BeautyBodyBody CareTree Hut
Brazillian Nut Shea Body Butter

Tree Hut Brazillian Nut Shea Body Butter

Experience Tree Hut Body Butter with the rich, sweet essence of Brazil Nut. Natural Brazil Nut Oil hydrates and repairs damaged and neglected skin, with vitamins A, C and E. This extra thick body butter, infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Brazil Nut Oil and Safflower Seed Oil, was designed to seal in moisture – leaving skin soft and moisturized.

• Certified Organic Shea Butter: Rich in Vitamins A, E, and F to help collagen production and promote skin elasticity. Shea Butter softens, smooths, and helps strengthen skin.
  • Brazil Nut Oil: Rich in vitamins and nutrients, such as selenium, that help improve cell turnover for glowing skin. Naturally occuring zinc also helps reduce inflammation and build collagen to reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
  • Safflower Seed Oil: Natural linoleic acid contains anti-inflammatory properties which help to fight skin conditions. It also prevents dryness and hydrates to provide healthy glow, while promoting elasticity.
  • Cocoa Butter: Rich in antioxidants that combat free radicals and protects skin from environmental stresses.
  • Paraben Free and No DMDM
  • Made in the USA
  • Do not test on animals

What does this scrub smell like?
Does it exfoliates Does it exfoliates your skin?
is this product really good? it looks very interesting ...
Start your review of Tree Hut Brazillian Nut Shea Body Butter!
Product Highlights
...wonderful scent for this time of year. This stuff is very thick and super moisturizing. It contains Shea butter and Brazilian nut oil, so it is guaranteed to have your skin feeling wonderful.in reviews
...product is so much more creamier (like butter actually) and it has helped my dry skin tremendously through this dry winter climate in Las Vegas. It's definitely my new favorite body butter for winter :)in reviews
...loved this. It smells like caramel, very rich and luscious. If you have sensitive skin like I do, I'd stick to using it only on feet/elbows/gently on legs. It's a bit to rough for my chest or arms. Now, the other thing is that because of how sweet this stuff smells, I ended up finding ants in the shower when I didn't rinse the stuff off the cap after putting it back on. I can't even be mad, smells too good to resist! Just make sure to rinse it all off the package and you should be fine. in reviews
This stuff smells amazing and is thick and creamy like a bbody butter should be.in reviews
The body butter has a lighter fragrance than the body scrub but I think I enjoy this body butter's scent more!in reviews
Savannah  G.
Bowie, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Tree Hut Brazillian Nut Shea Body Butter uploaded by Savannah  G.
Tree Hut Brazillian Nut Shea Body Butter uploaded by Savannah  G.
This is actually for the tropic glow body butter which I can’t seem to find on here. I love the tree hut scrubs so when I saw this body butter being called a dupe for the crazy expensive bum bum cream I had to try it. The scent isn’t identical but for the price it’s pretty close! I might actually even like the tree hut version just slightly more if I’m being honest and for 9 dollars versus 45, I’d say it’s definitely close enough. The scent is long lasting but not super overpowering which is what I personally prefer. The texture is great as well, it’s thick but sinks in immediately and doesn’t feel greasy or slimy. Seriously, go get this stuff!
Keisha S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Tree Hut Brazillian Nut Shea Body Butter uploaded by Keisha S.
Brazilian Nut is one of the repeat scents I buy. You can find it in a variety of stores for different prices but I'm happy when I find it for less than $10 that at Marshall's. The scrub keeps my skin soft and the body butter locks in moisture and leaves a welcoming scent on my skin. It smells good enough to eat - but don't. The scrub doesn't feel harsh on my skin and dissolves well. Brazilian Nut is tied with Original Shea as my mainstay Tree Hut Shea Sugar Scrub.
Dwana H.
Greenville, SC
Tree Hut Brazillian Nut Shea Body Butter uploaded by Dwana H.
One of my favorite body scrubs! It's not too harsh because the beads are smaller which I like got my sensitive skin! Leaves your skin soft smells amazing
Eva N.
I really like using this product weekly. I find it works best when applied on dry skin. Once I shower it reveals smooth soft skin and I just love the smell. I think it is well worth the price. Very affordable, effective body scrub.
Naomi J.
Bel Air, MD
This is a really great product if you are not in the mood to maker your own. I love that it doesn't have a heavy perfume scent, but it leaves skin silky smooth without being harsh. I use it often and it is great for use in the shower when you are ready to go out, because it gives your skin a nice moisturized glow without messing up clothes or being greasy. I love it!
Lori S.
El Cajon, CA
Love love this I buy this all the time it works better then soap. My favorite one has to b the peach. Smells great
ANNAMARIA C.
Astoria, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
1,248 reviews
Tree Hut Brazillian Nut Shea Body Butter uploaded by ANNAMARIA C.
Omg the scented sugar body scrubs are amazingly great for any skin and cleanses the dead skin great price at T.J.Maxx or Marshall’s Tree Hut Brazillian Nut Shea Body Butter
Denise B.
First, the smell of this body butter is phenomenal. It's one of my favorite smells, ever. I would use this when I was pregnant and my skin would feel so soft and moisturized and I would smell so good. I definitely recommend this to others. It is absolutely amazing. I love  Tree Hut Brazillian Nut Shea Body Butter !
Ashton S.
Eight Mile, AL
This leaves my skin feeling so smooth and it smells amazing. I've re-purchased this several times!
Amelia A.
Irvine, CA
I have delicate skin so I'm always a little wary of scrubs, but this worked so well. The scent is wonderful! It fills up your entire bathroom, but not in a negative or overpowering way. The scent doesn't linger very long, but it did soften my skin. The scrub was gentle enough not to inflame or irritate my skin. A must try!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...