Tree Hut BodyScrub Vanilla spice

Is the Vanilla Spice scrub similar to the Tahitian Vanilla Bean scrub?
This one isn’t sold in stores anymore correct??
Are any of the Tree Hut scrubs available in the UK? I would LOVE to try them.
Start your review of Tree Hut BodyScrub Vanilla spice!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
What I love most about Tree Hut scrubs, other than the scents, is the fact that they're sugar. It dissolves easily in a hot bath and I don't worry about it clogging the drain. I do love using it to get my legs ready for a close shave and I haven't been disappointed yet!in reviews
This scrub by far is a the best for money. I use this during winter when I skin is the worst. It removing the dry skin and leaving my skin soft. I like using the vanilla spice and the Coconut Lime.in reviews
I use this once a week because I am a frequent makeup wearer and have sensitive skin. It leaves my skin smooth and it smells wonderful. in reviews
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
1,178 reviews
Tree Hut BodyScrub Vanilla spice uploaded by Letty S.
I had never heard of this product line before and thought I would give it a try.It has a great texture,smell and it is economical . You only use a little in your hands to get great results. This product also breaks down quickly so that if you drop some in the shower , it will melt away and will not be slippery causing a safety issue.
Shakeitha H.
Largo, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tree Hut BodyScrub Vanilla spice uploaded by Shakeitha H.
Obsessed with this scent and how it feels. I use this every night in the shower and my skin always comes out feeling so smooth and soft.
Rosa S.
Temecula, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
Que exfoliante tan bueno, me encanta usarlo 1 o 2 veces por semana, es mi momento de relajacion cuando me toca aplicarlo, me gustan muchos aromas de esta marca, pero este es un aroma delicioso, deja mi piel suave, hidratada, y con un aroma dulce a vainilla. Recomiendo mucho todos, todos, solo es seleccionar el aroma de tu preferencia, pero son buenisimos.
Shaina C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Purchased at: ULTA
I like this my sister gave this to me I want to get basket sweet very thoughtful the sent is vanilla can’t go wrong. The scrub has the perfect amount of oil to moisturize your skin after work super smooth don’t even need lotion
Hailey T.
Lexington, KY
Purchased at: Sephora
I love tree hut scrubs they help get a smooth shave and leave my skin so soft. I am constantly telling my friends about how great they are!✨ I definitely recommend any of the tree hut scrubs they have many different scents that can fit mostly everyone’s liking. ❤️
Kourtney O.
Round Rock, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
LOoOoOovE Tree Hut body scrubs. They smell SO good and have tons of different scents to choose from. They have a nice grit to them that really polishes and removes dead skin. And by the end of it all you smell yummy and have suuuper soft skin. I always have one of these in my shower. But the warm vanilla scents are my favorite.
Jenna P.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Purchased at: ULTA
I have never tried tree huts sugar scrubs before but I am so glad I did. The sugar is medium grit just enough to get all that dead skin off. The smell is amazing. For the price you get a huge container that lasts a few months. Very happy with my purchase.
Jade K.
Manasquan, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
AMAZING! I love to self tan and using this affordable product has made my tan glide on! It smells incredible and is not harsh on my sensitive skin. It leaves my skin soft and smooth! I highly recommend this product. It is a holy grail to keep in your shower!
Shelby K.
Humble, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Tree hut body scrubs are my favorite! I purchased it at ulta and they have different in variety of scrubs and scents! My favorite scents are the vanilla spice, brown sugar and coco colada. It makes my skin smell so good and leaves it smooth and soft.
Kaitlin K.
Fremont, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Purchased at: ULTA
This is an okay body scrub. The formula is pretty good. It really does a nice job exfoliating. I bought this because I was hoping it smelled like vanilla...it didn’t and i was disappointed. It still smelled good but the lack of vanilla scent really threw me off. Looking forward to trying these in different scents!