Add a Photo
Treat Soft Candy Vanilla Buttercream Jumbo Lip Balm for Kids and Babies, 0.50 Ounce

By TREAT
#676 in Lip Care
Photos (5)
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Lake Forest, CA
One of the only lip balms without SPF I wear now! This bad boy is bigger than two Capsticks, has a great smell/flavor, and is organic/ cruelty free. I have Soft Candy, Bubble Gum, and Peaches n Cream; soft candy is the best, bubblegum is good just not as flavorful and peaches n cream works well but the flavor is terrible. This lip balm sits on my night stand and I use it everyday and night. I've had the same tube since November so there is a lot of product in each tube, worth the $10!
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Novi, MI
After EOS started to sell in china and gave up their cruelty free status, I was on the hunt for a new go-to lip balm. After trying a handful of brands, I bit the bullet and purchased 2 of these online. at $10 a pop, I was VERY hesitant. I'm SO glad I did though. They're great and worth every penny! Keep an eye out for sales and even the occasional hautelook sale!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Walnutport, PA
Dec. 27, 2016, 3:24 a.m.
Review for: Soft Candy Vanilla Buttercream Old Fashioned Jumbo Flavored Lip Balm
This is the best chopstick for the winter, it protects and moisturizes all while smelling and tasting amazing. Definitely worth the price. Definitely recommend
Kristina E.
Kristina E.
Murfreesboro , TN
These lip balms are the absolute best. Lots of flavors that all taste and smell amazing. Super hydrating and huge tubes! Also organic and cruelty free.
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Kevil, KY
March 31, 2017, 7:19 p.m.
I finally bought a couple of tubes of this after hearing Kandee Johnson talk about it multiple times. It was a great choice. It keeps my lips and under eyes and wherever else I want softened moisturized. I have a tube in my handbag, on my bedside stand, and on my vanity. So good and I'm ready to try more scents!!
Caiti P.
Caiti P.
Lewes, DE
Feb. 21, 2017, 10:12 p.m.
I could not love this product more. I have probably bought 5 tubes of it and keep them with me at all times. I LOVE IT. The glossy, chaptsick consistency is perfect and I love the way it feels on my lips.
Jodie L.
Jodie L.
Burlingame, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 22, 2017, 3:31 p.m.
This product is very cheap and I love it. It makes my life feel very hydrated. I recommend this.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Woodbine, GA
The best Lip balm EVER I use it under my eyes and it helps remove bags under your eyes!! How could anyone go wrong with such a sweet tasting and smelling lip balm :)
Amber L.
Amber L.
Cottage Grove, MN
Jan. 3, 2017, 8:26 p.m.
I have this in the Mint and Matcha Tea eye and lip balm. It has worked great under my eyes for when I am feeling tired and my eyes feel fatigued. It's a great value and will last an very long time. I was able to purchase it off of Amazon
Katrina B.
Katrina B.
Guntersville, Al
Dec. 26, 2016, 10:04 p.m.
One of my absolute favorite chap sticks! It's very moisturizing, and smells good too! It's worth every penny! It's my go-to chap stick during the winter! Definitely recommend this to everyone!
Christina W.
Christina W.
Does anyone have balms that have a grainy texture cus of the shea butter?
Adrianna W.