Treat Soft Candy Vanilla Buttercream Jumbo Lip Balm for Kids and Babies, 0.50 Ounce

BY TREAT

Ashley R.
Eatonville, WA
I love this chapstick, I love that its first ingredient is organic coconut oil I love it it's cruelty free. I purchases on Amazon and came in two days my lips have never felt better definitely looking forward to purchasing more flavors.
Jenn H.
Allen, TX
Heaven!  I love all of Treat Beauty's balms.  The only issue I have is if you don't use some of them on a regular basis, they end up dry and grainy.  I'm sure this is from the coconut oil in them because I have Kopari's coconut melt and that happens as well. I absolutely love all of their flavors.  My favorites would be hot cocoa, soft candy, coconut cream, tropical punch and cherry.  They are all very hydrating and I love the size!
Andrea W.
Parma, OH
This product is so fun. I love supporting smaller businesses. There are so many yummy flavors available. It works wonders on cracked lips but I alsoyou out on cuticles and anywhere else that needs a quick pick me up. Warning once you buy you're going to want to try more flavors because they are so yummy
Lucy D.
Bellingham, WA
These lip balms are so fun and yummy! They definitely do a great job of delivering long-lasting moisture, while tasting awesome. I also love that they are so versatile and can be used to moisturize anywhere!
Jennifer E.
Kevil, KY
I finally bought a couple of tubes of this after hearing Kandee Johnson talk about it multiple times. It was a great choice. It keeps my lips and under eyes and wherever else I want softened moisturized. I have a tube in my handbag, on my bedside stand, and on my vanity. So good and I'm ready to try more scents!!
Katrina B.
Boaz , AL
One of my absolute favorite chap sticks! It's very moisturizing, and smells good too! It's worth every penny! It's my go-to chap stick during the winter! Definitely recommend this to everyone!
Crystal P.
Lake Forest, CA
One of the only lip balms without SPF I wear now! This bad boy is bigger than two Capsticks, has a great smell/flavor, and is organic/ cruelty free. I have Soft Candy, Bubble Gum, and Peaches n Cream; soft candy is the best, bubblegum is good just not as flavorful and peaches n cream works well but the flavor is terrible. This lip balm sits on my night stand and I use it everyday and night. I've had the same tube since November so there is a lot of product in each tube, worth the $10!
Peggy R.
Milwaukee, WI
I love all the lip balms in the Treat Beauty line. All of them ,especially this one, taste just like the name. I love that they are organic. So my sensitive skin won't break out
Destiny J.
Ladson, SC
Love, love, love Treat Beauty lip balms! Their lip scrub is good too. The way they make your lips feel, the ingredients, the taste...the SIZE! I highly recommend these.
Shannon B.
Novi, MI
After EOS started to sell in china and gave up their cruelty free status, I was on the hunt for a new go-to lip balm. After trying a handful of brands, I bit the bullet and purchased 2 of these online. at $10 a pop, I was VERY hesitant. I'm SO glad I did though. They're great and worth every penny! Keep an eye out for sales and even the occasional hautelook sale!
Christina W.
Does anyone have balms that have a grainy texture cus of the shea butter?
Aiyana B.
Clinton, UT
Where can I purchase these!?
Adrianna W.
Is this really safe for babies?