BeautyFaceFacial SkincareTreat
JUMBO Tinted Lip Balm, Cotton Candy Flavored & Delicious, Cruelty Free, Biggie Sized 50 Ounces

by Treat

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Treat JUMBO Tinted Lip Balm, Cotton Candy Flavored & Delicious, Cruelty Free, Biggie Sized .50 Ounces!
How would you rate this product?
Lorraine N.
Treat JUMBO Tinted Lip Balm, Cotton Candy Flavored & Delicious, Cruelty Free, Biggie Sized .50 Ounces uploaded by Lorraine N.
This smells JUST LIKE cotton candy! My lips are also soft and moisturized! There's not a whole lot of flavor but the smell and size are worth it!
Elise P.
Christiansbrg, VA
Treat JUMBO Tinted Lip Balm, Cotton Candy Flavored & Delicious, Cruelty Free, Biggie Sized .50 Ounces uploaded by Elise P.
This is Treat Beauty’s newest flavor, cotton candy! As always it is super smooth and creamy, the perfect texture! However, I’m not getting much cotton candy scent or taste. It is a sugary vanilla, which is good, but no cotton candy is coming through. This flavor is almost identical to their marshmallow cream, soft candy, and very similar to confetti cake. So if you already have those 3, this one is probably not worth the price. Unless, you are a Treat collector like me and want it for your collection. Giving it 4 stars because the texture is spot on, the packaging is super cute, and Treat has excellent customer service. Wish the flavor was there so I could give it 5 stars!
Lindsay  F.
West Seneca, NY
Treat JUMBO Tinted Lip Balm, Cotton Candy Flavored & Delicious, Cruelty Free, Biggie Sized .50 Ounces uploaded by Lindsay  F.
I currently use Treat Beauty chapsticks as my go to everyday product. They come in a wide variety of scents , textures, and in hinted colors as well. They are all natural and are THREE TIMES the size of your traditional chapstick. Added bonus they can also be used on the face as moisturizer , and Mint Matcha Tea has caffeine in it which is great under the eyes!
Candous D.
Treat JUMBO Tinted Lip Balm, Cotton Candy Flavored & Delicious, Cruelty Free, Biggie Sized .50 Ounces uploaded by Candous D.
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Treat Beauty lip balms! They are so big and such good quality! I love the way each one smells identical to the flavor. The cotton candy smells just like cotton candy and instantly takes me back to the middle of a carnival standing in line to the cotton candy stand! This gets better with ever use! Treat Beauty knows how to “TREAT” your sweet tooth and take care of your lips!
Lindsay S.
Bakersfield, CA
1,514 reviews
This is a Gorgeous tinted lip balm it has a shimmery pinky tint to it it smells amazing just like cotton candy it has good for you ingredients so no yucky stuff it will sooth your dry, chapped lips with pure organic coconut oil leaving them feeling super hydrated and moisturized your lips are left feeling soft highly recommend.
Sara T.
Indianapolis, IN
This was my first purchase of Treat Beauty lip balm and I've since purchased three more and a lip scrub. The Cotton Candy balm has a light, sweet scent and leaves a light pink shimmer on your lips. It's nice under and over lipstick and all by itself.
Jessica W.
Auburn, NY
Bomb dot com!!! Love this. I have the cotton candy....amazing! I will never buy any other chapstick again.

Looking for your answer?