Trechas Chile Powder, 7.4 Ounce Units (Pack of 24) uploaded by Jazmin L.

BY TRECHAS

This is the original delicious Trechas Chili Powder. Great for sprinkling on fruit, popcorn, candy, and even margaritas. Note: This product is not re-packaged like some items posted by other sellers. This product comes in its original factory packaging... see more...

Miah H.
Cedar Hill, TX
I've been buying this chili powder years now. I love it on all fruits especially apples watermelon grapes even celery and carrots. Sometimes it is very hard to find for the great I usually buy it for a dollar or two at HEB or Fiesta.
Jennifer B.
Secane, PA
I like my popcorn with a little flavor and if you do I suggest that you try this flavor. Especially if you like a little kick to your snacks. I also use this on my fries and pizza. Not too spicy but bold enough to enhance your food.
Jazmin L.
Alamo, TX
Love trechas ..... i put it on every fruit and beer of course ... good flavor not too hot... very cheap and easy to get most of store have themm, i lovee it ... i have like three bottles in my house and im buying more
Erika D.
Weslaco, TX
I eat these with everything. It's great on fruit and I like to pour some in bags of chips and I think it gives them an even better kick of flavor. It's especially awesome on watermelon and mango.
Tiffany D.
San antonio, TX
I put this stuff on everything! It's super affordable, and incredibly delicious, especially on fruits and veggies.
Lili E.
Dallas, TX
I love spicy, sweet and sour things. I grew up with this and I'm still loving it. Try it, you will love it.
itzel n.
Harlingen, TX
Goes good with almost evrything. kind of sour. taste good with friut especially watermelon and mangos.
Hector D.
La Feria, TX
Best thing to ever go on anything fruit drinks ice it goes with everything just do not use too much
Janet C.
1,115 reviews
This is not the best chile powder. Honestly there's better one's out there. Still ok I guess.
Pricilla A.
Goes good with any fruit or veggie! Never leave the store without it! ❤️ Great Value!