BY TREE HUT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New! Olive &Amp; Shea Moisturizing Shower Wash Rich, Foaming Lather Certified Organic Olive Oil Certified Organic Shea Butter Natural Lavender &Amp; Chamomile Extracts Tree Hut ~ The Natural Brand Of Beautiful Skin&Reg; Pamper Your Skin While You Enjoy The Fresh, Relaxing Scent Of Lavender And Chamomile.&Nbsp; This Gentle Wash, Infused With Certified Organic Olive Oil, Certified Organic Shea Butter, Natural Lavender And Chamomile Extracts, Creates A Rich Lather That Will Leave Your Skin Clean, Smooth, Soft And Delicately Scented.&Nbsp; Experience The Natural Beauty Of Your Skin Through Tree Hut's Refined Ingredients And Rich Formulas. No Parabens &Amp; No Formaldehyde Donors 1-800-433-6392 Made In Usa

Tree Hut Body Wash Lavender & Chamomile
  • "Extremely calming an moisturizing doesn't leave any residue on your skin. You feel like your in a tub of flowers." in 5 reviews
kayla T.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this body wash. It is very refreshing and leaves your skin feeling tingly and cool from the peppermint. It foams up just fine when you use it with a loofah, it may foam less than other washes because it is sodium lauryl sulfate free. SLS is a foaming agent used in many products including body washes, shampoo, toothpaste and mouthwash. Some people such as myself are sensitive to it. I used to have terrible mouth ulcers almost constantly, but when I stopped using SLS toothpaste and mouthwash they went away almost completely! My skin has been less itchy since switching to this body wash, and I also now use the shampoo and conditioner too.
Michael H.
Bedford, PA
if I use body wash i always look for brands that wont dry my skin out a whole lot. I really like this body wash because it does just that. Leaves my skin feeling fresh and moisturized. I purchase this at a stand in my local mall, but its also for sale at a lot of general shopping centers.
Kelly M.
I received this as a gift from my mother this year and LOVE it. My favorite scent is Lavendar and I use this whenever I shower before bed to help me relax and settle. I use this product once or twice a week whenever I have a stressful or long day. The scent is long lasting but not over-powering. I believe my mother purchased it at Ulta.
Ashley G.
Hartwell
I was super excited to find this to begin with. I work third shift and have to get a shower before I climb into bed, and the scent of this is amazing and I find calming. It lathers well with the loofah, and does not dry out my skin, this is one of my favorite splurges, and it's really not expensive.
Candace H.
Winder, GA
I love this scrub! It's great to use in the evening as I find the scent to be soothing and relaxing. There's just enough scrubby stuff to make your skin feel refreshed! I tried out a different scrub but I find myself always coming back to this one!
Ashley G.
New Bern, NC
This body wash smells amazing and with the lavender and chamomile it soothes me before I go to bed. I use it if I have a hard time sleeping. Very gentle. I bought it at Walmart in the body soap aisle. I would definitely recommend it because of the nice smell and the way it makes my skin feel
Rushelle P.
Conley, GA
This product makes your hands feel so soft and it smells so good! I am a fool for some lavender and Chamomile, the scents complement each other so well. Tree hut has some really good bath and body products. I suggest everyone try. they've got something for everyone
Lourdes C.
Santa Clarita , CA
I loved the smell and enjoyed how soft my skin felt afterwards. I felt the price was reasonable for the results. The sent was lovely. wasn't over powering at all. I use this product once a week. to keep my skin smooth. I would recommend this product to others.
Jennifer K.
Pearce, AZ
I really really love this body wash. It's equally great whether I use it for my morning shower, or later in the day while I'm soaking in the bath. It's super gentle, moderately priced, and one of my favorite scents. I do rotate my body washes, but this is definitely now included as a permanent staple.
vanonda k.
Salt Lake City, UT
LOVE LOVE LOVE the smell of this body wash. Wasn't real sure about the brand, because I haven't bought it before, but I would recommend it. One con is it is on the pricey side if you are on a budget, but it lasts. Plus, you can not bet the results.