Tree Hut Coconut Lime Moisturizing Hand Cream uploaded by Angela S.Tree Hut Coconut Lime Moisturizing Hand Cream uploaded by Danielle K.

BY TREE HUT

Refresh your dry hands with Tree Hut Moisturizing Hand Cream with the delicious fragrance of Coconut & Lime. Infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter and Argan oil, this rich and freshly scented formula conditions nails and cuticles leaving your hands feeling pampered.

Gaelen K.
Westminster, MD
I love this brand and specifically this scent! I bring this lotion with me everywhere because it is the perfect traveling size. You only need the littlest amount for your hands so it has lasted me awhile. It smells very tropical but not immature which I love! I have this scent in the body scrub as well and they work so well together to hydrate and moisturize!
Other P.
Peoria
This works well and smells wonderful. My skin feels great and I don't feel like there is any residue or buildup on my skin afterwards. My daughter was a bit disappointed in the lack of bubbles for her bath, but you can't win them all. overall happy with the product.
Hannah P.
Northampton, MA
I love this moisturizer! Keeps me feeling so soft and smooth, with no greasy or heavy feeling. It has really saved me this summer with how hot it's been. The smell is so yummy, I wish they made it into a perfume! I love Tree Hut products so much and this is no different.
Nitachalee n.
I’m reviewing this but for the body lotion one. I can’t find it lol anyways, AMAZING! Will be stocking up on these for when family comes by. It smells amazing and very hydrating. I have really dry skin and this stuff works wonders.
Aneta L.
Lightweight moisturizing lotion that doesn’t leave too much of a tacky feel after absorbing. It has argan oil in it which I feel does a lot for my dry cracked hands. The scent smells just like a day on the beach with pina coladas and margaritas… I like using it in winter for a boost  they always have great deals on Tree Hut products at Ulta, like buy one get one half off, etc.
Dacoda W.
My absolute favorite product ever!! Every scent smells like heaven!! The coconut lime is probably my favorite! Discoverd it through work, we have it as a sample. I tried it one day and now I am absolutely addicted. Very moisturizing. Like most lotions it leaves a slight "loitiony" film but it is much better than what any othe lotion has been like
EMR W.
This product is by far the most moisturizing and satisfying smile I have ever bought the lotion before if you want to have complements coming from left to right and have a moisturizing hands this is the product for you I always have been my bed ready to go. The smell of the lotion lasts all day
Alice M.
Vancouver, WA
They have these available for use at our church, the second I applied I fell in love. Very moisturizing and a great smell that's not over powering. I quickly went to buy some products from the tree hit brand; and honestly everything is pretty expensive, especially with how long the products last.
Chelsea W.
Waynesville, NC
I purchased this thinking it would be like a different cream I've used before it was okay but I like others better. I probably won't purchase again. But it had a great scent and a good price it's worth a try. I just couldn't remember what I had before so on tried this, but I would recommend because of price
Yalilah E.
Fort worth, TX
Love the tree hut line! I've been using the tree hut hand cream in coconut lime scent, i buy it at Ulta beauty, and I like it so much, the scent is so good and it last for a long time, it moisturizes my skin without a greasy finish, i definitively want it again.
mariah G.
I have very dry hands (genetics) does this aide to improve? Is the coconut lime scent ovwr bearing?

Amazon