Treatology Flavor Kit uploaded by Cassie L.

BY WILTON

Wilton-Treatology Flavor Kit. Create icings, fillings and batters bursting with flavor. This package contains eight 0.64oz unique flavor concentrates for use alone and in combination using the enclosed Treatology recipe insert. Flavors include Salted Caramel, Creamy Vanilla Custart, Toasted Coconut, Sweety Meyer Lemon, Juicy Peach, Fresh Basil, Crisp Champagne and Warm Cinnamon Graham. Certified Kosher. Imported. see more...

Vera F.
I recently purchased this system and I am beyond happy with it! Two three drops and my frosting smells so nice and I am getting compliments all the time. I think the price is right for what you are getting and I will recommend it to everyone
Cassie L.
COLUMBUS, OH
I absolutely love the Treatology Flavor System. The box not only comes with 8 individual flavors, but it also shows how to mix the flavors to create an additional 12 - so really you're getting 20 fantastic flavors in one box. I personally love the Horchata flavor, but I get rave reviews every time I flavor with the warm cinnamon roll mixture. I use it for flavoring my icing, my cake mixes, even biscuits!