Tree Hut Almond Honey Shea Moisturizing Body Wash uploaded by Rosalba M.

BY TREE HUT

Sweeten Your Shower With Tree Hut Almond & Honey Moisturizing Body Wash. This Sulfate-free Wash Creates A Rich Lather And Is Specially Formulated With Certified Organic Shea Butter, Almond Oil, And Honey To Provide The Perfect Balance Of Nutrients For Glowing Skin. Give Yourself A Sweet Almond And Honey Treat For Being Naturally You.

Tree Hut Almond Honey Shea Moisturizing Body Wash
  • "This was the first time I had purchased Tree Hut. I bought this online and because it said it was moisturizing. The smell is to die for. It could be the best thing I've ever smelled. I can't really tell if it helps me stay moisturized. I had to buy the lotion in the same scent because I loved it so much. " in 11 reviews
  • "One of the best body washes to use especially for those with rougher or dry skin. Helps keep the skin refreshed and smooth and moisturized throughout the day and absolutely smells great. Don't need to use much at all, just a few pumps onto a washcloth is more than enough. Great product." in 6 reviews
Morgan M.
Johnson City, TN
This body wash smells amazing! This is my favorite body wash because of the scent. It’s also good as a bubble bath. However, I find dove body wash to be more moisturizing. It’s well worth the money. I recommend this body wash.
Maria S.
Wilmington, DE
Ever since I found this, I refuse to use anything else. Even when someone gifts me a cool, new scented wash, I still come running back to Tree Hut. This amazing, mouth-watering body wash leaves my skin super soft, lightly fragrances, and super clean!
Bree M.
New york
I Absolutely Love It. Super Happy , smells amazing I’m super Satisfied with my purchase! It was Super Affordable! I will definitely Buy it again and Recommend to Others Thank You Guys Exceeded My Expectation.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Loved the scent and absolutely loved the silky smooth feeling after using this. I purchased this on eBay as it was recommended by a friend. I can’t think of any cons because it works so well. I will buy again, even though it is a little expensive I don’t mind spending extra for this.
Kendra F.
El Dorado
It's not quick to dry out your skin, it has a great smell to it. It doesn't have much of a strong smell to it, and should work great for sensitive skin, because it's made with organic material
Gillian G.
I used this body wash as a bubble bath and let me tell you, it's amazing! Even though I didn't lather it and wash my body with it, it still left my skin feeling silky smooth. I received this as a birthday gift and I'm not too sure where you can buy it.
Velvet S.
Ashburn, GA
Tree Hut Tropical Mango Shea Sugar Scrub This scrub smell delicious. I bought this on a whim and then I was hooked. I have used several "flavors" as I call them and this one is my fav
Nicole S.
Austin, TX
I LOVE this company!!! My husband discovered it by accident at my local grocery store, HEB. They had a display up of Tree Hut Sugar Scrubs and matching Tree Hut Body Butters. He came home with the almond & honey flavor/set for me. They smelled so amazing I wanted to eat them. I used them just once and immediately was hooked and looking into the brand. The body butter was so rich and creamy you would think it was from a very highend brand, not an affordable $7. Same with the sugar scrub. I honestly don't think I had used better. I wanted to see if there were other matching scent products. (I love to layer my body products.) There just had to be a body wash to go along... In my quest I learned these were made from a small Texas town, Flower Mound, TX...and there were many, many other amazing and affordable products and sold at Ulta. I've been a diehard lover/supporter ever since!!!
Florencia B.
Vacaville, CA
At first I liked this body wash but the more I used it I started becoming really frustrated with it. I use all body washes with a loufa and for some reason this stuff runs out of soap so quickly on your loufa. With all other body washes, I can use a little bit and that's enough for my whole body and I still have some left over. With this I start running out of soap when I'm about half way done washing. Maybe it's just this scent which is unfortunate because it smells amazing. Some people wrote that they use it as bubble bath, I will have to try that and see if it works!
Camille Q.
Parksville , Ky
I give this a 100/100 I loooove the smell, I love the way it leaves my skin smelling, a little more on the pricey side but well worth the buy it last me quite some time and my fiance also loves the smell, I love everything that Tree hut sells I will be buying every product they have, this is one of my favorites I almost wish it was edible lol hiiighly recommend this product!!

back