BY TREE HUT #7 in Lotion

• I love the smell of coconut lime but my question is does this pro...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive s...1 Answers
  • Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
  • "I use this every day and keeps your skin super soft with a great scent!" in 1 review
  • "this butter is really thick, creamy and rich, but so worth it and great remedy if you have dry skin or on a cold weather day." in 1 review
  • "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got a 2oz. tub of this in my Harvest Voxbox & was instantly in love. First & foremost, the tub size was perfect. Very easy to hold, manage & small enough to take with you anywhere, just throw it in your bag! I twisted the lid off & instantly felt like I was whisked away to a tropical island. The Coconut Lime scent was the perfect mental escape I needed. It smells amazing, I've even gotten compliments & had people approach me asking what lotion or oils I use. This Shea Body Butter formula is white in color & is thick, silky & creamy to the touch. It's not runny at all, rubs in easily & isn't too greasy, like similar products I've tried previously. A little bit goes a long way, which is great. I've had my 2oz tub for 2 months now & still have some left ( I use it everyday ). Great way to keep your skin hydrated during winter & summer months, especially. I seen noticeable results within seconds. Very light feel on skin and very refreshing & fragrant, but not overpowering at all! Contains Vitamins A, E & F, which help tighten pores to prevent clogging, Safflower Oil to provide a healthy glow, Coconut Extract to rejuvenate & replenish skin, Lime Extract promotes elasticity & brightens your complexion, Cocoa Butter to protect skin from dirt, debris, And finally, Shea Butter helps to soften & strengthen your skin. It's a no brainer people! Go pick one up & see for yourself, you won't be sorry. Highly Effective!! I recommend 100%! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Suzette G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
YUM! I received this complimentary from Influenster and was so excited to use this body butter. I have been using Tree Hut body scrubs for a while and am addicted, so I was excited to review this product as I’ve actually never tried their body butters. The actual product is pretty thick, but when I rub it into my damp skin after my shower, it dries down nicely with no greasy residue. However, my skin feels hydrated all day and the smell- Coconut and Lime never dissipates! Tree Hut products are super affordable which is why I always use their scrubs to keep my skin exfoliated; this body butter which comes in a 7 ounce size is only $7.69 at Ulta! That’s a little over a $1 an ounce!! Super great deal, especially because this body butter compares to many high end ones I’ve tried such as The Body Shop, for more than HALF the price! I absolutely will purchase this scent and others once I use up my sample! Continuing on with the other amazing benefits, Tree Hut is a Cruelty free line, and they Paraben free! Thank you Tree Hut for an amazing body butter!!!
Amy W.
Bristol, VA
I love this body butter! I work in a lab so my hands are always so dry and cracked from the hand sanitizer I use and this is the only thing I've found that has helped me so much and so quickly! After 2 days my hands went from cracked and bleeding to smooth again! It works for your whole body and I've been using it every day when I get out of the shower and it's helped so much with this winter dry skin. I love the smell too! It's such a good fresh smell and it doesn't smell so strong that it bothers my sinuses. I will be a regular buyer of this from now on. I'm so glad I got it in my #HarvestVoxBox!
I got this product for free from #Influenster to try.
#VoxBox #GotItFree Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Janet M.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love the way my skin feels after using Tree Tree Shea Body Butter. I apply it all over my body everyday. I smell so good! It rubs on so easily and absorbs right into my skin. The scent of lime & cocunut is a perfect combination which gives off sweetness & freshness. I will definitely buy more and even leave some in my guest bathroom because its too good not to share it with others❤ it is so hydrating and smooth. The scent is light and not overbearing. I especially like that it's long lasting. The ingredients are a plus to give extra moisture to the skin. I only received the 2oz size, but i would definitely need a larger size for everday use. The smaller size is perfect when traveling. Natural products are always better for your skin than processed ingredients. I am very fond of organic and it makes me happy to know that the shea butter os certified organic. I'm dishing baby oil for this wonderful product.
Karyne R.

mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:12.0pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;}

This body butter smells AMAZING. It
is a great moisturizer and your skin feels very nourished and gives it a
healthy glow.  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this
body butter.  It is great for the winter
as my skin get very dry during the winter and I use this frequently at
work.  I would definitely recommend this body
butter and you will not be disappointed.

Amy C.
Monarch Beach, CA
Feel like you're on a tropical 🌴 vacation everyday🌺🌸🌴love wearing my new Tree Hut Shea body butter in coconut lime scent!

Thank you Influenster @influenster & Tree Hut @TreeHut for sending me a Shea Body Butter in my #HarvestVoxBox 😘

24-hour intense hydration🕧

It's free of parabens, formaldehyde donors, and phthalates. I love the nourishing and healing ingredients that Tree Hut uses in their Body Butter, Organic Kukui Nut Oil, Avocado Oil, vitamin E, Also rich in nutrients such as oleic acid, potassium, and lecithin, Avocado Oil, Macadamia Seed Oil, high in essential fatty acids and antioxidants, supports healthy cells and helps reduce skin deterioration.

I received these products for free to test and review, all opinions are my own.

XoXo, Amy Carratt 💋
#gotitfree #HarvestVoxBox #Complimentary #contest #ButterUpTreeHut @TreeHut
Keziah G.
Winston Salem, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a nice thick moisturizer that gave my skin much moisture for hours! Since it is getting colder outside, I need a thicker moisturizer to keep my skin from drying out. It is best to use body butters in the colder months to keep skin moisturized. It smells good just like coconut even though it is a coconut lime scent. It glides on my skin smoothly and melts into my skin. I like to use directly out the shower before I dry off to hold in the moisture on my skin. I don’t have to add any other moisturizer like I am use to doing because I get the moisture and scent from this product that I need! Love that this product used organic Shea butter so my skin is not soaking up unwanted harmful ingredients! You will have great moisturized skin!
Sarah H.
Westlake , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was pleased to be given the chance to review the Shea Body Butter from Tree Hut. When first pulling it out of the box box, I was so pleased with the size. Big enough for multi-use, but small enough to fit in your purse or diaper bag. My first impression of the scent - I looove coconut - was excellent. The creamy texture and smooth application all had me beaming as well. After initial application, the lingering scent of lime was more floral than fruit which was the only drawback and the reason for four stares. It just didn’t appeal to my nose. I have already seen moisturizing results on my hands. I will recommend this product to friends and am glad to have the remaining body butter to continue using through the dry cold winter!
annie p.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Absolutely love and highly recommend ! My so n is so dry in the winter especially since I've been sick from the flu .It was a blessing to try this because I so needed something fast for my dry ,cracked skin ,especially my hands from washing them so much .It not only smells great but works better then any other profiles I've tried in the past and I will continue to use it in the future .I probably wouldn't of tried this and am grateful for the channel to try it because I would of really missed out .I've told most of my friends and family and have even had some try it for themselves ( even though I'd love to keep it all for myself ! )
Nancy C.
Del Valle, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I wasn't sure that I was going to like Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Butter just because I am not really fond of the scent of coconut products. I was pleasantly surprised that the coconut scent was really not that bad, you barely get a scent.  I really don't like to use strongly scented products after having been pregnant, I can't tolerate them.  I used this to moisturize my face, hands, knees and elbows (my usual dry spots).  I really liked that this formula was thick, but went on smoothly.  I felt the moisture in my hands and face without the usual feeling of stickiness I got from other thick moisturizers. I didn't feel the need to reapply as often as with other lotions.  I would recommend this as a great moisturizer with little to no scent.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?
Jamie L.
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?