BY TREE HUT #13 in Body Scrub

Experience an intense exfoliation with Tree Hut Sugar Body Scrub with the rich, sweet scent of Almond and Honey. Natural sweet Almond Oil and real Honey condition damaged and neglected skin that has become unhealthy over time. This gentle sugar scrub is infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, real Honey and an array of natural oils, including Evening Primrose, sweet Almond, Avocado, Macadamia Seed and Orange Oil. The real sugar grains and Almond bits will softly buff away dead skin cells, leaving your skin feeling smooth all day.

Tree Hut Almond Honey Shea Sugar Scrub
  • "Simply amazing! Awesome smell, I love how full it is of the sugar. Exfoliates very well. Use this on dry feet/heels with a pumice stone. Works wonderful. Love the smell of this one!" in 47 reviews
  • "I've been looking for a scrub to even out by skin tone and complexion and this has been amazing! I Use it twice a week after my shower, alternating between different problem areas with each use. The results?! Dead flaky skin that you didn't even know existed is gone. Super smooth skin and a delicious smell. Hubby loves it too (especially on his back). PS fight the urge to eat it...tried it and yes it is sweet but in a chemical sweet way lol" in 15 reviews
  • "Love the smell! This scrub is one of my favorites for my dry sensitive skin. It polishes away ruff patches and leaves me feeling smooth and smelling sweet. I follow this up with their lotion it's a match made in heaven." in 13 reviews
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
Review for: Tree Hut Body Scrub Almond Honey more...
Let’s start off with the pros... This body scrub smells good and definitely exfoliates your body. It makes you feel clean. The container is quite large so you get a lot for your money. The cons... it’s super rough and the grainy parts don’t really dissolve well. It’s more harsh than other scrubs I’ve tried. I hate the container it comes in because you just have to scoop it out. You kinda have to use a lot also. It’s a cheap scrub but you get what you pay for.
Te'Ashia W.
HULL, GA
Review for: Tree Hut Body Scrub Almond Honey more...
This is a great body scrub! A friend of mine bought it for me because she highly recommended that I try it out. I loved the sweet, natural scent of it. My skin felt great after using this in the shower! It is in a big container, so you wont run out of it quickly unless you use it everyday. I use it a few times a week and my skin feels amazing. Would highly recommend if you're someone that wants to try a body scrub. It is very affordable.
Shania R.
Katy, TX
Review for: Tree Hut Body Scrub Almond Honey more...
OMG. Out of all the scents that Tree Hut has for their body scrubs, Almond Honey has to be the absolute best! I pass this on my body every single day after cleansing my body, and if your shower is steamy and you use a lot of scrub, your whole bathroom will smell just like it depending on how big or small the room is :) A pleasant fragrance indeed. Moisturize and soften your body with this scrub, it will thank you endlessly!
Kerri R.
Oak Grove, KY
Divine sugar scrub ❤️❤️ Tree Hut Almond Honey Shea Sugar Scrub

Scrub those winter Blues Away just one use of this will get you hooked it's definitely worth the buzz and it smells absolutely settle an amazing I'm in love with this sugar scrub I use it at least once a day and sometimes you don't even need a moisturizer or lotion after you take a shower with this product!!
Gwyneth M.
Birmingham, AL
I absolutely love using this after my bath, before I do my final rinse off. Even if I haven’t shaved my legs I end up with the softest skin everrrr!! I love the grit in it when I apply and it’s so gentle. I don’t even use lotion afterwards. Just make sure to rinse your tub out really well after or your liable to slip.
Angel T.
It is an amazing scrub!! Smells delicious. It leaves my skin feeling amazing. I use this scrub two to three times a week. It is really thick and grainy but the grains are not rough in my opinion. I recommend and plan to buy it again it was just amazing!!

Kandi B.
Amarillo, TX
I use this everytime I take a bath. It smells amazing and leaves my skin so soft. I use it on my legs after shaving and on my arms and feet it which makes them extra soft. Stating noticing I was using a lot and come to find out my kiddo was using it as well.
Sampositivity N.
Los Angeles
Review for: Shea Sugar Of 3 more...
I LOVE this body scrub. It smells amazing and leave your skin feeling soft. The smell lingers on after the bath and that is what I love most about it.  I would buy this again and I would highly recommend to others. looking for a perfect body scrub.
Megan T.
I love everything about this body scrub. The smell is intoxicating and long lasting without being overwhelming.  It is right around $5 and lasts for a few months (with twice a week usage). I've tried a few different scents and they all smell great, but this one is my favorite. It does a great job exfoliating, leaving my skin feeling soft and moisturized. I would (and have) recommend this product.
Ligee G.
Seattle, WA
Loved the almond and honey scrub. I have dry and patchy skin when I fall behind on my moisturizer. This scrub does a great job removing dead skin cells, leaving my skin clean and smooth. It smells great and is really cheap. I always try to stock up on these when I can. One jar last a long while too!
Maria F.
Washington, PA
I have dry skin and I am looking for a scrub that can help that. Would this help with that?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Have you had a break out with this product?
Patricia B.
El Cajon, CA
Does anyone else get a burning sensation with the Pomegranate Acai scent? It happens to me but only with that scent, all the other ones are wonderful!
Michela C.
where can i get this?
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
Did anyone find this variety to be too sticky?