Tree Hut Bare Moisturizing Shave Oil Tahitian Vanilla Bean, 77oz, Essentials Fo

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tree Hut Bare Moisturizing Shave Oil Tahitian Vanilla Bean, 7.7oz, Essentials Fo!
How would you rate this product?
Severn, MD
Tree Hut Bare Moisturizing Shave Oil Tahitian Vanilla Bean, 7.7oz, Essentials Fo uploaded by Dayna S.
I wanted to try something new for shaving because I’m not picky. After using the scrub I apply this oil to where I want to shave. I love that it’s an oil and it’s more moisturizing than the creams or foams I’ve used. It gives me a nice shave and leaves my skin feeling soft. Bummer it doesn’t smell like vanilla bean though.
Sarasota, FL
Tree Hut Bare Moisturizing Shave Oil Tahitian Vanilla Bean, 7.7oz, Essentials Fo uploaded by Melissa W.
This shave oil is so moisturizing. Far better than using a shaving cream! I hope they never get rid of this product. I also like that this brand is made in the USA! It smells amazing and prevents against cuts. Purchase at Ulta.

Looking for your answer?