Tree Hut Body Scrub Amazon Pequi uploaded by Michelle T.Tree Hut Body Scrub Amazon Pequi uploaded by Brittany H.

BY TREE HUT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tree Hut Body Scrub Pequi 18 oz

Michelle T.
What is my go to brand of body scrubs. I ordered this one online without being able to smell it first, but after reading the reviews I decided on it. It has a very nice light scent and of course it's just as good as all the other Tree Hut body scrubs.
JoAnna C.
One of my all time favorite body scrubs. I have terribly dry skin on my legs and have patches of excema. This body scrub is awesome because of its rough texture yet soft and soothing blend when applied in the shower. Would be lost without it! The scent is fruity and fun! ❤️
Frances H.
Farmingville, NY
I was genuinely surprised to find such an incredible scrub for such a low price. After using this my legs felt silky smooth and was not disappointed once. Although I used a different scent, I'm sure this one is as highly fragranced and enjoyable. the scent stayed on for a long time in terms of a scrub, but not so long as to disturb whatever scents you were to apply afterwards. I highly recommend this product if you would like smooth legs.
Crystal L.
This stuff it amazing! I've tried other more expensive scrubs in the past and was unimpressed. I love the way this one smells and it leaves my skin feeling unbelievably soft! I use this about once a week before getting a spray tan and it it fantastic. It is also great to use on your legs before shaving. It helps loosen any ingrown hairs and dry skin for the closest shave and smoothst legs.
Katelyn G.
Nashville, TN
I love tree hut products so so much! compared to higher end products, this beats them all! I've tried lush body scrubs and many others. I will say this is a vigorous body scrub and I love that about it so much. I want a powerful scrub and this is definitely it. :)
Allison L.
I adore these Tree Hut scrubs. All of the scents are great and it really does leave my skin soft. I have a little bit of a rough texture on the backs of my arms but this really helps smooth that out. Really recommend! Price point is great also.
Kate G.
New york, NY
Obsessed! I got this scrub on amazon and couldn't be more pleased. It has a clean and subtle scent that I'm in love with. I use it on my whole body during my daily shower and it leaves my skin feeling nice and smooth. Great buy!
Kolleen K.
I've tried many of the other scents they have so this one is new to me. I'm always skeptical on ordering things before I am able to smell them. I love this scrub so much, the smell is amazing. My face has been breaking out so bad lately & this has been my savior. 100% recommend this product.
Brittany H.
Lewisville, TX
This is a wonderful exfoliater. I love using it right before I shave my legs and it gives me the closest shave ever. I grab mine from Ultra when they have buy one get on 50% off!
Kaitlyn C.
Bronx, NY
This is by far the best and only scrub I use! Already on my 5th one. Go to the nearest ulta and get yours. Try it first with the smaller jar.