BY TREE HUT

Experience Tree Hut Body Butter with the sweet scent of Almond and Honey. Real Honey and sweet Almond Oil help to naturally condition unhealthy and neglected skin, helping it to regain its natural sheen. This extra thick body butter, infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, real Honey, sweet Almond Extracts and Safflower Seed Oil, was designed to seal in moisture, leaving skin soft and rejuvenated.

Barbara M.
Langhorne, PA
LOVE THIS BODY BUTTER!!!! It’s smells so good and makes my skin feel super duper soft. Even though it’s really thick it does a great job at moisturizing my skin and I don’t know how I’ve lived with out it especially in the winter months here in Pennsylvania.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
This stuff smells so delicious! Omg I love how it makes my shin feel after I use it. If you use it before you shave I think it helps get a closer shave and leaves such a nice kindof oil residue behind you don't even need to lotion afterwards! It's great to soften the knees and elbows! Definitely a great price and I totally recommend!!
Tina S.
YES! This is an awesome product. I reccomend it to anyone looking for a little bit of moisture for their skin! It smells awesome, doesn't leave a greasy feel, and it's even okay for sensitive skin. I have eczema on my hands and it helps it rather than making it worse!
Megan M.
The weather has been unusually cold for many parts of the country this winter--time to purchase "Tree Hut's Shea Body Butter" (I prefer the "Mango" scent), about $8.00 at Ulta or less at Amazon. This gentle-scented cream has heft, but it is not oily or annoying on the skin. It sinks it immediately with a light tropical scent, transporting wonderful ingredients such as certified organic shea butter, vitamins, minerals, anti-oxidants, safflower seed oil, beeswax, lanolin, mango puree, and cocoa butter to extremely dry, rough, scaly skin. This is an intense moisturizer, but it is a pleasure to wear. The texture is more like a soufflé than a cream and immediately comforts winter-whipped skin. You'll find yourself spreading it from hands to arms to legs and damaged feet--no matter how bad they are. This is an excellent, serious treatment, one well worth the price you pay. One tub will last you a long time.
Avon S.
Norfolk, VA
Tree Hut Almond Honey Shea Body Butter hydrates your skin and has a lovely scent. The scent is pretty and not over powering. The Butter is rich, creamy and absorbs quickly without leaving a greasy feeling. I love it so much that I've purchased the whole collection including the shower gel, scrub (yum!) and lotion.
Jasmine W.
Murray, KY
This product is one of my favorite moisture alternatives. It leaves your skin feeling smooth and looking silky. It smells wonderful, and the fragrances aren't over bearing. I have about 3 or 4 different types of this body butter and I love them all. I will continue purchasing these products!
Rachel F.
I always loved this brand as a teenager. As my skin seems to get fryer as I get older... Shae comes to the rescue. I have body butter at work that I use when my hands get extremely dry. Once I use this product, my hands are back to normal pretty quick and retain the moisture. I highly suggest. The different scents, including this one, smell absolutely wonderful!!
Robin G.
Tallahassee, FL
I love that this product feels very smooth and it is super moisturizing. I love to put it on right after a shower and it locks in the moisture and hours and hours later, your skin still feels moisturized. I would definitely buy this product again!
Mahina R.
Minneapolis
This body butter smells so good.  I am a huge fan of scented butters that don't irriate my skin. I like to mix this product with an oil to thin it out and apply. This is a gentle lotion that really does an amazing job of keeping your skin moisturized.  I will buy this product again.
Maya P.
San Diego , CA
Got his as a present last year, and I still use it to this day. The scent is subtle, but it last and is very calming. I like to apply when my skin it's still wet....it goes on easier and evenly. I can't wait to the try the same product in other scents