Skin CareBath & BodyBody ScrubTree Hut
CHERRY BLOSSOM HIMALAYAN SALT SCRUB

TREE HUT CHERRY BLOSSOM HIMALAYAN SALT SCRUB

Soothe dry, itchy skin with the alluring scent of Cherry Blossom Tree Hut Himalayan Salt Body Scrub. Tree Hut's formula contains mineral-rich Himalayan Salt and Cherry Extract that has naturally occurring anti-inflammatory properties to keep skin healthy. Let the delicate scent of Cherry Blossoms make you feel comfortable in your own skin.

• Certified Organic Shea Butter: Rich in Vitamins A, E, and F to help collagen production and promote skin elasticity. Shea Butter softens, smooths, and helps strengthen skin.
  • Pink Himalayan Salt: Naturally contains 84 minerals, including calcium, copper, and iron, that are known to help stimulate circulation, soothe sore muscles, and ease inflamed skin.
  • Wild Cherry Extract: Helps brighten skin, while its natural antibacterial properties can fight acne and remove toxins.
  • Safflower Seed Oil: Natural linoleic acid contains anti-inflammatory properties which help to fight skin conditions. It also prevents dryness and hydrates to provide healthy glow, while promoting elasticity.
  • Evening Primrose Oil: Regulates the function of skin’s oil glands, working to increase elasticity, fight wrinkles and help heal skin conditions.
  • Sweet Almond Oil: A potent antioxidant for healthy skin and stimulates the formation of collagen.
  • Avocado Oil: Defends against free-radicals. Also rich in nutrients such as oleic acid, potassium, and lecithin, Avocado Oil works to generate healthy skin.
  • Macadamia Seed Oil: Supports healthy cells and helps reduce skin deterioration.
  • Orange Oil: Soothes dry, irritated skin while supporting collagen formation and helping repair skin damage.
  • Paraben Free and No Formaldehyde donors
  • Made in the USA
  • Do not test on animals

Does this really make your skin smooth?
how long does this usually last also does it dry out easily? i’ve wanted to purchase this for a while but didn’t know how long it lasted
How well does this remove and exfoliate dry skin? I’ve struggles with removing the dirt from my skin which also happens to be extremely dry.
Start your review of TREE HUT CHERRY BLOSSOM HIMALAYAN SALT SCRUB!
Product Highlights
I love this stuff. I love salt scrubs and I was very excited to find a cherry blossom scented one. It smells amazing and it is very thick. As I was using it in the shower, I didn't feel like it was exfoliating as much as I would have liked it to, but once I got out of the shower I felt so soft and silky. I highly recommend this and I can't wait to try the other formulas. in reviews
This scrub is amazing. I have tried Tree Hut's sugar scrubs but their salt scrub...this salt scrub is my new favorite. It sloughs off the old skin leaving you with renewed vibrance and amazing smelling skin. With the salt scrubs i would feel a little dry or sometimes too dry but this scrub is perfect. My skin is soft and supple. Amazing price for such an awesome product. in reviews
Omg these are amazing!!!!! I have very dry skin and with the first use I noticed a difference!!!! After that I want to go buy sonmany more. Plus the smell is good👍👍in reviews
Mierna R.
germantown, TN
TREE HUT CHERRY BLOSSOM HIMALAYAN SALT SCRUB uploaded by Mierna R.
Purchased at: ULTA
The sent in this is really nice to me. I like the color and the feeling. The scrub is really exfoliating on the body for me. And easy use.
Sovika G.
Mckinney, TX
TREE HUT CHERRY BLOSSOM HIMALAYAN SALT SCRUB uploaded by Sovika G.
TREE HUT CHERRY BLOSSOM HIMALAYAN SALT SCRUB uploaded by Sovika G.
Purchased at: Amazon
This stuff smells so great. This is an awesome scrub with all good oils and fragrances on it . I can die for it 😛 . Price is also ok this small jar last me almost one and half month I use everyday on my shower ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ five out of five
Chandra B.
Johnson City, TN
This product leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. This is a top notch exfoliator! For the price, I find that the results are as equally amazing as a more expensive brand. I always keep stock and simply refuse to run out!!!
Anjeh H.
Sugar scrubs honestly just don't do it for me. They melt WAY too fast in the shower, and I always found that frustrating. At first, I was just trying to see if it would melt just as fast as the sugar scrubs, and to my pleasant surprise, it didn't! Not only that, it smells delicious, it exfoliated all of my skin to the point where I felt baby smooth, and it has this warming effect that's just really relaxing and soothing. I HIGHLY recommend this scrub to anyone! It's great for all areas of the body!
Ciera P.
I love Tree Hut body scrubs! Hands down my favorite! This one smells amazing!!!!!🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒
Emily C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I like this product. It has a good smell. The consistency is a little thick. I like that it is a sat scrub as opposed to sugar because the salt does not melt as quickly in the shower. I might try other kinds before I repurchase.
Tara S.
Montpelier, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
This was decently priced so I decided to grab it and try it vs my usual frank body scrub... And I wasn't impressed. It wasn't horrible it just left my skin too greasy after it. Feel like it caked my pores. Do not recommend. Unless you definitely need a scrub lol.
Brandydawn G.
Albany, OR
It left my skin feeling rejuvenated and soft I use it after shaving to increase the level of softness
Andrea K.
Granite Falls, MN
Who doesn’t love a nice floral smell!!? Absolutely amazing! Easy to use, smells refreshing and lovely. Will definitely keep buying this scent! Very affordable and lasts quite a while.
Lena P.
Clinton Twp, MI
Once again, tree hut makes my favorite sugar scrubs. This scent is one of my favorites, and leaves my legs feeling super smooth. I really like the coffee sent as well, and just like my other review I will say that I will definitely re-purchase these scrubs over and over again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...