Tree Hut Body Scrub Lavender & Chamomile

New! Olive &Amp; Shea Sugar Body Scrub Made With Certified Organic Shea Butter Certified Organic Olive Oil Natural Lavender &Amp; Chamomile Extracts Tree Hut ~ The Natural Brand Of Beautiful Skin&Reg; Delight Your Senses As You Smooth Your Skin With This Rich, Exfoliating Olive &Amp; Shea Sugar Body Scrub.&Nbsp; The Whole Sugar Grains Provide A Gentle Yet Deep Exfoliation, The Olive Oil And Shea Help Preserve Your Skin's Natural Moisture And The Vitamin C Keeps Your Skin Looking Healthy. 1-800-433-6392 Made In Usa

How much is this?
Is this okay to use on sensitive skin?
Does anyone compare this to a different scrub that they have used before? I used to use the one from MANNA KADAR Relax Sea Minerals Champagne Charcoal Body Scrub but I think I’m liking this one better.
Start your review of Tree Hut Body Scrub Lavender & Chamomile!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
The Natural Brand Of Beautiful Skin&Reg; Delight Your Senses As You Smooth Your Skin With This Rich, Exfoliating Olive &Amp; Shea Sugar Body Scrub.&Nbsp;in reviews
...making my skin smooth. The oil in it is so amazing for helping my super dry skin. After using this my skin feels so soft and smooth and this scent is so relaxing it's perfect. in reviews
...from amazon. Couldnt live without them. Great for ingrown hair areas and sensitive skin. Also love that its takes all my deodorant off leaving no trace where others have failedin reviews
Caitlyn O.
Kilkenny
Tree hut scrubs are probably the best scrubs out there, this scrub especially smells gorgeous
Vivian K.
I've always loved Tree Hut because the products are affordable and so reasonably priced. I love all their body scrubs, they make me feel so clean and they all smell amazing
Flor M.
Mendota, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Purchased at: Walmart
Was not able to find the Lavender only scrub, so I did it’s review here. The scent is like a lavender cleaning spray, does not stay on the body and would not recommend this scrub.Very affordable and rare at the store. I did feel my skin was better, which I expected from a Treehut scrub, but the scent is not strong enough to stay on my skin.
Stacy T.
Gladstone, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this once a week just to exfoliate. It does exfoliate and leaves your skin soft and smooth. It rinses Off easily and there is no residue left behind. I order mine off amazon for $7 or $8 dollars. I gave a jar to my 8 year old niece and she absolutely loves it. She would use it everyday if her mom would allow it. She panics when her jar is almost empty so I have to give her another one before the world ends because she ran out.
Sergei B.
North York, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body scrub smells delicious and helps me to feel very relaxed after a long day at work.
Hailey H.
Olympia, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Smells super good!! Love the texture and how soft my skin feels after it. Chamomile is great for the body I’m all ways!!
Charity F.
Nashville, TN
I love this product. It is gentle on the skin while still doing everything you need a scrub to do on your body. The scent is great, and so is the price. My complaint is only about the packaging, which is awkward to use in the shower. Otherwise, a tried and true standard.
Takiyah A.
McDonough , GA
I personally love body scrubs and I typically make my own. But this one just so happened to kept my eye as I was walking down the aisle in Walmart. It lasts for so long and smells great. It leaves me feeling soft and smelling yummy (; I would deff. buy again.
Monica S.
Lewis Center
Tree Hut never fails to make amazing scrubs, this is no expectation! So relaxing after a long day, perfect for a hot bath or shower. Soft skin and the perfect combination for bed is a great combination🤩 Highly recommend.
Alyssa S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
tree hut is my favorite body scrub brand and i love this lavender one. these became a huge trend on tiktok and now they’re selling out everywhere :( but i love this one so much and still have a little left of mine
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Molly R.
Maryland
il y a 2 ans
Chelsea V. il y a 2 ans
I haven’t tried the one you did but I used this lavender one ! I personally love this to relax and get a mild scrub in , if that’s what you’re looking for then this is great for that babe .