Treat Soft Candy Vanilla Buttercream Jumbo Lip Balm for Kids and Babies, 0.50 Ounce

BY TREAT

Lindsay S.
I love this lip balm so much I have it in a few different favors/scents I first brought it on a review by Kandee Johnson so I wanted to try it out for myself and I fell it love with love that it is all natural ingredients it soothes my lips with ingredients like pure organic coconut oil and shea butter and the tube is like 4 sizes bigger than a tube of lip balm so it lasts along time highly recommend
Peggy R.
Milwaukee, WI
I love all the lip balms in the Treat Beauty line. All of them ,especially this one, taste just like the name. I love that they are organic. So my sensitive skin won't break out
Jennifer E.
Kevil, KY
I finally bought a couple of tubes of this after hearing Kandee Johnson talk about it multiple times. It was a great choice. It keeps my lips and under eyes and wherever else I want softened moisturized. I have a tube in my handbag, on my bedside stand, and on my vanity. So good and I'm ready to try more scents!!
Katrina B.
Boaz , AL
One of my absolute favorite chap sticks! It's very moisturizing, and smells good too! It's worth every penny! It's my go-to chap stick during the winter! Definitely recommend this to everyone!
Crystal P.
Lake Forest, CA
One of the only lip balms without SPF I wear now! This bad boy is bigger than two Capsticks, has a great smell/flavor, and is organic/ cruelty free. I have Soft Candy, Bubble Gum, and Peaches n Cream; soft candy is the best, bubblegum is good just not as flavorful and peaches n cream works well but the flavor is terrible. This lip balm sits on my night stand and I use it everyday and night. I've had the same tube since November so there is a lot of product in each tube, worth the $10!
Destiny J.
Ladson, SC
Love, love, love Treat Beauty lip balms! Their lip scrub is good too. The way they make your lips feel, the ingredients, the taste...the SIZE! I highly recommend these.
Shannon B.
Novi, MI
After EOS started to sell in china and gave up their cruelty free status, I was on the hunt for a new go-to lip balm. After trying a handful of brands, I bit the bullet and purchased 2 of these online. at $10 a pop, I was VERY hesitant. I'm SO glad I did though. They're great and worth every penny! Keep an eye out for sales and even the occasional hautelook sale!
Amber L.
Cottage Grove, MN
I have this in the Mint and Matcha Tea eye and lip balm. It has worked great under my eyes for when I am feeling tired and my eyes feel fatigued. It's a great value and will last an very long time. I was able to purchase it off of Amazon
Caiti P.
Clearwater, FL
I could not love this product more. I have probably bought 5 tubes of it and keep them with me at all times. I LOVE IT. The glossy, chaptsick consistency is perfect and I love the way it feels on my lips.
Jennifer D.
Kingsland, GA
The best Lip balm EVER I use it under my eyes and it helps remove bags under your eyes!! How could anyone go wrong with such a sweet tasting and smelling lip balm :)
Christina W.
Does anyone have balms that have a grainy texture cus of the shea butter?
Aiyana B.
Where can I purchase these!?
Adrianna W.
Is this really safe for babies?