BY TREE HUT

Experience Tree Hut Body Butter with the rich, sweet essence of Brazil Nut. Natural Brazil Nut Oil hydrates and repairs damaged and neglected skin, with vitamins A, C and E. This extra thick body butter, infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Brazil Nut Oil and Safflower Seed Oil, was designed to seal in moisture – leaving skin soft and moisturized.

• Certified Organic Shea Butter: Rich in Vitamins A, E, and F to help collagen production and promote skin elasticity. Shea Butter softens, smooths, and helps strengthen skin.
  • Brazil Nut Oil: Rich in vitamins and nutrients, such as selenium, that help improve cell turnover for glowing skin. Naturally occuring zinc also helps reduce inflammation and build collagen to reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
  • Safflower Seed Oil: Natural linoleic acid contains anti-inflammatory properties which help to fight skin conditions. It also prevents dryness and hydrates to provide healthy glow, while promoting elasticity.
  • Cocoa Butter: Rich in antioxidants that combat free radicals and protects skin from environmental stresses.
  • Paraben Free and No DMDM
  • Made in the USA
  • Do not test on animals

Buy on Kmart*
  • " Tree Hut Shea Body Butter: I have the scent Brazilian Nut. I am not sure what I was thinking that this was going to smell like, but I was pleasantly surprised when I opened it up. It smells like chocolate cake with buttercream icing. But at the same time it isn't terribly overwhelming. I have never really been a fan of chocolate scented things, but this is now one of my top favorite body butters. It is a wonderful scent for this time of year. This stuff is very thick and super moisturizing. It contains Shea butter and Brazilian nut oil, so it is guaranteed to have your skin feeling wonderful." in 57 reviews
  • "I love the smell of this particular body butter! It's amazing and the application of this product is so much more creamier (like butter actually) and it has helped my dry skin tremendously through this dry winter climate in Las Vegas. It's definitely my new favorite body butter for winter :)" in 28 reviews
  • "This scrub smells absolutely AMAZING! CI ming from someone who doesn't usually like dessert-y sweet scented products, I couldn't believe how much I loved this. It smells like caramel, very rich and luscious. If you have sensitive skin like I do, I'd stick to using it only on feet/elbows/gently on legs. It's a bit to rough for my chest or arms. Now, the other thing is that because of how sweet this stuff smells, I ended up finding ants in the shower when I didn't rinse the stuff off the cap after putting it back on. I can't even be mad, smells too good to resist! Just make sure to rinse it all off the package and you should be fine. " in 11 reviews
  • "This stuff smells amazing and is thick and creamy like a bbody butter should be." in 1 review
  • "It really smells amazing." in 1 review
Shannon E.
Whitney S.
Jellico
Review for: Brazillian Shea Butter more...
This stuff had got my skin feeling like silk and smelling like some kind sweets! Tree hut wasn’t messing around when they made this body butter it’s so thick and creamy and glides on. My boyfriend always compliments me on how smooth my legs are when I use this stuff.
Loraine D.
Lawrence
This is one of my FAVORITE Body Butters of all times. It’s rich. Thick. Smells amazing and it is very hydrating. I spend time in different climates throughout the year and this is a staple wherever I go! I’ve used it consistently for roughly 15 years and first found it at Costco. It’s everywhere now and I’m thrilled! It’s also extremely reasonable as well and stands up tall against some of the others from specialty stores. I highly recommend it. They also make scrubs and body wash that are amazing.
Kylie P.
Williamstown, WV
Review for: Brazillian Shea Butter more...
Love this lotion. It smells SO good. I like that it’s a thick lotion so it can really soak into your skin. This was a gift, so I don’t know the pricing. I think I’d be willing to spend a little more money to have this product.
Saniya F.
Atlanta
Not tryna be in that
Not tryna be cool
Just tryna be in this
Tell me how you choose
Can you feel why you're in this
Can you feel it through
All of the windows
Inside this room'Cause I wanna touch you, baby
And I wanna feel you, too
I wanna see the sunrise and your sins
Just me and you
Light it up, on the run
Let's make love, tonight
Make it up, fall in love, tryBut you'll never be alone
Baby, I'm right here
I'll hold you when things go wrong
Carolina A.
Los Angeles, CA
I got this Shea body butter as a gift because I have dry skin that tends to get irritated & produce rashes. Ive never tried a butter before because I don't like that thick consistency they have. Although I don't like butters & this one was just like that I absolutely loved it! Really helped with my dry skin especially my hands & left them really smooth.
Rita L.
Forney, TX
I absolutely LOVE there this product. I have dry skin and for me this is something that works year around. Its one of my fall and winter MUST haves! Its very affordable and i can easily pick this us at my local WalMart or Ulta and I love that! PLUS is comes in so may great varieties of smells and its great for kids too!
Caitlin C.
Katy, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I enjoyed this product but I most likely will not purchase again. I feel like this body butter just sat on my skin and didn't penetrate. I felt like I just had a greasy residue on my skin and once it wore away my skin didn't feel any more nourished than it did before. I will say, I like the consistence and scent.
Aimee C.
NEW BOSTON, TX
Loved this product! The smell stays with you but it did feel a tad greasy.. but I did like the products.

I had my mother also try the product and she absolutely loves it.. not sure if I just bought a bad batch but hers was not greasy for some reason. Hers was a different smell if that had anything to do with it.
Mace M.
Round Rock, TX
I have to start by saying I love this product! I usually get the Hawaiian Kukui. I use this every few days on my face after cleansing. After scrubbing this off, I apply a moisturizer and my face feels lovely. I also use this on my body when showering. Leaves my body feeling so smooth. Oh and great smell!
Michela C.