BY TREE HUT

Slow the grow with a clinically tested botanical extract to help reduce the frequency of shaving or waxing. Reducing hair removal frequency makes it great for sensitive skin and helps limit damage caused to skin to help keep skin looking picture perfect. Smooth it over with the rich, moisturizing formula that keeps your skin smooth, and feel confident in going bare.

• Gymnema Sylvestre: herb native to tropical forests that helps inhibit hair growth.
  • Certified Organic Shea Butter: Rich in Vitamins A, E, and F to help collagen production and promote skin elasticity. Shea Butter softens, smooths, and helps strengthen skin.
  • Cocoa Butter: Rich in antioxidants that combat free radicals and protects skin from environmental stresses.
  • Paraben Free and No Formaldehyde donors
  • Made in the USA
  • Do not test on animals

bridget b.
Albuquerque , NM
i dont know if this is actually preventing hair growth on my freshly shaved areas but it does moisturize and smooth so well after just shaving that i cant imagine not using it
Paige M.
As someone that really really struggles with aftershave burn and irritation, I have grown to really enjoy this hair and minimizing body butter! I ducked it one star because I can't say that it actually does reduce the periods of body here, but I can say that after I get out of the shower or I'm done shaving in general if I put this on it really lessons the itchy irritated skin on my legs. I have been trying out the entire line of this stuff, this body butter, the shave oil and the hair scrub and I honestly really like the entire system in general.
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
I like this lotion, but simply as a lotion. I haven't really noticed a difference in hair growth, but the lotion itself is perfectly scented and makes my skin feel soft and moisturized. Overall, it works well as a moisturizer, just not really as a hair growth reducer.
Brenda S.
I don't really think I saw any differences in my hair thickness or length or time of regrowth. It smelled good at least.
Amber B.
The product smelled great & was thick & moisturizing but I didn't notice less hair growth.
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does this product absorb without being greasy?