Treat Soft Candy Vanilla Buttercream Jumbo Lip Balm for Kids and Babies, 0.50 Ounce

BY TREAT

Lindsay S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lip balm so much I have it in a few different favors/scents I first brought it on a review by Kandee Johnson so I wanted to try it out for myself and I fell it love with love that it is all natural ingredients it soothes my lips with ingredients like pure organic coconut oil and shea butter and the tube is like 4 sizes bigger than a tube of lip balm so it lasts along time highly recommend
Jennifer E.
Kevil, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I finally bought a couple of tubes of this after hearing Kandee Johnson talk about it multiple times. It was a great choice. It keeps my lips and under eyes and wherever else I want softened moisturized. I have a tube in my handbag, on my bedside stand, and on my vanity. So good and I'm ready to try more scents!!
Caiti P.
Clearwater, FL
I could not love this product more. I have probably bought 5 tubes of it and keep them with me at all times. I LOVE IT. The glossy, chaptsick consistency is perfect and I love the way it feels on my lips.
Destiny J.
Ladson, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love, love, love Treat Beauty lip balms! Their lip scrub is good too. The way they make your lips feel, the ingredients, the taste...the SIZE! I highly recommend these.
Jodie L.
Burlingame, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is very cheap and I love it. It makes my life feel very hydrated. I recommend this.
Kristina E.
Murfreesboro , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lip balms are the absolute best. Lots of flavors that all taste and smell amazing. Super hydrating and huge tubes! Also organic and cruelty free.
Amber L.
Cottage Grove , MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this in the Mint and Matcha Tea eye and lip balm. It has worked great under my eyes for when I am feeling tired and my eyes feel fatigued. It's a great value and will last an very long time. I was able to purchase it off of Amazon
Katrina B.
Guntersville, Al
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my absolute favorite chap sticks! It's very moisturizing, and smells good too! It's worth every penny! It's my go-to chap stick during the winter! Definitely recommend this to everyone!
Sugey n.
Great lip Balm, totally worth the price. I totally recommend this to anyone, it smells amaxing and taste really good.
Jessica H.
Walnutport, PA
This is the best chopstick for the winter, it protects and moisturizes all while smelling and tasting amazing. Definitely worth the price. Definitely recommend
Christina W.
Does anyone have balms that have a grainy texture cus of the shea butter?
Aiyana B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I purchase these!?
Adrianna W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this really safe for babies?