BY TREE HUT

Experience Tree Hut Body Butter with the rich, sweet essence of Brazil Nut. Natural Brazil Nut Oil hydrates and repairs damaged and neglected skin, with vitamins A, C and E. This extra thick body butter, infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Brazil Nut Oil and Safflower Seed Oil, was designed to seal in moisture – leaving skin soft and moisturized.

• Certified Organic Shea Butter: Rich in Vitamins A, E, and F to help collagen production and promote skin elasticity. Shea Butter softens, smooths, and helps strengthen skin.
  • Brazil Nut Oil: Rich in vitamins and nutrients, such as selenium, that help improve cell turnover for glowing skin. Naturally occuring zinc also helps reduce inflammation and build collagen to reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
  • Safflower Seed Oil: Natural linoleic acid contains anti-inflammatory properties which help to fight skin conditions. It also prevents dryness and hydrates to provide healthy glow, while promoting elasticity.
  • Cocoa Butter: Rich in antioxidants that combat free radicals and protects skin from environmental stresses.
  • Paraben Free and No DMDM
  • Made in the USA
  • Do not test on animals

Tree Hut Brazillian Nut Shea Body Butter
  • "I use this product every holiday because of how amazing it is : works great on my psorasis , i wont even use anything else." in 1 review
  • "Very thick body butter that will leave you moisturized all day long and the smell is subtle yet lovely. " in 1 review
  • "The body butter has a lighter fragrance than the body scrub but I think I enjoy this body butter's scent more!" in 1 review
  • "This stuff smells amazing and is thick and creamy like a bbody butter should be." in 1 review
  • "It really smells amazing." in 1 review
Shannon E.
Minn City, MN
Carolina A.
Los Angeles, CA
I got this Shea body butter as a gift because I have dry skin that tends to get irritated & produce rashes. Ive never tried a butter before because I don't like that thick consistency they have. Although I don't like butters & this one was just like that I absolutely loved it! Really helped with my dry skin especially my hands & left them really smooth.
Loraine D.
Lawrence
This is one of my FAVORITE Body Butters of all times. It’s rich. Thick. Smells amazing and it is very hydrating. I spend time in different climates throughout the year and this is a staple wherever I go! I’ve used it consistently for roughly 15 years and first found it at Costco. It’s everywhere now and I’m thrilled! It’s also extremely reasonable as well and stands up tall against some of the others from specialty stores. I highly recommend it. They also make scrubs and body wash that are amazing.
Kylie P.
Williamstown , WV
Review for: Brazillian Shea Butter more...
Love this lotion. It smells SO good. I like that it’s a thick lotion so it can really soak into your skin. This was a gift, so I don’t know the pricing. I think I’d be willing to spend a little more money to have this product.
Heather W.
['amsterdam', ''], NY
This scent is addicting! My favorite out of all of the scents is the Brazilian nut! Smells like warm chocolate coco butter! These are very hydrating and the scent lasts a long time on the skin. I was purchasing these at Ulta but now they have a limited selection at Walmart! Definitely worth a try if you are looking for a thick hydrating butter moisturizer. I wish they would come out with a matching body spray!
Saniya F.
Atlanta
Not tryna be in that
Not tryna be cool
Just tryna be in this
Tell me how you choose
Can you feel why you're in this
Can you feel it through
All of the windows
Inside this room'Cause I wanna touch you, baby
And I wanna feel you, too
I wanna see the sunrise and your sins
Just me and you
Light it up, on the run
Let's make love, tonight
Make it up, fall in love, tryBut you'll never be alone
Baby, I'm right here
I'll hold you when things go wrong
Rita L.
Forney, TX
I absolutely LOVE there this product. I have dry skin and for me this is something that works year around. Its one of my fall and winter MUST haves! Its very affordable and i can easily pick this us at my local WalMart or Ulta and I love that! PLUS is comes in so may great varieties of smells and its great for kids too!
Caitlin C.
Katy, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I enjoyed this product but I most likely will not purchase again. I feel like this body butter just sat on my skin and didn't penetrate. I felt like I just had a greasy residue on my skin and once it wore away my skin didn't feel any more nourished than it did before. I will say, I like the consistence and scent.
Aimee C.
NEW BOSTON, TX
Loved this product! The smell stays with you but it did feel a tad greasy.. but I did like the products.

I had my mother also try the product and she absolutely loves it.. not sure if I just bought a bad batch but hers was not greasy for some reason. Hers was a different smell if that had anything to do with it.
Mace M.
Round Rock, TX
I have to start by saying I love this product! I usually get the Hawaiian Kukui. I use this every few days on my face after cleansing. After scrubbing this off, I apply a moisturizer and my face feels lovely. I also use this on my body when showering. Leaves my body feeling so smooth. Oh and great smell!
Michela C.