BY TREE HUT

Indulge your senses with the deep, delicious scent and creamy lather of Tree Hut Brazilian Nut Moisturizing Body Wash. The sulfate-free formula contains vitamin A and E to nourish skin, leaving you feeling radiant. Tree Hut's Brazilian Nut Body Wash is the guilt-free way to satisfy your cravings.

• Certified Organic Shea Butter: Rich in Vitamins A, E, and F to help collagen production and promote skin elasticity. Shea Butter softens, smooths, and helps strengthen skin.
  • Brazil Nut Oil: Rich in vitamins and nutrients, such as selenium, that help improve cell turnover for glowing skin. Naturally occurring zinc also helps reduce inflammation and build collagen to reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
  • Paraben Free and No Formaldehyde donors
  • Made in the USA
  • Do not test on animals

Tree Hut Brazilian Nut Shea Moisturizing Body Wash
  • "Ultra moisturizing and soft for the skin. I have dry skin and it was a complex to me. Now this is my best friend. My skin looks perfect now." in 7 reviews
  • "Leaves skin soft. It also helps when you have really dry skin. I work outside a lot and with the weather always changing it drys your skin this helps a lot. " in 6 reviews
Ebony O.
New Boston, MI
It smells good, lathers good, and leaves your skin feeling moisturized. A little goes a long way too. I got it on sale for $3. So it was affordable. I would definitely buy it again.
Shannon L.
Pittsford, NY
Literally smells like heaven. My skin is so dry and cracked and so my sister recommended this to me, so I ordered it from amazon and instantly fell in love. After I used it, the next day my sister felt my arm and was AMAZED at the difference in texture. This makes my skin feel so good and the scent actually stays on the skin.
Kelly C.
Stockbridge
I loved this body wash from the very first use!! I bought it from a local grocery store. After I got out of the shower I noticed my skin was glowing even before I moisturized I used it everytime I showed and I can't wait to try the other scents I would def recommend!
Diana R.
This smells so delicious and leaves your skin so smooth! It’s like you don’t need all the extra lotion. It’s a good price and a good product! Definitely recommend it to everyone. Try it once and you will get hooked!
Amna S.
This stuff smells so good and works better than a high end wash. Pls make a matching body cream in this scent. I was pretty impressed after using their products, bought on a whim and bye bye bath and body works!!
Nicole A.
I both love and dislike the product. The scent is absolutely fantastic. It reminds me a lot of the smell of the Philosophy Christmas Cookie body wash, but is only a fraction of the cost. If you enjoy the smell of sweet, edible scents, you will love this. The smell lasted a while on the skin, which is great. However, my big problem with this product was the consistency. It was thin and liquidy, and difficult to control and use. That's one of my major pet peeves with body washes. If the consistency of this product was thicker, I'd repurchase this in a heartbeat. However, alongside being thin, it doesn't lather much. I know lather doesn't mean the product is cleaning well, but I personally enjoy a bubbly body washes If those two things don't bother you, I'd highly highly recommend this, as it smells so good. I can't comment on how hydrating this is, as I rely on my lotion to hydrate my very dry skin.
Andrea E.
Force, PA
I think I need to begin with how amazing all of their products smell! In a workd of so many choices this one stands out from the rest for many reasons. The smell alone and the fact that it lasts on your skin and almost smells as if you are wearing perfume. The way you skin feels like a day at the spa and with moisture that will last you until the next day. The packaging gives you a more nature feel and stands out from your other cookie cutter washes. I would highly suggest you give this brand a try of not this product at least one of their other ones!
Sarah A.
Thompsons Station, TN
I LOVE the Tree Hut brand! Not only does it smell good. I can get body scrub, body wash, and lotion through this brand that contains NO SULFATES. When you have an allergy like mone it is really hard to find affordable products that do not contain sulfates. There are so many brands that advertise no sulfates, but they are still in them, even as just a binding agent. Tree Hut does not have that.
Laura P.
Louisville, KY
I love tree hut products. I have used just about all of the body wash scents and I swear by their body scrub and body butter. All the scents are wonderful. Tree Hut products are just about the only ones I use up and repurchase besides Lush. Tree Hut is good for your budget also. You don't have to spend a lot to get a great product and these prove that!
Talia G.
Marietta, GA
I really like product! I love the ingredients and the way it smells. I also like how it makes my skin feel. It feels very gentle on my skin. I have very dry skin so its hard to find a body wash that doesn't dry it out. The only problem that i have is that the bottle is kind of small and does not last that long. I would totally use this again and recommend this to anyone with dry skin. I am overall satisfied.