tend to grab for thick lotions and body butters full of shea butter, beneficial oils and vitamins to help my, at times pathetically dry, skin. I was incredibly excited to see that Tree Hut 24-Hour Intense Hydrating Shea Body Butter in the scent coconut lime was in the Influenster Harvest VoxBox that I received! It was the first item a grabbed for.
The smell is nice, more of a natural shea butter lotion smell than anything else which I'm not mad at. The lime scent is very subtle and I don't pick up any coconut notes at all.  Calling the scent coconut lime is a bit of a stretch but it definitely doesn't smell bad.
The formula of the body butter is very thick like I like them. Upon first use I found that you need to use a bit more product than I would like to get the result I want but perhaps this is simply because my skin is so severely dry from the changing weather. My skin instantly accepted the lotion and drank it right in. There is was no oily residue left on top of my skin once it is all absorbed into my skin which I really appreciate.
After the first few uses I can already tell a difference in my dry skin. It looks and feels more healthy with more and more use, I can see this product helping to heal my skin issues completely. This is a great first impression of Tree Hut products. I will definitely be purchasing this product and trying others from the brand in the future.
Carol J.
Waterford, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product! I've been using it for about two weeks now on my hands, and specifically on my cuticles and knuckles. In the cold PA winters, my fingers suffer the most and this smooth, creamy body butter is a life saver! It has a soft scent, coconut lime, which is perfect for me as I don't like floral scents and I don't like anything overly potent. Even my husband has enjoyed and benefited from using it on his hands as well. I also recently burned my cheek on a curling iron and have been using my body butter to keep the skin moist and avoid scaring, and so far the burn is healing really well. I definitely would buy products from Tree Hut in the future - I'm very happy with the body butter.
Jessica B.
Warsaw, VA
I love love love this body butter. I picked this up on a whim while in my local Wal-Mart. I didn't have to much expectations for it because it was only 5 to 6 bucks. I've tried other drugstore "body butters" and body creams as well as some bath and body works ones. Some that claim to be a body butter just because it comes in a can instead of a bottle is almost the same as a liquid lotion. This body butter is a thick consistency, you could cut it with a knife. The smell is amazing but not overpowering. It kept me moisturized all day. And even though this is thick, there is no greasy residue left behind. It absorbs like a dream. For the price and it's performance I would definitely recommend.
Obviously A.
Sonora, CA
The jar actually says "Even though Tree Hut products smell good enough to eat, they are for external use only" ...and it's easy to see why! The Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Butter smells scrumptious and has the texture of a heavenly smooth custard. I want to curl up in this jar and never leave! I've tried it both right after showering and casually on the fly as a hand lotion and it always leaves my skin incredibly smooth, soft and deliciously scented. A lot of scented products irritate either my skin or my kids', so I was pleasantly surprised that this Shea Butter doesn't bother any of us. The label says it's certified organic and has no parabens or formaldehyde donors. Maybe that's why it's gentle enough for my family. Or maybe it's just the sweet sweet butterfly kisses and mythical unicorn farts packed into this little jar that are working their magic (which isn't on the label BTW, I'm just making an assumption based on the product's performance). I received this sample free from Influenster but I'll definitely be buying more. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Dena H.
SODDY DAISY, TN
I have dry skin during the winter time. My skin flakes up. My skin needs intense hydration. Body butter is my best friend during the winter time. I love the texture body butter. I have various kinds of body butters in various smells. I like to try different brands of body butter. This is definitely one of my top brands. Why do I like body butter so much? The texture is my favorite part. The think smooth cream is what made me fall in love with body butter. I love the feeling when I lather body butter on my skin. Tree Hut Brazilian Nut Shea Body Butter is one of my favorite body butters. It works just a great, if not better, than the more expensive brands. The smell is great. It has a sweet smell that reminds me of the tropics.
Suzette G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
YUM! I received this complimentary from Influenster and was so excited to use this body butter. I have been using Tree Hut body scrubs for a while and am addicted, so I was excited to review this product as I’ve actually never tried their body butters. The actual product is pretty thick, but when I rub it into my damp skin after my shower, it dries down nicely with no greasy residue. However, my skin feels hydrated all day and the smell- Coconut and Lime never dissipates! Tree Hut products are super affordable which is why I always use their scrubs to keep my skin exfoliated; this body butter which comes in a 7 ounce size is only $7.69 at Ulta! That’s a little over a $1 an ounce!! Super great deal, especially because this body butter compares to many high end ones I’ve tried such as The Body Shop, for more than HALF the price! I absolutely will purchase this scent and others once I use up my sample! Continuing on with the other amazing benefits, Tree Hut is a Cruelty free line, and they Paraben free! Thank you Tree Hut for an amazing body butter!!!
Jessica S.
Mocksville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I honestly didn’t think I’d like it but everyone in my house has been using it. It’s that time of year where all of our hands are dry and we need something to help. When I first put it on I said to myself oh great another oily product because it seemed oily. But after a minute or so of having it on it soaks into your skin leaving your hands feeling that much better. The scent is delicious and makes you want to eat it. I’ve never seen it out in a store before but if I came across it I would deff purchase because it has been that good! Thanks for letting me try it out y’all!

PS. Even my husband likes using it!
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?