BY TREE HUT

Experience Tree Hut Body Butter with the sweet scent of Almond and Honey. Real Honey and sweet Almond Oil help to naturally condition unhealthy and neglected skin, helping it to regain its natural sheen. This extra thick body butter, infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, real Honey, sweet Almond Extracts and Safflower Seed Oil, was designed to seal in moisture, leaving skin soft and rejuvenated.

Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
I love this product so much! It is a little on the thick side, so if you are going to apply it then don't apply it with a heavy hand. It smells really good, but once you overdo it then it definitely takes away from its goodness. I really like it because of its ability to make my skin so soft and really great scent. Another good side about this product is that it is flat topped so it is great for easy storage especially for college students. This product lasts for up to 2 and a half to 3 weeks depending on how often you use it.
Bernadette N.
Bernadette N.
Waldorf , MD
My skin gets so dry during the colder months. Regular lotion doesn't do enough to keep my skin from getting inflamed and irritated. I usually switch to a body butter. The other day, I was at Ulta, looking to buy body butter. The one I normally get wasn't on sale, but I did see this Tree Hut Shea Body Butter. It wasn't expensive and it smelled nice. So, I picked it up. It has been great! It's really moisturizing and it lasts all day. I went back to pick up more! The Tropical Mango scent is nice and not too strong.
Avon S.
Avon S.
Norfolk, VA
Tree Hut Almond Honey Shea Body Butter hydrates your skin and has a lovely scent. The scent is pretty and not over powering. The Butter is rich, creamy and absorbs quickly without leaving a greasy feeling. I love it so much that I've purchased the whole collection including the shower gel, scrub (yum!) and lotion.
Caitlin G.
Caitlin G.
After getting a horrible sunburn, this body butter was a LIFESAVER and helped soothe my skin back to normalcy. It smells great and it does it's job, which is more than some body butter's I've tried. I would definitely buy it again and would recommend to anyone. Also great for daily use on knees and elbows.
Christine C.
Christine C.
I use the honey almond body butter. I enjoy the texture, but honestly I purchased it initially for the smell. I adore this smell and like the way that the smell lingers without being overbearing. It also leaves my skin soft and I prefer the thickness of this body butter over the body shop brand.
Meghan P.
Meghan P.
Spring Hill, TN
This made my skin feel soft, and smell good. It is quite pricey, but worth it. It smells amazing, I buy it at krogers, like most of my products, it makes it eaiser to buy from there. It felt gentle on my skin, but also felt like sand. I would buy it again
Alesha M.
Alesha M.
Maywood, IL
I have the Shea Body Butter with Almond & Honey and it's amazing. It's REALLY thick and you really have to work it into your main, but it really does a good job. It feels so refreshing after a bath, I can't wait to try other products from this line.
cyrielle A.
cyrielle A.
Columbus, GA
This is one of the best products I have used in a long time. I keep going back for more. Love the mango smell and how rich and creamy it is! I like to apply this body butter to my hands and feet before bedtime. Like waking up to soft hands and feet.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
I used this while I was pregnant to keep moisturized. I love it! It soaks in well, keeps you hydrated, and lasts a long time. The scent is amazing (I've tried two or three of the scents, and they were all yummy!) highly recommend.
Abigail N.
Abigail N.
I purchased a different smell that isn't features, but this lotion is very good for the price. I typically give myself a pedi, slather this on my feet, put socks on and go to bed and wake up with super moisturizer feet. Love it