TREAT Jumbo Lip Balm, Organic & Cruelty Free (.50 OZ) uploaded by cheryl l.

BY TREAT

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR THE BEST LIP BALM TO SOOTHE YOUR DRY CHAPPED LIPS? AT MORE THAN TRIPLE THE SIZE OF A NORMAL LIP BALM, TREAT ORGANIC JUMBO FLAVORED LIP BALM IS PURE NOSTALGIA IN A FUN & ADORABLE LARGE TUBE. IT WILL MAKE YOUR SMACKERS SWEET, SMOOTH THE ROUGH SPOTS AND MAKE THEM SHIMMER. THE ULTRA-RICH PURE COCONUT OIL AND COCOA BUTTER FORMULA SOOTHES AND PROTECTS DRY CHAPPED LIPS. YOU CAN BUY WITH CONFIDENCE THAT ALL TREAT PRODUCTS ARE CERTIFIED ORGANIC, HAVE NO ARTIFICIAL OR SYNTHETIC INGREDIENTS, ARE PETA RECOGNIZED AS 100% CRUELTY-FREE – NEVER TESTED ON ANIMALS AND ARE DESIGNED & MANUFACTURED IN THE U.S.A.

DELICIOUS ORGANIC LIP MOISTURIZER TO SOOTHE EVEN YOUR WORST CHAPPED LIPS; NEW FLAVORS - TRIPLE THE VALUE AND NOURISHMENT – MORE THAN 3 TIMES THE SIZE OF OUR COMPETITORS; GREAT FOR KIDS (OF ALL AGES) – DELICIOUS & FUN; USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC - NO ARTIFICIAL OR SYNTHETIC INGREDIENTS; 100% CRUELTY FREE – NEVER TESTED ON ANIMALS – PETA RECOGNIZED

laura h.
baltimore
Purchased at: Amazon
Listen, this stuff is soft and buttery AF and also smells like heaven, but it doesn’t last. My lips feel dry again 10 minutes after using. However, I will fully admit that the flavors and massive size of the stuff keeps me coming back for more although it definitely isn’t as effective as other lip balms I have.
cheryl l.
massapequa park
I have found the holy Grail of lip balm this stuff is amazing it's organic and tastes great it last a very long time and the containers are jumbo size so it will last a very long time two that I bought our flavors and one has an iridescent shine... $14 for a lip gloss you may scoff but this is worth it!!
Michelle P.
Richmond
Purchased at: Amazon
Love the size and consistency of these lip balms. However, this one did not smell like birthday cake it was lemon scented. Dissapointing. However I love the size because they last forever and I don't lose them. But for $13, I want the flavor to actually be birthday cake not lemon.
Dana P.
Absolute best chap stick I’ve ever tried!! It costs $13 but you get a lot of product and a little goes along way. I also love that you can use these to moisturize any other dry spots because they’re organic.

Amazon