BY TREE HUT #4 in Body Scrub

Experience an intense exfoliation with Tree Hut Sugar Scrub with the rich, sweet scent of Almond and Honey. Natural sweet Almond oil and real Honey condition damaged and neglected skin that has become unhealthy over time. This gentle sugar scrub is infused with certified organic Shea butter, real Honey and an array of natural oils, including Evening Primrose, sweet Almond, Avocado, Macadamia Seed and Orange Oil. The real sugar grains and Almond bits will softly buff away dead skin cells, leaving your skin feeling smooth all day.

• I have dry skin and I am looking for a scrub that can help that. ...5 Answers
  • Does anyone else get a burning sensation with the Pomegranate Aca...3 Answers
  • Did anyone find this variety to be too sticky?2 Answers
Ashley G.
Waltham, MA
The first thing I noticed about this product was the smell. To me it smelt like heaven, it smelt warm, and sweet. To some I could see where the smell could have been a little too potent, but that did not phase me. I used this product to exfoliate my legs, it felt a little sticky, and I had to apply quite a bit of water to it so it would spread and help break down some of the granules. With the granules being on the larger side, if you don't apply water to it and you have sensitive skin, it could begin to hurt. Most sufficient way to remove the exfoliant is to wash it off in the shower. It is a little hard to remove, I never felt like it was ever thoroughly removed off of my body. Once the water and product dry it does become quite a bit easier to remove. After I used it all up, I did not repurchase, but everyone has their own preferences.
Patricia B.
El Cajon, CA
This body scrub is absolutely the best!! I love the scent os the Shae Sugar one and the Coconut Lime one. They smell great and they leave your body smelling delicious. I use it for my arms, my back, my neck, my chest and my face as well and my skin always feels so silky and soft after I use it. Sometimes even on my legs and my behind when it's date night with my hubby lol The only thing that is a bit alarming is that the Pomegranate Acai scent leaves a burning sensation on my skin but that's why I don't buy that one. My absolute favorite ones are this one and the Coconut Lime one. They are the best thing ever!!!
Erin S.
Ashland, KY
This is my favorite body scrub that I have tried. It's really thick and grainy, just the way I like it. It has a paste like consistency instead of being more body wash then scrub like the body shop or the soft soap brands. I will say though, that because of its thickness, I use a lot of it. So I have to get a new one about every 4 weeks I think (I only exfoliate at most 2 times a week). So it doesn't last super long but at about $5 a jar that isn't a big concern for me. No matter how many others I try I always go back to this brand. 100% would recommend.
Geegee B.
Closter, NJ
I use this product about once a week to scrub all over my body. It is very grainy so I feel it might be too abrasive for my skin if I use it more frequently. The product itself is very good - smells great, leaves your body feeling nice and soft. The only con that I have about this product is the fact that it comes in a jar. I have to scoop it up with my hands to use the product and for sanitary purposes, I don't like dipping my wet hands in every time to use it. Other than that, it really is a great product!
marissa a.
Amazing Scrub!! Smells comforting and warm, leaves my skin feeling renewed. I use this once per week to remove dead skin and to moisturize as well! Something that they have in the scrub leaves my skin soft from the exfoliation but also from the natural oils left behind. One that I repurchase again and again, I absolutely love it and my husband really enjoys the scent! It pairs well with my other lotions and perfumes and adds a subtle warmth to my other products.
Kelbee P.
Port Orchard
I use this every other day and it has done wonders for my skin! First of all it smells great, reminds me of original scent Jergens. My favorite part is the large granules that never scratch but stay in contact long enough to get a good scrub. I had bumps on the backs of my arms and consistent ingrowns and bumps of the back of my thighs but both places have cleared up. the scrub makes my skin so smooth i get compliments on how soft my skin is.
Zainab O.
Brookings , SD
I've been looking for a scrub to even out by skin tone and complexion and this has been amazing! I
Use it twice a week after my shower, alternating between different problem areas with each use. The results?! Dead flaky skin that you didn't even know existed is gone. Super smooth skin and a delicious smell. Hubby loves it too (especially on his back). PS fight the urge to eat it...tried it and yes it is sweet but in a chemical sweet way lol
Tralonda B.
Hampton, VA
This is my favorite out of them all! The scent is perfect because I love almond scents. The texture is very oily, the grains are not rough at all. For a good scrub I would go over the same place a few time to get a good scrub but it leaves the skin so soft and smooth. There is not a need for lotion afterwards because it is so oily. The scent lingers a while after and I use the same scented lotion for the full effect.
Megan M.
For exfoliating, this scrub is awesome! I will often use it just before shaving and it leaves my legs the smoothst they've ever been! And the smell...oh my goodness! Heavenly!
The only downside is that it leaves a little residue in the shower/bath if you don't rinse it out after using the product. I assume that's just from the moisturizing oils in the scrub-just like if you were to make a homemade scrub.
Kelsey L.
Lake Stevens, WA
I LOVE this product! I use this on special occasions because I received it as a gift and don't know where to buy it. It smells like a spritz cookie, and it is definitely the best product I've ever had! The sugar leaves me with such soft skin, I will only use it after I shave my legs. This is also a great exfoliate and helps me achieve the perfect tan in the summer. I need to find out where to buy more!
Maria F.
Washington, PA
I have dry skin and I am looking for a scrub that can help that. Would this help with that?
Patricia B.
El Cajon, CA
Does anyone else get a burning sensation with the Pomegranate Acai scent? It happens to me but only with that scent, all the other ones are wonderful!
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Have you had a break out with this product?
Jacqueline A.
Is the scent overwhelming?
Anna K.
SAVANNAH, GA
Did anyone find this variety to be too sticky?