Treat Me Heart Bath Burst In Package

Treat Me Heart Bath Burst In Package

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Treat Me Heart Bath Burst In Package!
How would you rate this product?
Anna C.
Treat Me Heart Bath Burst In Package uploaded by Anna C.
I have a tried a handful of these Dollar Tree bath bombs and they are not bad, but also nothing to write home about either. I will stay the first batch (the mermaid tail, unicorn and cupcake,) I tried had a lot of microgitters, but the two latest ones (the watermelon and dolphin,) don't seem to have them.
Nicole E.
S Milwaukee, WI
Treat Me Heart Bath Burst In Package uploaded by Nicole E.
I received this as a gift. It is beyond adorable and smells wonderful. It does have a hint of glitter but not enough to leave glitter in the tub for weeks. Skin was soft and felt great. Not an overpowering smell, would definitely purchase these
Alice P.
Debary, FL
1,088 reviews
Spa Night with this bath bomb & a Masque Oat muesli mask. While I'm soaking in my garden tub I'll have grass of cherry wine.
Veronica D.
Treat Me Heart Bath Burst In Package uploaded by Veronica D.
I LOVED this bath bomb...Not only was it the cutest ever (I love unicorns) but it also smelled so good and made bath time so soothing and relaxing! I'm definitely adding these to my bath time routine from now own!!!

Looking for your answer?