Tree Hut 7 floz Body Scrub uploaded by Jackie F.

BY TREE HUT

Refresh your skin and experience a tropical oasis with Tree Hut Coconut Lime 24 Hour Hydrating Body Butter. This extra rich body butter is infused with beneficial, natural ingredients to soften dry skin and keep your skin healthy and feeling loved. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Jackie F.
Jackie F.
Yummy smelling tree hut intense hydrating shea body butter. I recommend using this after shaving your legs. My legs get really dry when i shave so i always use this to hydrate my skin. I feel it refreshed and working because my skin becomes a bit cool. I use the body scrub to shave my legs with and get rid of the dead skin on my arms. This is about $6 the body butter at walmart. Also available on amazon. I love how they have different scents and this is a big size because it is 7 oz. The coconut lime smells more like lime.
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
Lancaster, CA
I'm usually not a big coconut person but after seeing this line on here I figured I'd see how I liked it. I put the body butter on before I went to bed and woke up with baby soft skin. And the coconut scent isn't so overwhelming. It's light can't wait to try the Tree Hut 7 floz Body Scrub in my shower today.
Rachael B.
Rachael B.
South Bend
Classic product and classic scent. Kind of expensive but worth the cost for this cream. It's thicker. Great product for summer legs. I wish they made more scents than the few they have. They could use s new line.